Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All (4513 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Proximo73: 8:31am On Feb 04, 2015
Iceflox:

ok,
knowing Jesus vs knowing about Jesus.
you say, knowing about Jesus is going to church, knowing that Jesus was born on xmas, appreciate his death and resurrection , etc
But knowing Jesus is to accept (believe ) that he is the Messiah and be saved.
if that is what you mean by knowing him,to answer your question,i know him personally.
I believe that Jesus saved me from sin and death.
But what i am saying is everybody who go to church believe, they are all saved. But pastors don't want to hear that one, they keep calling alter calls inside church, calling some church members unbelievers simply because they comit sin, thereby making them to believe that they don't have enough faith or faith at all.
i know you also share this view of pastors.
it is not biblical, please run away from pastors even if it takes you not to go to church again. it has a negative effect of people's mental development
it is not everybody who go to church that have faith. some people are bench warmers, they are not Christian by their action, the are only Christian by mouth

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by oyinkel(m): 8:47am On Feb 04, 2015
I think the problem with Nigerians is our unwillingness to take responsibility, we are quick to look for external cause of our problem. If a lady cannot marry, it is a spiritual problem, if a man is unsuccessful it's home problem, should a student be performing poorly in school, there is something wrong with his foundation.
And you wonder why a nation so afflicted politically, economically, religiously even socially, could be said to have the happiest people on earth. We are ready to believe any vogue promise, that place no demand of responsibility on us. Sit at home fast for three days, and you will get a miracle job, take this anointing oil, and anoint yourself and your dream spouse will come to you, pay so much...(irrespective of how you came about it)....and you will enter into your season of financial abundance.
We like to be deceived and it does not matter if what you say come true, just reassure us and we will play the fool, over and again. Thus every key player in our nation who understood this fact, need only to play along, regardless of what office they occupy, religious or political. this therefore is the most product virtue anyone who desire to prosper should posses, " the grace to deceive"
Promise what you cannot make good, in the name of something or someone, whose existence you is only in the world of faith, or simply in times name, tomorrow, in year and very soon you have a bank account that is suffering from obesity, for fattness.
#Tipsonhowtosurviveinnigeriafinancialmarket

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Iceflox(f): 8:50am On Feb 04, 2015
Proximo73:

it is not everybody who go to church that have faith. some people are bench warmers, they are not Christian by their action, the are only Christian by mouth
[
do you see Muslims in church? no
therefore everybody are christians in church.
the thing i am trying to let you know that pastors refuses to tell church members is that, your salvation is solely depend on your religion which is Christianity, which is our faith.
the bible says the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith, that is, from religion to religion.
it was Judaism (the religion of the jews) first, and now it is Christianity.
that implies that if you were born into a Christian home you are saved automatically.
you don't need all these religious activities or church going anymore
please runaway from pastors

3 Likes

Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by jnrprof(m): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2015
Iceflox:

[
the thing i am trying to let you know that pastors refuses to tell church members is that, your salvation is solely depend on your religion which is Christianity, which is our faith.
the bible says the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith, that is, from religion to religion.
that implies that if you were born into a Christian home you are saved automatically.

Bros, abeg na devil send you on errand? why try so hard to dissuade us from going to church? na by force? oya, we say we no go stop attending church because we know the value we get from it, so go knack head for wall tongue
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Iceflox(f): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2015
oyinkel:
I think the problem with Nigerians is our unwillingness to take responsibility, we are quick to look for external cause of our problem. If a lady cannot marry, it is a spiritual problem, if a man is unsuccessful it's home problem, should a student be performing poorly in school, there is something wrong with his foundation.
And you wonder why a nation so afflicted politically, economically, religiously even socially, could be said to have the happiest people on earth. We are ready to believe any vogue promise, that place no demand of responsibility on us. Sit at home fast for three days, and you will get a miracle job, take this anointing oil, and anoint yourself and your dream spouse will come to you, pay so much...(irrespective of how you came about it)....and you will enter into your season of financial abundance.
We like to be deceived and it does not matter if what you say come true, just reassure us and we will play the fool, over and again. Thus every key player in our nation who understood this fact, need only to play along, regardless of what office they occupy, religious or political. this therefore is the most product virtue anyone who desire to prosper should posses, " the grace to deceive"
Promise what you cannot make good, in the name of something or someone, whose existence you is only in the world of faith, or simply in times name, tomorrow, in year and very soon you have a bank account that is suffering from obesity, for fattness.
#Tipsonhowtosurviveinnigeriafinancialmarket
exactly!
this is problem we go through.
i noticed that religion give birth to politics.
if our politics is bad, then something must be wrong with our religions. (Christianity and Islam)

