Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) (37180 Views)

Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) / 25 Strange And Crazy Deaths That Will Boggle Your Mind / Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by marshalcarter: 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
If accident happen naw...
Na God dat woman go dey blame ooo

Ppl dnt reason b4 doin sumtin
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by hensben(m): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lack of free public transportation
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by garlicrey(m): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
life is a betch better make it your ex
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by playcharles(m): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
holatin:
vhk
department of space booker
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ayo ni........ooooo grin grin
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by floxyluv80(f): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ds is happening in GEJ regime......na wa oooo. Now we need CHANGE
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
haibe:
When GMB gets elected, poverty won't be this pronounce again.
You wish undecided undecided And we won't have to wake up to grammatical blunders shocked shocked geeeeeeeez! Peeps sha! When you want to run peeps down, check your vocabulary well angry angry

Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by watchman111: 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
haibe:
dumb nigerian
mtchwwwww..a man carried about six people on one motor bike,u blame gej..what's wrong with some Nigerians self..I think your problem is immaturity..oga seun.naira land has been infested with kids..
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by holatin(m): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
playcharles:

department of space booker
I hail thee boss
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by ooshinibos: 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
amakachinwe3:
What a strange and risky life!

A bike man in Abuja,Nigeria, was pictured carrying a woman alongside four of her children.

Source: http://wurl.cc/zwf
thanks to PDP ..THE POVERTY DEVELOPMENT PARTY

Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
Well... I don't blame them. I blame the Law Enforcement unit.

Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by haibe(m): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
chimkaire:
You wish undecided undecided And we won't have to wake up to grammatical blunders shocked shocked geeeeeeeez! Peeps sha! When you want to run peeps down, check your vocabulary well angry angry
ode! Correct me now...dumbass
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by haibe(m): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
watchman111:
mtchwwwww..a man carried about six people on one motor bike,u blame gej..what's wrong with some Nigerians self..I think your problem is immaturity..oga seun.naira land has been infested with kids..
show me where I blamed gej? Are you sure you are able to read?
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by YOUNGSTUNA(m): 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
If Jonathan had provided a cheap means of transportation this wouldn't have been

where is their only achievement TRAIN?

Vote BUHARI for a better and cheaper means Of transportation!!

#IHaveDecided

How long have you been this Brainless
next thing now...if your siblings steal meat for ya mama pot u go blame Jonathan...

*The reason we suffer today...is because Adam failed to take responsibility for is failure and blamed it on a woman*

Think before you comment next time...or just shut the HELL up
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by preciousswett: 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
I don't really blame her,even though it's risky she doesn't have an alternative.in dis era of kidnapping and all kinds of evil she feels it's better to board the same bike with all her kids,than to let them use separate bikes. shocked
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by watchman111: 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
haibe:
show me where I blamed gej? Are you sure you are able to read?
I know sarcasm when I see one...stop quoting me kid..
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by crackhouse(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
haibe:
When GMB gets elected, poverty won't be this pronounce again.
*bring down my eye glasses and look at the commentor, put my glasses back and hiss* mtcheww.
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by sammyomoh(m): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Poverty no good ooo.
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by andyanders: 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
Tolexander:
and if an accident happens with the mother and the children perishing in the accident, the husband, families and friends will start saying it is the handiwork of the woman next street whose goat was beaten by the husband the previous day. as if the woman was the person that got them on the bike

True talk. In fact I keep wondering why sane people take such risks like this.I believe the guy and his wife are sick because their action against these children and their future lies on their hands.

Tomorrow they start blaming witch and wizards and next door neighbor.
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
adexsimply:
You mean there's a bike that can take that much passengers shocked shocked shocked
You dey find one since? grin grin
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by sharubutu(m): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
God punish poverty.
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by udy4real(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
GMB gets elected, poverty won't be this pronounce again.[/quote]

In which country will he be elected?
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by eminent007(m): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
So, wetin make I come do?
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by udy4real(m): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
]When GMB gets elected, poverty won't be this pronounce again.[/quote]

For which country?
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by iykepromotions: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
I doubt if this can happen in lagos
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by lesucreZA(f): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
This man and wifey are Idiots putting their own lives and kids at Risk.....nawa ooooooo
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by mmsen: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
All for the sake of religion.

Pitiful.
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
haibe:
ode! Correct me now...dumbass
Ooooooooh shut the hell up, haiberibe undecided
Who uses pronounce for pronounced Chief campaigner cheesy undecided

Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) / See The Snake Killed In My House Today / Christmas In Owerri (pictures)