Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba (55613 Views)

Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) / "Woman Vomits Lizard" During Bishop Sam Zuga Water Ministration In Minna / Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by Weah96: 11:14am On Feb 03, 2015
tundeayo2020:
just look at your ''maybe assumption'', there is no way a person can swallow over 2 bags of coins which could possibly weigh over 70KG.[size=17pt] It is indeed a pity it happened in an era were smartphones had no camera.[/size]

Cameras do not capture verbal lies. They only take pictures. This woman vomited snake around one million smartphones. Where are the pictures?
Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by omonnakoda: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2015
tundeayo2020:
The discoveries you cited are not fictional tales, but facts, proven, tested and trusted facts. For God's sake what correlation as the human body anatomy with a coin!
Correlation? What does that word mean? I do not know what you are saying you are not communicating.

My point is quite simple; This story is fiction and should be discarded. Let us deal with "proven,tested and trusted facts" There are no marine spirits or queens.
Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by tundeayo2020: 11:29am On Feb 03, 2015
omonnakoda:
Correlation? What does that word mean? I do not know what you are saying you are not communicating.

My point is quite simple; This story is fiction and should be discarded. Let us deal with "proven,tested and trusted facts" There are no marine spirits or queens.
what I mean is that there is no connection or explanation as to how coins in hundreds, found its way into someone's body. Hence the mystical explanation. Sir, there more to what we see.
I know this story is definetly a big fat lie. But, things like these do happen.
Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by tundeayo2020: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2015
Weah96:

Cameras do not capture verbal lies. They only take pictures. This woman vomited snake around one million smartphones. Where are the pictures?
like I mentioned earlier, this story sounds more to me as a fiction.
Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by timothyuche1(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2015
from an eye witness perspective
The woman did vomit a snake and coins but not this snake in the picture. I actually took pictures myself
Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by omonnakoda: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2015
tundeayo2020:
what I mean is that there is no connection or explanation as to how coins in hundreds, found its way into someone's body. Hence the mystical explanation. Sir, there more to what we see.
I know this story is definetly a big fat lie. But, things like these do happen.
What about the explanation that is is a lie or gimmick or stage managed fluke. That makes more sense quite simply because there are countlless examples of that. MYSTICAL does not mean anything to a rational mind like mine it is the refuge of weak minds. There is an explanation for everything even if we do not know what it is.

When I hear a story like this the first thing to do is to ask

IS IT TRUE?
how do we know it is true?
Witness statements /Interviews by experts in such fraudulent claims

video evidence
Laboratory and other forensic analysis

I find it bizarre that you are quite willing to accept that it is true.
As far as this thread is cncerned the only thing available here is HEARSAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK5hTLt7a5A

The internet is a beautiful thing use it .

Free your mind from superstition there is no mystic just dangerous people out to separate you from your hard earned money
Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by tartar9(m): 11:50am On Feb 03, 2015
until they can use their powers to destroy bokoharam,Adonbilivit.

1 Like

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by tundeayo2020: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2015
omonnakoda:
What about the explanation that is is a lie or gimmick or stage managed fluke. That makes more sense quite simply because there are countlless examples of that. MYSTICAL does not mean anything to a rational mind like mine it is the refuge of weak minds. There is an explanation for everything even if we do not know what it is.

IS IT TRUE?

video evidence

I quite understand your stance on issues like this, I do not give in, or waste my precious time on hearsay. Like I mentioned earlier, this story sounds fabricated to me, but that doesn't mean that I don't believe in things like these.
Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by omonnakoda: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
timothyuche1:
from an eye witness perspective
The woman did vomit a snake and coins but not this snake in the picture. I actually took pictures myself
David Blaine swallowed a fish in one of hi magic tricks. It is possible for a magician with practice to do the same with a small snake .My scientific mind would ask was it a sedated snake or a rubber one that is vomited and switched with a live one using the help of accomplices in the crowd and the highly suggestible folf that are in most pentecostal churches.bottomline it is a gimmick
Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by olumidazz: 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
This python is from national geographic wild channel
Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by tundeayo2020: 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
omonnakoda:

IS IT TRUE?

video evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK5hTLt7a5A

The internet is a beautiful thing use it .

Free your mind from superstition there is no mystic just dangerous people out to separate you from your hard earned money
thanks but Like I'll always say, I'm not moved by hearsay.
Anyway thanks again
Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Redoil:
Ymodels and ymodel that dont believe in God come and disprove this.
Denying the existentiallity of supreme being must be a very big joke that nobody can laugh throuhg.
I want to use this opportunity to call on all the atheist esp thebigurban, rosikki, mazaje and weah96 the residentiall clown to turn a new leaf for God is waiting for them.
If any of the atheist need help has to how to turn to God can send me a private message i am willing to help. Share my message among ur followers.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE SERIOUSLY JOKING!!!

YOUR DELUSION IS PARAMOUNT!
Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Macelliot:
Video of woman who vomited live snake during deliverance
[flash=400,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJVpeI3kQwc[/flash]

I kept waiting to see the snake, I no see.

Mhen why the hell do you guys lie?? To convince people that what??

Religion is complete hypnosis.
Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
Anas09:
Kai, in this 21st century wen almost everything is layed bare, some people still r ignorant of their environment. Satan no dey hide him face again, homosextuals dey openly marry. People the openly worship satan. Weytin u want see b4 u bliv? Soon rapture will take place. U will say its fake, then the Antichrist will appear in ur face, u will still say he is fake. Just don't worry. Don't believe. Afterall, whatever u say or do shall be use for or against u on the day of judgement. So freestyle.

now I know why there are multi-billionare pastors making money out of gullible people.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
Who ever said that the people who believe this are gullible is just someone who hasn't been exposed to life beyond the physical, I've seen a girl give a confession of how folks from the marine kingdom make love to her and give her physical stuff and not at a big church, but to my friend and fellowship leader, I've seen a Lady vomit a black solid object, I've seen my mates in my village, swallow razor blades..I've heard fishermen telling me about other fishermen who turn to crocodiles while in the river to hunt perceived enemies, I've seen a lady transform to a sea serpent. I've seen a witch fall and die in the early morning hours, I've accommodated a lady who was undergoing deliverance from the marine kingdom and talked about turning to a python a couple times, this one is her hosting me as a friend. I've walked beside a canal in Lagos on my way to school aged 5, and seen the water turn blue like blue, and seen folks making sacrifices to a lady in white, I've slept with a lady and after the act felt her body be as cold as ice while I'm still breathing and sweating. My pops once had a master who was notorious for his charms that hitting him with a matchet is like hitting iron, u would hear the sound. Just cause you haven't trained your mind to comprehend the spiritual doesn't mean it doesn't exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) / Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja / Coronavirus: Apostle Kofi Nkrumah Sarkodie Arrested For Holding Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.