2 Likes

Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Iceflox(f): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2015
jnrprof:

Bros, abeg na devil send you on errand? why try so hard to dissuade us from going to church? na by force? oya, we say we no go stop attending church because we know the value we get from it, so go knack head for wall tongue
ahahaha ahaaa!
i like this, the tin touch you well well.
if you continue to go dem dey do you anyhow, how that one take affect me?
But who don hear me don hear me
lol

2 Likes

Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Proximo73: 11:31am On Feb 04, 2015
Iceflox:

[
so, how about those benefits people get from churches by way of giving arms, help to the needy?
don't you know that if people stop going to church there will be no such help again?
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Alexk2(m): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
Iceflox:

ok,
knowing Jesus vs knowing about Jesus.
you say, knowing about Jesus is going to church, knowing that Jesus was born on xmas, appreciate his death and resurrection , etc
But knowing Jesus is to accept (believe ) that he is the Messiah and be saved.
if that is what you mean by knowing him,to answer your question,i know him personally.
I believe that Jesus saved me from sin and death.
But what i am saying is everybody who go to church believe, they are all saved. But pastors don't want to hear that one, they keep calling alter calls inside church, calling some church members unbelievers simply because they comit sin, thereby making them to believe that they don't have enough faith or faith at all.
i know you also share this view of pastors.
it is not biblical, please run away from pastors even if it takes you not to go to church again. it has a negative effect of people's mental development

no., i dont share that your view @ ol....altar call is very important to keep on inviting new pple to God's kingdom and to welcome backsliders back home....it also serve some other purposes like baptism of the Holy Spirit, anoiting sectn, healing and deliverance depending on what the purpose of the call is. In all, itz a very important part of church service.

I see u keep on going back to ur original view after pointing out what the bible tells us abt it...i wonder why you cant take the bible as it is.....do not forsake the assembly of others..'..church service is a very beneficial to out Chrisitian growth and musnt be excused for any reason whatsoever.. If the bible say so, take it from there...it is only an unbeliever that disagree with the bible and i want to hope you are not. Shalom!
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Iceflox(f): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Alexk2:

no., i dont share that your view @ ol....altar call is very important to keep on inviting new pple to God's kingdom and to welcome backsliders back home....it also serve some other purposes like baptism of the Holy Spirit, anoiting sectn, healing and deliverance depending on what the purpose of the call is. In all, itz a very important part of church service.

I see u keep on going back to ur original view after pointing out what the bible tells us abt it...i wonder why you cant take the bible as it is.....do not forsake the assembly of others..'..church service is a very beneficial to out Chrisitian growth and musnt be excused for any reason whatsoever.. If the bible say so, take it from there...it is only an unbeliever that disagree with the bible and i want to hope you are not. Shalom!

how about the one i say the righteousness of God was revealed from faith to faith, which is from religion to religion,
that we are saved by our religion which is Christianity, that everybody in Christianity are saved.
are you aware of that?
if everybody in Christianity are saved by grace which is Christianity why then the alter call?
are there Muslims in the congregation?
if pastors are making alter calls to invite backsliders back, or for healing or baptism of the holy spirit, it's ok, I am not against that.
But alter call to win souls that they should be saved, people who are christians should be saved? it is ridiculous.
why were they christians in the first place? why do they have Grace?
first of all, are you aware that everybody in Christianity are saved?
that the kingdom of God is Christianity, if you understand Jesus parables?
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by denisbid: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
Iceflox:

how about the one i say the righteousness of God was revealed from faith to faith, which is from religion to religion,
that we are saved by our religion which is Christianity, that everybody in Christianity are saved.
are you aware of that?
if everybody in Christianity are saved by grace which is Christianity why then the alter call?
if pastors are making alter calls to invite backsliders back, or for healing or baptism of the holy spirit, it's ok, I am not against that.
But alter call to win souls that they should be saved, people who are christians should be saved? it is ridiculous.
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by denisbid: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
Iceflox:

are you aware of that?

