Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,515 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) (81208 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest In Lagos (videos, photos) / Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
datribune:

Stop holding on to straws. We ar looking 4 a leader.
GEJ has a PHD in d study of animals but his govt will go down in nigerian history as one of d weakest, most corrupt & clueless.
GMB is an alumni of d prestigious US War College & also an alumni of d institution now called d NDA. His secondary school released his statement of result. Cambridge also released it on their websites but u TANoids who suffer frm OCD, "d doubters disease" will always do what u do best - doubt. No surprises there. Some of u ar so delusional dat u even doubt d Chibok abductions. OCD bad ooh. smh.
In leadership terms, comparing an inept & failed president to d head of a corrective govt dat saved d nation frm d brink of economic collapse in d worst recession in our history is like comparing an ant to an elephant. Keep things in perspective - WE AR LOOKING 4 A LEADER. SAI BUHARI

Them no give am certificate for US war college? Make him present it na. Olodo.
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by Grandmisty: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
zingywingy:

How dare you to ask who is this Allah?
May their life be punish as they tried to ridicule the most HIGH....SUBUHANALAHI TAHALA.

Allah is god of Arab . God made u a black man why r u rejecting what God Gave U From Heaven

So also is Jehovah is god of jew.

Me I know Olorun, Edumare or even Chineke
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by Newkidoo(m): 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
gogochocolate:
Buhari and his group are shameless people, to organize an interactive session is so difficult for them. I could hardly hear anything from the event. If they can't organize this simple event how can they change Nigeria. Buhari did not make any sense in his speech. He is trying to apply 1970-1980 knowledge and experience in the present day world.
you hardly heard anything but knew he didn't make any sense!
Which should we believe?
Just shut up and stop being biased!!
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by Quote1: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Seun:
We didn't hear anything General Buhari said, but we can hear Fashola clearly.

You either deaf or your TV set is not working probably
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
yommys01:
Let me see what we are sticking with.

Boko haram?

210 naira to a dollar

unemployed youths having to pay 1,000 naira each to apply for a nonexistent job?

$20bn developing legs and running away from the treasury

Our girls missing

For me and my house hold, we already know GEJ. We know GEJ can't be better than GEJ ( maybe worst ). GMB the democrat we do not know. He can possibly be worst than GEJ but he could as well be better than him.

In the absence of someone better, I will gladly vote for GMB.

If 200 girls can go missing, then how sure am I that I am safe? How sure am I that my sisters, mother and wife to be are safe?

If youths can die while being made to apply for a job that does not exist, who says I am safe?

If the north can be abandoned, who says my region the South West won't be abandoned soon too?

That is the problem with people shouting change, change for worse or for the better? If we are asking for a change for the better, then it is our duty to task Buhari to that and ask for more from him rather than comparing him with GEJ. But if the change we ask for is just another face in Aso rock then I weep for my country and for the youths whom have taken it upon themselves to ask just for a "fresh" face in the villa rather than for someone that believes in the change we need, a change which will not only define who we are and how our lives are going to look like in the next four years but also the lives of our unborn ones. Rather than settling for another "joke" of a president why not channel these rage and energy into tasking our present government to deliver on their promises. If we can't stand up and task our elected officer to their jobs, how are we sure that the so called "new" face in Aso rock will not capitalized on our lukewarm attitude and play us just as the present government did.

For your information, I personally see no change coming from Buhari. If APC as a matter fact wins this election, nothing is going to change because by and large Buhari is going to have almost all the member of house and Senate that served in GEJ administration in his. And from all indication most people have never for once asked questions of their elected representative neither is anyone doing anything to ensure that the so called wind of change get to blow on their local government chairmen, and other elected representatives.

As long as the only change we clamour for is that of the presidency, while we allow the senators and other house members to go about their normal businesses nothing, I mean nothing is going to change.

NB: I really hate to engage in this, I prefer "you see my babe response or where is my Nneka123".

Abeg make una help me beg Nneka123.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
techlegs:
The last time I checked, he is in line of judicial fire. He should stop wasting his time if he cannot clear the issue of his documents which are widely acclaimed to be forged and lying under oath about the whereabouts of his certificates. It's sad he and his party have managed to evade this but the reality will come to light soon.

