Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

When To Resume Sex After Natural Child Birth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When To Resume Sex After Natural Child Birth (1252 Views)

Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth / Sex After Pregnancy : When Can I Resume Intercourse? / The Pain Of Child Birth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When To Resume Sex After Natural Child Birth by proffmanue(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
when is it appropriate for a woman to resume her normal sexual life with her husband after vagina child delivery?
Re: When To Resume Sex After Natural Child Birth by felixzo1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
proffmanue:
when is it appropriate for a woman to resume her normal sexual life with her husband after vagina child delivery?
when she is ready but generally anytime after 6 weeks

1 Like

Re: When To Resume Sex After Natural Child Birth by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sex for pleasure or sex for baby-making (perhaps you now want a girl) wink
Re: When To Resume Sex After Natural Child Birth by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
felixzo1:
when she is ready but generally anytime after 6 weeks

weeks and am thinking of 6 to 8months interval after birth!
infact, the can restrict sex for the next 12months.

orelse make the husband carry the belle, then born. him go know what's up
Re: When To Resume Sex After Natural Child Birth by felixzo1(m): 4:53am On Feb 03, 2015
unpredictedone:

weeks and am thinking of 6 to 8months interval after birth!
infact, the can restrict sex for the next 12months.

orelse make the husband carry the belle, then born. him go know what's up
thats why there is family planning,she must not get pregnant .sex has its advantages in marriage outside procreation, for example ,bonding and mantaining a healthy realationship, defuses tension,ensure closeness of couple which is healthy for the growth of a child in a home
Re: When To Resume Sex After Natural Child Birth by Blueblack: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
hello @op,

proffmanue

I stumbled upon a thread where you complained about the adverse effect of quinine on your hearing.
I have had a similar experience but mine was with chloroquine.
The solution is actually simple , you only need to take sweet potatoes for a while, pls contact me on phone so I can explain how much you need and when u need to stop, sweet potato is a double edged sword..handle it carelessly, then u get your fingers bruised.
Regards

(1) (Reply)

My Whole Life Has Been Destroyed By Chronic Social Anxiety Disorder / New World Class Kebbi Medical Centre (kmc). / Help! Help!! ( Eye Problem )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.