i am getting what you are saying.
our salvation is not based on our works, But it is based on our religion
Jesus is the founder of Christianity just like Mohammed founded islam and Abraham the father of Judaism, the religion of the Jews.
i noticed that the reason why God hated idolatry in the old testament was that idolatry was like other religion away from the approved religion as at then, which is the religion of the Jews, because the Jews believed in God. while idolaters believed in idols.
so everything is all about your religion

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Iceflox(f): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
denisbid:

i am getting what you are saying.
our salvation is not based on our works, But it is based on our religion
Jesus is the founder of Christianity just like Mohammed founded islam and Abraham the father of Judaism, the religion of the Jews.
i noticed that the reason why God hated idolatry in the old testament was that idolatry was like other religion away from the approved religion as at then, which is the religion of the Jews, because the Jews believed in God. while idolaters believed in idols.
so everything is all about your religion
thank you very much!
each time i talk about this thing i always feel it is me something is wrong with, because people can not understand.
thank God you saw it too
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by denisbid: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Iceflox:

thank you very much!
each time i talk about this thing i always feel it is me something is wrong with, because people can not understand.
thank God you saw it too
you won't blame them,
what you are pointing out from the Bible is contextual. it takes someone who can see the mental picture of the whole Bible stories or history of the bible events to understand what you are saying.
But it's like churches are reading Bible only to play religion without considering the history behind it.
the bible is historical and everything is recorded according to time and they are all interelated.
to them, what you are saying is like advanced studies and they will never suddenly develop inspiration to even think. talkless of getting what you are saying.
in my church ,i almost walk out of yesterday's evening service. they raised a prayer point that God should stop buhari from winning election simply because he is a Muslim.
something is really wrong with this country
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Iceflox(f): 6:47am On Feb 05, 2015
denisbid:

you won't blame them,
what you are pointing out from the Bible is contextual. it takes someone who can see the mental picture of the whole Bible stories or history of the bible events to understand what you are saying.
But it's like churches are reading Bible only to play religion without considering the history behind it.
the bible is historical and everything is recorded according to time and they are all interelated.
to them, what you are saying is like advanced studies and they will never suddenly develop inspiration to even think. talkless of getting what you are saying.
in my church ,i almost walk out of yesterday's evening service. they raised a prayer point that God should stop buhari from winning election simply because he is a Muslim.
something is really wrong with this country

lol.. i thought as much
you are very right.
that's the point i was trying to let alexk2 know.
the church is getting almost everything wrong in the bible and it is affecting Nigeria negatively.
I believe that God will solve Nigeria problem through the church, that is, if the pastors are getting the bible right.
even boko haram will recommend church going for people if pastors are getting the Messages of the bible right.
the bible is saying one thing and they are making people to believe another thing entirely which does not relate with bible.
na God go help us.
it does not matter whether the person is a Muslim or a Christian so long we have a credible person to rule Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Proximo73: 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Iceflox:

lol.. i thought as much
you are very right.
that's the point i was trying to let alexk2 know.
the church is getting almost everything wrong in the bible and it is affecting Nigeria negatively.
I believe that God will solve Nigeria problem through the church, that is, if the pastors are getting the bible right.
even boko haram will recommend church going for people if pastors are getting the Messages of the bible right.
the bible is saying one thing and they are making people to believe another thing entirely which does not relate with bible.
na God go help us.
it does not matter whether the person is a Muslim or a Christian so long we have a credible person to rule Nigeria.
op, i think this Scripture is the main reason why people go to church
Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
and it is seen as a law in christianity
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Iceflox(f): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Proximo73:

op, i think this Scripture is the main reason why people go to church
Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
and it is seen as a law in christianity

how is this Scripture a law?
is it part of the 10 commandments?
the 10 commandments only asked the Jews to keep the Sabbath, not christians. there was no Christianity at that time.
Infact, Jesus didn't go to the temple, rather he went to work one Sabbath day like that.
when he was accused he told them he is the lord of the Sabbath.
if you accused me of not going to church i will tell you that Christ has made me lord of Sundays, i don't need church.
if a christian choosed to disobey this Scripture and go ahead to forsake the assembly what will happen?
nothing.
it won't make him less a Christian
he remains saved.
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Proximo73: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
Iceflox:

the 10 commandments only asked the Jews to keep the Sabbath, not christians. there was no Christianity at that time.
Infact, Jesus didn't go to the temple, rather he went to work one Sabbath day like that.
if you accused me of not going to church i will tell you that Christ has made me lord of Sundays, i don't need church.
if a christian choosed to disobey this Scripture and go ahead to forsake the assembly what will happen?
nothing.
he remains saved.
what if the pastor is passing the right information, teaching the congregation how to obey the law and be morally upright, will he not be missing out with the lessons thereby making his life miserable if he has not been going ?
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Iceflox(f): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Proximo73:

