Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Physicist And Mathematician Professional And Aspirant - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Physicist And Mathematician Professional And Aspirant (736 Views)

All 2016 Postgraduate Aspirant For Pgd Or Masters Part Time Study / Where Can A Mathematician Work? / Emmy Noether Greatest Female Genius Mathematician - An Inspiration Persee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physicist And Mathematician Professional And Aspirant by muawkabs3226(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
we already knew the role of those two suitable courses in the field of science as well as other faculties,is the language of all subjects mathematics play a vital role in any field of study. Physics is the backbone of sciences. Iam a student at start iam at ijmb level i prepared to choose math or physics as my career pls advice and moral lesson frm our great masters.
Re: Physicist And Mathematician Professional And Aspirant by jokezzz: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
muawkabs3226:
we already knew the role of those two suitable courses in the field of science as well as other faculties,is the language of all subjects mathematics play a vital role in any field of study. Physics is the backbone of sciences. Iam a student at start iam at ijmb level i prepared to choose math or physics as my career pls advice and moral lesson frm our great masters.

I think you should choose mathematics because it gives u wider advantages to the future, when u talk about windows to other career and job opportunities
Re: Physicist And Mathematician Professional And Aspirant by muawkabs3226(m): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
what of computer science and mathematics which is best
Re: Physicist And Mathematician Professional And Aspirant by Mjorie: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
In the world, while Physics is the backbone to understand anything about life (yes, i mean anything), mathematics is the language that allows you express your intent.

Physics will expose you to electronics, earth studies - physics of the earth (i found this super interesting), material science, thermodynamics, astrophysics and basics on satellites and their orbits, radiology and biophysics, energy and environment, nuclear science, reactor physics, plasma, semiconductors and the almighty Quantum physics (didnt find this one funny). The list is endless but trust me it is interesting. Really, a physicist is like a white plate that can take anything.

As a physicist, i'll naturally advise you to go the physics way except you dont have the interest. My only advise - MAKE SURE YOU DONT LEAVE SCHOOL WITHOUT A 2-1 AT LEAST, which ever you choose, study hard.

Cheers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Challenges And Future Of Nigeria's Pension Industry / How To Practice As A Pharmacist In Us Or Canada / 4 Cs To See You Through Any Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.