Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

This Dude Is Frustrated And He Need Advice - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Dude Is Frustrated And He Need Advice (1465 Views)

This Dude Is Criticizing Mtk Phones.. / So Frustrated With My Infinix Hot Note / I Am Currently Frustrated With My New CANNON C8.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Dude Is Frustrated And He Need Advice by Mrluv(m): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Am a guy of 23 year by november 3 i wud be 24, i work with one bank as cleaner and i earn 14k, i have been doin cleaning work for 5 year now, am just thinking how long wud i continue like this cus am geting older not younger and by next year november i wud be 25, am just confuse i don know wat to do infact am visionless, am thinking to further my education to uni although am not the brillant type bt i am thinking if can work hard even if i did not come out with excellent certificate atleast the certifcate wud be okay but it is easier said than done thinking again, am thinking going to business but where wud i get moni even there moni wat type biz wud i venture in with out regret, i need you guy advice
Re: This Dude Is Frustrated And He Need Advice by delishpot: 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hmnn, my brother, I realy dont know what you can do o. But I heard food sells, as in people frying and selling pancakes, Akara, sweet potato fish sauce etc sells. If you can get a spot around your house, get someone to teach you how to make them and then start selling. If you wont be ashamed or if you dont mind entering cooking biz
Re: This Dude Is Frustrated And He Need Advice by Babalegba(m): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
Your cleaning job is a dead end job. I would suggest you learn a trade like repairing phones and computers .

1 Like

Re: This Dude Is Frustrated And He Need Advice by jiggar(m): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
First, I want to appreciate you, for being bold and talking about your challenges.
Now, education is not a guarantee that you will succeed in life, however, it(education ) opens opportunities for you. You said you would like to go into business. Business has its own challenges as well, coupled with the fact that you don't have the money to start something small.
And so, I would suggest you strive hard and go to school, pray to God for wisdom and I guarantee you that, all will be well. However, remember that, life does not give us everything we desire, it's not a bed of roses, but with God, you can do all things.
Wishing you the best.
Re: This Dude Is Frustrated And He Need Advice by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
I really cannot advise you on this. Take an hour, write out anything you know you're good at, then get back to me.
If you have the means, you should try going to school, or at least learning a craft. If you're good at tech, try starting something up. The world is digital right now.
Re: This Dude Is Frustrated And He Need Advice by Young03(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
Babalegba:
Your cleaning job is a dead end job. I would suggest you learn a trade like repairing phones and computers .
bro ur advise for him to learn phone and computer is ok bt honestly speakin,i learnt how to repair fons ,now i can tel u dt for a whole day i wil not even c work..d reason is because pple av ventured themselves into fon stuff causin congestion in every spot...am also tinkin of goin bak to sch bt sch is not d only hope...LEARN PHONE STUFF CUS IT WILL HELP EVEN IF UR IN SCH
Re: This Dude Is Frustrated And He Need Advice by okinme: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
MTN DATA SHARED OFFERS.
GET MTN DATA FOR BLACKBERRY 10, ANDROID & MODEM @ AFFORDABLE AMOUNT.
1GB ----------1200
2GB -----------2400
Call 08035448544 OR 08053635768
I accept Bank payment or MTN Recharge Card.
Thanks
Re: This Dude Is Frustrated And He Need Advice by morhsuud22(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pray and look at things that comes naturally to you be it craft,business or even éducation......wishing you thé best
Re: This Dude Is Frustrated And He Need Advice by Francheezy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
Op, since you have been in the cleaning business for 5 years, why not get your own cleaning venture?

What is your talent?
Re: This Dude Is Frustrated And He Need Advice by Joel3(m): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
5years? Guy is hi time you stop that job.

and that thinking. I guess you really dont want to spend another 5years on that job.
Re: This Dude Is Frustrated And He Need Advice by Mrluv(m): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
hep
Re: This Dude Is Frustrated And He Need Advice by princemillla(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Modified : I just noticed your post dated 2015. How far have you gone now. Update the thread

Pls go n learn events. If you are not far from I can teach you events n events engineering. Also I will grace you with biz development traits in event to succeed. We will also give you 6 month internship and a life time mentorship
Re: This Dude Is Frustrated And He Need Advice by Caseless: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
delishpot:
Hmnn, my brother, I realy dont know what you can do o. But I heard food sells, as in people frying and selling pancakes, Akara, sweet potato fish sauce etc sells. If you can get a spot around your house, get someone to teach you how to make them and then start selling. If you wont be ashamed or if you dont mind entering cooking biz
how man go de fry akara for road side? grin Food biz is ok.
Re: This Dude Is Frustrated And He Need Advice by Caseless: 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Go learn a skill. You've been earning 14k monthly in the last 5 years? Hmmm...
You're still young. Go and learn 'handwork', when you are a bit comfortable, you can go back to school. Since you said you're not too intelligent, graduating with any class of degree won't bother you cos you have a 'handwork'.
Re: This Dude Is Frustrated And He Need Advice by delishpot: 7:11am On Mar 30, 2017
Caseless:
how man go de fry akara for road side? grin Food biz is ok.

Sidon there. Na that type sef people dey patronise pass. Make him go learn am well well from his mom and start it. By the time people don know him face and name, he can put women to be handling it for him and start opening branches all across Naija or do franchise cool grin
Re: This Dude Is Frustrated And He Need Advice by Caseless: 8:00am On Mar 30, 2017
delishpot:

Sidon there. Na that type sef people dey patronise pass. Make him go learn am well well from his mom and start it. By the time people don know him face and name, he can put women to be handling it for him and start opening branches all across Naija or do franchise cool grin
bros, na true. You get head. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Sell Iphone 6, 6 Plus / Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge / Xperia Z4 /bb Passport , Ps4| / Umi Emax Mini Review - One Of The Best / Screenshot: Got This From Glo Today, Has Anyone Got The Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.