what if the pastor is passing the right information, teaching the congregation how to obey the law and be morally upright, will he not be missing out with the lessons thereby making his life miserable if he has not been going ?
Paul says in
Romans 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
you see that you are already a law unto yourself, you don't need church?
ok
verse 15 says, Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one anotherwink
so if he is morally upright enough to keep the law with his conscience and he says he doesn't need the law and church again, he is equally good.
But if he is not morally upright like most Nigerians (95% Nigerian population are corrupt people inspite all the churches and mosques ).
then, there is need for him be going to church so that pastor will teach him.
that is, if the pastor is passing the right information or breaking down the 10 commandments and explain how they should be applied in real life situations like you said.
But unfortunately, we don't have any such pastor in Nigeria.
all of them are after money.
that's why i say it is useless to go

2 Likes

Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Iceflox(f): 8:21am On Feb 06, 2015
Proximo73:

so, how about those benefits people get from churches by way of giving arms, help to the needy?
don't you know that if people stop going to church there will be no such help again?
sorry!
I didn't see this on time, if churches are giving help to people then they should continue to go.
But, the question is, do these church members have the mental capacity to protect themselves from the misinformation currently propagating by these pastors in the name of preaching the gospel ?
there is power in information.
someone once said it is better to teach me how to catch fish than to be giving me fish continually.
a situation where an average Nigerian christian don't know what faith is.
if you ask them, they will say faith is to perform miracles and be free from poverty.
if ask them what is the kingdom of God on earth? they don't know
then, you begin to wonder, what have they be going to this church for all these years?,
i told you if i am paid for going to church i don't mind doing anything to go to church and be punctual.
But again, i will need to protect myself.
there us no way i can protect myself by believing everything my pastors tells me

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Proximo73: 8:30am On Feb 06, 2015
Iceflox:

Paul says in
Romans 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
you see that you are already a law unto yourself, you don't need church?
ok
verse 15 says, Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one anotherwink
so if he is morally upright enough to keep the law with his conscience and he says he doesn't need the law and church again, he is equally good.
But if he is not morally upright like most Nigerians (95% Nigerian population are corrupt people inspite all the churches and mosques ).
then, there is need for him be going to church so that pastor will teach him.
that is, if the pastor is passing the right information or breaking down the 10 commandments and explain how they should be applied in real life situations like you said.
But unfortunately, we don't have any such pastor in Nigeria.
all of them are after money.
that's why i say it is useless to go
you are right!
it's just that, even if i know this truth, i won't just suddenly stop going to church.
i already have commitments that i must fulfil
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by denisbid: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2015
Iceflox:

nothing.
he remains saved.
if he choose to disobey this Scripture he has disobeyed the Bible. consequently, he has disobeyed God
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Iceflox(f): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
denisbid:

if he choose to disobey this Scripture he has disobeyed the Bible. consequently, he has disobeyed God

it is not all scriptures of the Bible that was directly meant for christians. for instance, circumcision, keeping the Sabbath day. they were meant for the Jews.
But Christ disobey that law right before their eyes and go to work on Sabbath.
so you see, church going is optional.
if you like go
if you like don't go
nobody will slap you.
i believe that Paul adviced christians not to forsake the assembly in that Scripture because, Christianity was new at that time, with few people. so, they needed to encourage themselves to remain in the faith.
But today, we don't need all that encouragement.
we just know that Christianity is the way the truth and the life , not Islam or any other religion.
because, this is the time for knowledge.
I know some people will still not understand me.. lol
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Proximo73: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2015
Iceflox:

it is not all scriptures of the Bible that was directly meant for christians. for instance, circumcision, keeping the Sabbath day. they were meant for the Jews.
But Christ disobey that law right before their eyes and go to work on Sabbath.
so you see, church going is optional.
if you like go
if you like don't go
nobody will slap you.
i believe that Paul adviced christians not to forsake the assembly in that Scripture because, Christianity was new at that time, with few people. so, they needed to encourage themselves to remain in the faith.
But today, we don't need all that encouragement.
we just know that Christianity is the way the truth and the life , not Islam or any other religion.
because, this is the time for knowledge.
I know some people will still not understand me.. lol

