Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,034 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

If Your Droid Is Rooted Come In And Share - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If Your Droid Is Rooted Come In And Share (1402 Views)

Motorola Droid Turbo 2:An Unbreakable Screen Phone That Can Take 2TB MicroS Card / Apart Frm Proxy Droid Is Ther Any Alternative For Autoproxy / At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Droid Is Rooted Come In And Share by Dacronym(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
If ur android device is rooted pls state ur device how u rooted, and most importantly the numerous benefits ur enjoying on ur smartphone/tablet
Re: If Your Droid Is Rooted Come In And Share by thrizzle(m): 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
why
Re: If Your Droid Is Rooted Come In And Share by Dacronym(m): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2015
adblock plus for ads and ram expander especially on my former tecno m3 were the major ones for me
Re: If Your Droid Is Rooted Come In And Share by Dacronym(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2015
loads of u in here. You guys should share your experiences whether past or present. Your OS version, phone brand/manufacturer, and the numerous tweaks u enjoy
Re: If Your Droid Is Rooted Come In And Share by haibe(m): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2015
Samsung galaxy note 2 rooted with odin in combination with cwm recovery. Basically android is useless to me without superuser permission. The benefits are numerous but the major ones include flashing some specific Roms and using some advantageous applications that requires super user permission. You won't know the power of your android without root access.

Am running official kitkat firmware by the way.
Re: If Your Droid Is Rooted Come In And Share by Dacronym(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
haibe:
Samsung galaxy note 2 rooted with odin in combination with cwm recovery. Basically android is useless to me without superuser permission. The benefits are numerous but the major ones include flashing some specific Roms and using some advantageous applications that requires super user permission. You won't know the power of your android without root access.

Am running official kitkat firmware by the way.
and what are the 'numerous benefits and app advantages' u are enjoyin, pls share cos thats the whole point of the thread bro
Re: If Your Droid Is Rooted Come In And Share by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Framaroot and Vroot doesn't work on my MTN S620 android... Any rooting method for me
Re: If Your Droid Is Rooted Come In And Share by Collinz2(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Dacronym:

and what are the 'numerous benefits and app advantages' u are enjoyin, pls share cos thats the whole point of the thread bro
lucky patcher hack some apps with in-app purchase and u can get what u want for free, it remove lincence verification, it block ad, it patch ur android core, create modified apk, it patch app with custom patch whereby unlocking the premium/pro features.
Re: If Your Droid Is Rooted Come In And Share by Dacronym(m): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Collinz2:
lucky patcher hack some apps with in-app purchase and u can get what u want for free, it remove lincence verification, it block ad, it patch ur android core, create modified apk, it patch app with custom patch whereby unlocking the premium/pro features.
okay nice, which device what android version and how did u root yours
Re: If Your Droid Is Rooted Come In And Share by Dacronym(m): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Djangocode:
Framaroot and Vroot doesn't work on my MTN S620 android... Any rooting method for me
sorry dont know much about this MTN S620 android device. If its with a MTK chip maybe u should try kingroot that might help search for it on google and download the latest version
Re: If Your Droid Is Rooted Come In And Share by Collinz2(m): 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
Dacronym:

okay nice, which device what android version and how did u root yours
htc droid incredible 2 rooted with htc quick root and v2.3.5

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Browse With My Laptop Subscribtion To My Phone / HUAWEI Honor X2 Tab Review / Any Reviews On Advance Micro Sd Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.