If he manages to win the election, charges of perjury and forgery will definitely be brought against him. That is more than enough to deny him the victory. I think he and his party had just taken that issue for granted like a boy who likes candy but forgets it hurts the teeth eventually. Feb. 14 in the waiting.

sorry bro, de likes of you and PDP should look for another means of stopping GMB from contesting else u guys should take cover cos he is definitely going to be de next president

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by dapsy08(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
God as already giving us our messiah.GMB for life

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by BotherMleeper(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
ghost1718:
bross i will ask questions

Will like it if you do, but knowing a bit of background first helps both you and whoever will answer your questions
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by fresh15: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is not the debate we are talking about.He should come out of his shell and attend the debate.
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by natureblack(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
3kay945:

How would you get the message when your mindset has already blocked the organs responsible for hearing and comprehension.
how much do you know about my mindset?

Why don't you refute my observation instead of being contemptuous.
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by Seun(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
Quote1:
You either deaf or your TV set is not working probably
And both my ears and the tv set were healed instantly when Fashola got on the stage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by ghost1718(m): 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
FotherMucker:

Will like it if you do, but knowing a bit of background first helps both you and whoever will answer your questions
dude only u have understanding here others are just looking Who to beat
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by datribune: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
Grandmisty:

That is how quality is compromised. Successful companies their minimum entry requirement is a BSC no stories.

Buhari never saved an economy in 83 to 85 he worsened it. The facts r out there u people.fabricate everyday

There is clearly a lack of quality in ur BSC or whatever u hav if ur idea of a quality leader is GEJ who has a PHD in d study of animals but when it comes to leadership we call him clueless because he is confused, overwhelmed & doesn't appear to know what he's doing. Infact, he has been described as an embarrassment to all PHD holders by no less a person than a notable doctorate degree holder & former VC of EKSU, Prof Akin Oyebode.
Based on their performances while in public office, i would anyday, anytime take GMB's qualifications to lead dis nation over dat of GEJ who has shown clearly dat he doesn't hav d bandwidth to run dis complex & intricate country.
Knowledgeable people know what GMB did wit d economy & dat is why decades later & inspite of vicious media attacks people wit a sense of history still yearn 4 d good old days when Buhari was at d helm of affairs in our nation.
Come Valentines day, we shall giv d People's General a historic mandate to clear d rot of d clueless GEJ yrs.
SAI BUHARI
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by SHAAWA: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
ONE HONEST LEADER.

How can a former Head of State who earns 300 million Naira per annum, say he has no N27 Million to buy presidential nomination form? A very pertinent question, I must say. And as someone who believes in knowing the truth before acting, I took my enquiry to the Nigerian ministry of finance and this was the response I got: Yes, it is true, All heads of states collect on the average 23 million Naira every month, apart from General Muhammadu Buhari. He (General Buhari) objected to collecting most of the allowances,insisting they were bogus and therefore amount to corruption. He personally wrote a letter to the ministry to that effect. As a result he collected only N2.3M a month equivalent of 10% of what he is entitled, which he believes is his legitimate earnings!! Imagine how honest this man is!! May God give us the wisdom to accept reality. Please let's vote wisely, we need a leader that can fight corruption. Buhari is that leader.

Investigation also has it on authority that he is the only one amongst past presidents who returns his car after a 4 year cycle for a replacement as required. Others get the new and keep the old. Share with Nigerians.

This is a campaign material please pass on and share within your circle of influence if you align with operation CHANGE

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by datribune: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Them no give am certificate for US war college? Make him present it na. Olodo.

TANoid, watch out for OCD, d "doubters disease" b4 u run unclad into d market square.
Come May 29th nigerians shall say good riddance to d weakest, most corrupt & clueless occupant of Aso Rock. SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by SHAAWA: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Grandmisty:

Allah is god of Arab . God made u a black man why r u rejecting what God Gave U From Heaven

So also is Jehovah is god of jew.

Me I know Olorun, Edumare or even Chineke

Very logical.......How many God(s) do u believe in? if every tribe and race in the world should have its' own god. Since you are a very logical person you will agree with me that there is only one GOD and each and every tribe in the world has a name for HIM in their language.
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by BotherMleeper(m): 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
ghost1718:
dude only u have understanding here others are just looking Who to beat

We aint all the same. But If we insist on bigotry then we're a reflection of the same rulers we curse, and Nigeria is thus caught in a vicious cycle.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
barcanista:
Only she?

she n her family na,add mi on fb eze odichukwunma
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by ghost1718(m): 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
FotherMucker:

We aint all the same. But If we insist on bigotry then we're a reflection of the same rulers we curse, and Nigeria is thus caught in a vicious cycle.
a very big like to u

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by oloworulz(m): 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
ghost1718:
when did muslim start Believing in jesus??
any Muslim who doesn't believe in isa( Jesus- the son of Mary ) as the prophet of Allah is not a true Muslim. All muslim have respect and believe in him as a prophet but not As a God like d way the xtian worships him.
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by Ayobami97(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
oloworulz:
any Muslim who doesn't believe in isa( Jesus- the son of Mary ) as the prophet of Allah is not a true Muslim. All muslim have respect and believe in him as a prophet but not As a God like d way the xtian worships him.
Hello Man, is that all you know about Jesus?
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by Grandmisty: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
datribune:

There is clearly a lack of quality in ur BSC or whatever u hav if ur idea of a quality leader is GEJ who has a PHD in d study of animals but when it comes to leadership we call him clueless because he is confused, overwhelmed & doesn't appear to know what he's doing. Infact, he has been described as an embarrassment to all PHD holders by no less a person than a notable doctorate degree holder & former VC of EKSU, Prof Akin Oyebode.
Based on their performances while in public office, i would anyday, anytime take GMB's qualifications to lead dis nation over dat of GEJ who has shown clearly dat he doesn't hav d bandwidth to run dis complex & intricate country.
Knowledgeable people know what GMB did wit d economy & dat is why decades later & inspite of vicious media attacks people wit a sense of history still yearn 4 d good old days when Buhari was at d helm of affairs in our nation.
Come Valentines day, we shall giv d People's General a historic mandate to clear d rot of d clueless GEJ yrs.
SAI BUHARI

GMB has no qualifications or good past records. The problem is u guys will swallow whatever hook or shit they throw to u. What did he do the loans he foreclosed on where just payed by OBJ plus penalites.

If APC tell u guys that IBB is the new nominee the same ppl will say Sai IBB

So basically u guys r anywhere Belle face.

Buhari is so senseless that when he loses against Jonathan I can bet with u that he will still contest against the next aspirant in 2019.

do u know why? Because be is after the power and privilege s of office
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by Grandmisty: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
SHAAWA:

Very logical.......How many God(s) do u believe in? if every tribe and race in the world should have its' own god. Since you are a very logical person you will agree with me that there is only one GOD and each and every tribe in the world has a name for HIM in their language.

They r using Allah name to destroy kill and maim northern nigerians. If they have any sense shd they not reject that god.

Northern Nigeria Is The Poorest Region Not Because They R Not As Intelligent As The South But Because of islam.

that ideology only works.well where there is oil and very soon maybe in 20yrs scientists will come up with an alternative. I bet u how that hydrogen.can also be used as fuel

I think northerners need to think and say this islam look at what is doing to us.
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by Sunbellar: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
Seun:
And both my ears and the tv set were healed instantly when Fashola got on the stage.
Funniest guy on earth!
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by VoteWisely: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by mapet: 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
yommys01:
gogochocolate: buhari is a dullard. Pure and simple. No analytical and detailed explanation to national issues
Can you provide a clip in which GEJ provided any analytical answer to a national issue? Or a quote attributed to him by a reputable media house.

@ Yommys01,

I think the first thing to do is to check if gogochocolate understands the meaning of "analytical and detailed explanation to national issues". Referring him to Jonathan is more like overrating his (gogochocolate) analytical capability
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by 3kay945(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
natureblack:
how much do you know about my mindset?

Why don't you refute my observation instead of being contemptuous.

What observation Be specific pls.
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by mapet: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Speedracer001:
What was clear from GMB interaction with Business Leaders in Lagos this morning was his honesty. And that is his strongest accent of attraction.
He made a very detailed economic speech that he HONESTLY submitted was simply a regurgitation of what his handlers presented to him to read. My favourite line - Corruption has become a working capital in Nigeria lol.

The main takeaway from the session in my view is the fact, as postulated by him, that so much more was done in the early late 70's and early 80's with a fraction of the revenue that subsequent governments have enjoyed. That is caused by CORRUPTION!

You might not like Buhari, you might not vote for him but listening to him, i come away with the impression that this really isn't about him. It is about the country!

I don't expect him to have a magic wand to solve all of Nigeria's problems. But i do know, he will give it a damn good shot at it!

Things just have to change and the CHANGE must start from the TOP!

Thank you my brother for saving me the unnecessary stress. I didn't watch it and was move page-to-page looking for someone to at least give a picture of what he said. Folks are making useless complaints and needless banters.

God bless you jare. I wait till it's loaded on youtube.
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by Suljosh: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
ghost1718:
shai no worry VOTE for GEJ HE WILL STOP THEM
God forbid
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by mapet: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
kingslly:
Mhmm,if our refineries were producing enough petroleum products for the country during his time,did he tell us why he signed a deal with Petrobas of Brazil to be exporting crude oil to them for refining and importing refined petroleum products frm them?

Have you considered our total refining capacity back then to our production capacity

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much / Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) / Does It Mean Our Juju Is Not Working? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.