it depend on the individual sha,
their ability to understand. people are different with different ability to understand a particular context.
some people think it is like this, others think it is like that.
that's why we have different denominations or sects in Christianity.
But, it think the most important thing is that, we all believe that Jesus is our saviour
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Iceflox(f): 10:25am On Feb 08, 2015
Proximo73:

it depend on the individual sha,
their ability to understand. people are different with different ability to understand a particular context.
some people think it is like this, others think it is like that.
that's why we have different denominations or sects in Christianity.
But, it think the most important thing is that, we all believe that Jesus is our saviour

exactly,!
that's why school some people will will carry first, others will carry last.
yet they were in the same class studying the same thing
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by denisbid: 7:15am On Feb 09, 2015
Iceflox:

exactly,!
that's why school some people will will carry first, others will carry last.
yet they were in the same class studying the same thing
did you go to church yesterday?
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Iceflox(f): 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
denisbid:

did you go to church yesterday?
i don't need church
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Proximo73: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Iceflox:

i don't need church
a lot of people will learn from you if you truly allow yourself to be used by God
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Princewell2012(m): 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Iceflox:
Now, know. this truth and set yourself free from the grip of religion and tradition.
the only important thing in church is going there to learn from pastors how the 10 commandments should be applied in your normal day to day life to better your living. Every other thing, both the building and every ordinances in it are vanity.
so, if you already know how to apply the 10 commandments in your life as a Christian, you don't need church again.
you don't need your pastor.
you don't need any fucking religious mbomgungu! again
To start with, am not even sure you are a christian. You are here talking about the ten commandment. Now its 3rd commandment says, you should remember the sabath day to keep it holy, are you still doing that today? d problem is that majority of those places u called church is not even a church, but a den of robbers and a business centre. Locate for a tru church of Jesus, forsake not d asembly of d brethren, where they do not colect tithe
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Iceflox(f): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
Princewell2012:
To start with, am not even sure you are a christian. You are here talking about the ten commandment. Now its 3rd commandment says, you should remember the sabath day to keep it holy, are you still doing that today? d problem is that majority of those places u called church is not even a church, but a den of robbers and a business centre. Locate for a tru church of Jesus, forsake not d asembly of d brethren, where they do not colect tithe

lol
what i am referring to are 7 commandments out of the 10 ,which do not include Sabbath. they are
love God with all your heart
thou shall not kill
thou shall not lie
thou shall not bear false witness
thou shall not adultery
thou shall not dishonor your papa and your mama
thou shall not covet
these 7 are extended to christians
but the other 3 which include sabbath were for the Jews only.
and you know gentiles are also in Christianity.
so, when i mentioned 10 commandments i didn't mean the complete 10. but 7 out of the 10.
i used 10 commandments for people to understand me.
my aim is to educate africans the effect of religion in our lives, so that they will start living a better life, africans are suffering a lot.
you need to see.
it was this understanding Jesus had when he said i will destroy the temple( including church building because we don't need building anymore, building is religion ) and build my church (people ) in 3 days.
so people are far better than church(religion ).
stop loving church, love people instead.
boko haram love religion than people, That is why they kill people.
christians should not love religion like that, it is bokoharamism or fanatism or fundermentalism in Christianity. all Nigerian christians are guilty of these, because they love going to church so much. religious people.
you are right! all the churches in Nigeria are den of robbers, no one is better than the other.
is it winners,deeper life, redeem, cgm, christ embassy, trem, mfm?
mention one that is good.
the problem started with Catholics

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Iceflox(f): 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Proximo73:

a lot of people will learn from you if you truly allow yourself to be used by God
what do you mean? that i should go and establish church and become a pastor?
my friend, the truth is for everybody, both the poor and the rich.
not only me.
how about you? go establish your church.
lol
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by denisbid: 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Iceflox:

what do you mean? that i should go and establish church and become a pastor?
my friend, the truth is for everybody, both the poor and the rich.
not only me.
how about you? go establish your church.
lol
if you are not called by God you can't establish church.
Re: As A Christian, Going To Church Is Not Important At All by Iceflox(f): 7:31am On Feb 14, 2015
denisbid:

if you are not called by God you can't establish church.
everybody in Christianity have been called by God since 2000 yrs ago Christ was crucified.
opening of church is your personal decision.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Churches Today Are Business Centers! / Nigeria's Songs Lyrics / What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.