Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,450 members, 7,846,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

14-year-old Boy Rapes & Kills His 11-year-old Sister Just To Piss His Parents - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-year-old Boy Rapes & Kills His 11-year-old Sister Just To Piss His Parents (1808 Views)

Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter / Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos / 75-year-old Man Defiles His 11-year-old Granddaughter (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14-year-old Boy Rapes & Kills His 11-year-old Sister Just To Piss His Parents by Henrybright(m): 10:08am On Feb 02, 2015
A 14-year-old boy was sentenced to life in prison for raping
and killing his younger sister.
Ronald Salazar raped and killed his 11-year-old sister,
Marina Estefani Salazar, in Florida.
However, Salazar, who is now 24 years old, is heading back
to court for resentencing after the Supreme Court barred
mandatory life sentences for juveniles.
The decision was made after research showed that young
people’s brains are more susceptible to impulses and to the
influence of others.
At his first trial, Salazar told the court that he had been
abandoned by his parents when they made their way to the
United States from El Salvador.
He said that he was left with an abusive family until he was
10 years old, when his family finally called him to make the
three trip through the Arizona desert and join them in Miami,
where he was treated as an outcast.
The boy said that when he finally arrived in the United
States, he did not feel welcomed by his parents, Samuel and
Nuvia Salazar.
They allegedly told him that they had a more difficult life
than him, and therefore, he did not have the right to
complain.
Salazar said that he was mentally scarred by his parents’
decision to abandon him in El Salvador, where he was
sexually abused since the age of 7, and by their lack of
acceptance when he finally reunited with them.
During the trial, the court heard that he hated his parents
and killed his sister as an act of revenge.
It took a jury just two hours to convict him after prosecutors
presented DNA evidence and a confession. (WWWN)

www.radar.ng/oddity/14-year-old-boy-rapes-and-kills-his-11-year-old-sister-just-to-piss-off-his-parents/

Re: 14-year-old Boy Rapes & Kills His 11-year-old Sister Just To Piss His Parents by madgoat(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2015
Is dat all undecided..... D guy shd be thrown in a soak away.
Re: 14-year-old Boy Rapes & Kills His 11-year-old Sister Just To Piss His Parents by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 02, 2015
This is too much, he killed his sister hahaha:-(
Re: 14-year-old Boy Rapes & Kills His 11-year-old Sister Just To Piss His Parents by Truth24(m): 10:13am On Feb 02, 2015
Uncensored!
Re: 14-year-old Boy Rapes & Kills His 11-year-old Sister Just To Piss His Parents by eleko1: 10:13am On Feb 02, 2015
One word......BASTARD
Re: 14-year-old Boy Rapes & Kills His 11-year-old Sister Just To Piss His Parents by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2015
The parent of that boy suppose advertise and sell the boy ontop OLX or exchange him for bicycle.

#smoking_my_weed_jejely grin
Re: 14-year-old Boy Rapes & Kills His 11-year-old Sister Just To Piss His Parents by echobee(f): 10:17am On Feb 02, 2015
Omo ale angry
Re: 14-year-old Boy Rapes & Kills His 11-year-old Sister Just To Piss His Parents by Henrybright(m): 10:19am On Feb 02, 2015
zick19:
The parent of that boy suppose advertise and sell the boy ontop OLX or exchange him for bicycle.

#smoking_my_weed_jejely grin
u funny guy
Re: 14-year-old Boy Rapes & Kills His 11-year-old Sister Just To Piss His Parents by Jennydoris(f): 10:19am On Feb 02, 2015
Uwa nkea sef!

Wetin we no go hear
Re: 14-year-old Boy Rapes & Kills His 11-year-old Sister Just To Piss His Parents by Henrybright(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2015
madgoat:
Is dat all undecided..... D guy shd be thrown in a soak away.
especially the 1 dat has neked electric wire passed through it
Re: 14-year-old Boy Rapes & Kills His 11-year-old Sister Just To Piss His Parents by AndreRose(f): 11:06am On Feb 02, 2015
Ayesha01ad:
This is too much, he killed his sister hahaha:-(
Wats funny?
Re: 14-year-old Boy Rapes & Kills His 11-year-old Sister Just To Piss His Parents by Henrybright(m): 11:15am On Feb 02, 2015
AndreRose:

Wats funny?
seconded
Re: 14-year-old Boy Rapes & Kills His 11-year-old Sister Just To Piss His Parents by funnyme(f): 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
Henrybright:
seconded
I 1nda too
Re: 14-year-old Boy Rapes & Kills His 11-year-old Sister Just To Piss His Parents by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
AndreRose:

Wats funny?
Heey, i made a mistake, i intended to use another emoticon
*Modified*
I actually used the right emoticon. I said haha, is haha a declaration of fun, or couldnt you articulate the fact that i said something is too much and the sad face I put there as an expression of sadness over the issue, the way you guys jump at criticising tho'
Re: 14-year-old Boy Rapes & Kills His 11-year-old Sister Just To Piss His Parents by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
funnyme:

I 1nda too
Sad is the case of human beings that can't differentiate an exclamation from an expression of fun.

(1) (Reply)

Homosexuals Detained In Onitsha! Pic / Cultists Currently Clashing At Bariga / I prefer death to imprisonment – Teenager who set girlfriend ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.