Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) (81198 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest In Lagos (videos, photos) / Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by Champele(m): 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
Buhari is leading in your alert,i quess.
Johnnyessence:
buhari is leading on every side no doubt about that winning with huge margin. this election am seeing here is not about money ,rice and kerosene but about change we desire.this is d change we need.by d grace of God d will of God will prevail.
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by smiley15: 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
awodman:
Painfully read through the whole pages not one post of anything of significance Buhari said at this gathering

Thats becoz he didnt say anything important or meaningful. His ansas to questions werent standard.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by ghost1718(m): 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Your father's sense is not complete, bloody grandma raping 3rd class citizen war loser.
i no blame u, i blamed the fool that borrowed u phone to talk NONSENSE, And u have proved to me that ur one OF the brainless animal leaving in north
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by ghost1718(m): 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
eazysmiles:

Muslims Have alway believed in Jesus (May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). At the mere mention of his name, we shower blessings of Allah on him. I think it up to you to read and understand your bible properly.
noted
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by ghost1718(m): 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
jude33084:

Any Muslim that does not believe in Jesus is not a true Muslim. wink

Niger state Governor said so cool

The name of Jesus appeared more than the name of Mohammed in the Koran(no disrespect for Mohammed)

noted

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by techlegs: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
The last time I checked, he is in line of judicial fire. He should stop wasting his time if he cannot clear the issue of his documents which are widely acclaimed to be forged and lying under oath about the whereabouts of his certificates. It's sad he and his party have managed to evade this but the reality will come to light soon.

If he manages to win the election, charges of perjury and forgery will definitely be brought against him. That is more than enough to deny him the victory. I think he and his party had just taken that issue for granted like a boy who likes candy but forgets it hurts the teeth eventually. Feb. 14 in the waiting.
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by natureblack(m): 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Tonylyte:

Do u knw the meaning of mythology? Do u mean to say theology? Which tomb was reserved for jesus? Jesus and muhammed who came first?
that nigga is stupidly-funny.Dude's facts is definitely from hearsay.

.....probably interacted with inebriated Moslems in the tavern,and pufff,nigga believed all they told him,even till this day. grin grin

some fellas have nothing in between their ears.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by herlimah: 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
ionsman:
Next President. ...
In Jesus Name.
Inshah Allah....
Who is Buhari? Your answer depends on what
category you fall into
To the less privileged NIGERIANS, he is the
voice.
To the CORRUPT, he is Mr. Jailor.
To the DRUG BARONS, he is a killer.
To the RUNAWAY THIEVES, he is a crater.
To a DYING ECONOMY, he is a saviour.
To INDISCIPLINE, he is brutish.
To TERRORISTS, he is an enemy.
To the BROWN ENVELOPE JOURNALISTS, he is
a dictator.
To his CHILDREN, a daddy to be proud of.
To his WIFE, a worthy husband.
To the OIL INDUSTRY, he is a refineries
builder.
To JONATHAN, KASHAMU, FFK, he is a
nemesis.
To the PDP, he is a destroyer.
To the APC, he is the candidate.
To NIGERIA, he is a fixer.
To the ordinary PEOPLE, he is the CHANGE.
Vote Buhari/Osinbajo, FEBUHARI 2015!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by walosha(f): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by walosha(f): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
walosha:

[size=25pt] Let us stop discussing about this so-called presidential debate, and pray that the Lord emerges a good candidate for Nigeria be it GEJ or GMB. Do we even know if they are wrong candidates for us ? And let us stop using religion, tribes or personal sentiment rather than cogitative reasons better still, pray.

Prayer : Lord give us the right president come this Febryary 14, 2015. AMEN [/size]

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by aresa: 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
bxcode:
Honestly if this man is the only option we have to an underperforming GEJ, I'll rather not vote.

Voting is your civic and patriotic obligation regardless who you like or don't like...

