Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

About Some Nigerian Husbands; Funny But True - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / About Some Nigerian Husbands; Funny But True (750 Views)

30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives / 30 Things Every Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives / How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Some Nigerian Husbands; Funny But True by tocin44(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
A group of men gathered at a church conference on how to live in a loving relationship with there wives.

The men were asked "How many of you love your wife?" All the men raised there hands. Then they were asked, "when was the last time you told your wife you love her?" Some men answered today, some yesterday, majority didn't remember.

The men were told to take there cell phones and send the following text to their respective wives: I love you, sweetheart...
Then the men were told to exchange their phones so one can read the other wife's reply to the love message.

These were some of the replies:
1. Have you impregnated someone again? grin

2.That was then, not now

3.You wan borrow money abi? grin

4. What did you do again? I won't forgive you this time
5. Meaning?

6. Is that a new song?

7. Am I dreaming?

8. If you don't tell me who this message is actually for, you will die today! grin

9. You this man!, I asked you to stop drinking.

10. Abeg na who be this? grin
Re: About Some Nigerian Husbands; Funny But True by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
evergreen joke

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Counscellor Needed / Birthday Gift For An Older male Friend At 50 / Bride Dumps Groom Over Failed Maths Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.