Vote for change if you care or keep what you have today...
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by SHAAWA: 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
My stand

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by boma95(f): 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
ghost1718:
when did muslim start Believing in jesus

we re one
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by natureblack(m): 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
GenBuhari:
We are not electing for his speaking ability. We are electing him for his ability to perform. Action rather than words
suit yourself,who am I to challenge your decision.
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by Grandmisty: 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
datribune:

Stop holding on to straws. We ar looking 4 a leader.
GEJ has a PHD in d study of animals but his govt will go down in nigerian history as one of d weakest, most corrupt & clueless.
GMB is an alumni of d prestigious US War College & also an alumni of d institution now called d NDA. His secondary school released his statement of result. Cambridge also released it on their websites but u TANoids who suffer frm OCD, "d doubters disease" will always do what u do best - doubt. No surprises there. Some of u ar so delusional dat u even doubt d Chibok abductions. OCD bad ooh. smh.
In leadership terms, comparing an inept & failed president to d head of a corrective govt dat saved d nation frm d brink of economic collapse in d worst recession in our history is like comparing an ant to an elephant. Keep things in perspective - WE AR LOOKING 4 A LEADER. SAI BUHARI

That is how quality is compromised. Successful companies their minimum entry requirement is a BSC no stories.

Buhari never saved an economy in 83 to 85 he worsened it. The facts r out there u people.fabricate everyday
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by Collynzo419: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
methodyk:
Y[s]ou mean APC arranged audience?Let him go for a debate, not this deceit. Period[/s]!

Nonsense!
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by Harbiurlah(f): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
ghost1718:
A real Muslim will always believe in prophet Isa (jesus).
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by ALISMILE(m): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
ghost1718:
Muslims ve alws believed in Jesus, though as a beloved prophet God!
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by ghost1718(m): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
boma95:

we re one
yeah ur right
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by hermesprogidy(m): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
This guy is so down to earth and at the same time reeks of quiet authority. You just know you can't mess with this kind of person. Another thing going for him are the people around him (I dare say some of the brightest minds in Nigerian politics today)

I collected my voter's card on Friday and I sure know who am voting for come FEBUHARI!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by Clefcentfelix(m): 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Champele:
Im not paid to fight any war online,so i don't care for my mistakes as long as your dumb head understands it.

grin I can't dignify you with a reply on your expletives tongue
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by ghost1718(m): 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
boma95:

we re one
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by ghost1718(m): 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
boma95:

we re one
yeah ur right
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by Occurstaem(m): 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
ghost1718:
I am sure that christianity does not oppose seeking new knowledge.
May be you just spoke out of ignorance that 'when did Muslims start to believe in Jesus(ASW) .
We Muslims believe in Jesus very much. It even did not start today but Prophet Muhammed(SAW) himself believe in Jesus. Not as lord and saviour but as a Prophet and Messager of Allah. I hope you understand better.
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by ghost1718(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Occurstaem:

I am sure that christianity does not oppose seeking new knowledge.
May be you just spoke out of ignorance that 'when did Muslims start to believe in Jesus(ASW) .
We Muslims believe in Jesus very much. It even did not start today but Prophet Muhammed(SAW) himself believe in Jesus. Not as lord and saviour but as a Prophet and Messager of Allah. I hope you understand better.
i will get back to u
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by ghost1718(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
ALISMILE:
Muslims ve alws believed in Jesus, though as a beloved prophet God!
noted
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by zingywingy: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
samplegirl:

Don't be deceived, go and read the book ''WHO IS THIS ALLAH?'' then you will be in a better position to understand your statement.
How dare you to ask who is this Allah?
May their life be punish as they tried to ridicule the most HIGH....SUBUHANALAHI TAHALA.
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by jingh(f): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
sparkleRed:

Abeg Goan sitdown u hear me, shebi u wantu give us change! Start d change in d little possible way, don't use Jona has an excuse 4 Buhari...mtcheww angry
see this fool,where were you in 2011 ?
he debate or not
he is gonna floor GEJ on Feb 15.
shediot
Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by SHAAWA: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2015

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
killuminati:
You no go fit understand. You are not in the spirit. You need deliverance. People wey get sense pass you and your papa na dem dey there. Sorry.

Anybody wey dey follow a simpleton like Buhari no get sense at all.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) by Matildahenshaw(f): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Seun:
Can you give us updates of what he's saying instead of just spamming the thread with asslicking comments? Please make yourself more useful!
men una dey beef b4?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) / Does It Mean Our Juju Is Not Working? (Pictures) / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.