Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! (14837 Views)

Please How Can I On 3g Network On My Itel Tablet. / Android Alert! Do Not Update/upgrade Your Device When It Is Rooted / If Your Droid Is Rooted Come In And Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by alvan73: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
If you want to root your Itel android or any other spreadtrum or mtk Android device...just follow the guide below.
Requirements
PC
USB Cable
Android phone (spreadtrum/mtk)
Root Genius and Iroot app for PC
Procedure
Connect your phone to the PC via the USB cable, Make sure that your phone is in USB debugging mode...Do not select anything on the USB connection option that will be shown on ur phone.. Once you do it correctly, Launch the Root Genius on the PC...The Root Genius will automatically detect your device..It will tell you to root...Click on ROOT option and select allow on anything that will be shown on your phone... It will start rooting and ur phone will be rebooted twice before the process is over...It will say rooting completed....you have a rooted phone on your hands...For some phones it roots them completely and for some very tough phones like Itel it does root them completely.
Then its time for the tough phone user to launch Iroot and click on root to finish the job once and for all....I assure you that this process I posted is 101% sure to to root your phone..it dosent put ur phone at risk..my Itel IT1452 is a witness....I never wanted to post this but my brother persuaded me to help people out..pls can anyone help me in return by telling me how to change my Itel IT1452 android (spreadtrum) IMEI....I have tried MTK tools, Mobile uncle, MTK engineering mode all to no avail....pls help me out Guys....
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by Famolove(m): 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
are u sure, because am using itel 1452 and I want to root d pone now
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by obamaweezy(m): 12:38am On Apr 03, 2015
It can be easily root sef but the imei can't change
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by Famolove(m): 8:07am On Apr 03, 2015
my pone have b rooted now wit iroot

TANKS
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by alvan73: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2015
U're welcome
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by Ballwizard: 9:47am On Apr 03, 2015
please am just a new bee to android...how do I make use of iroot in rooting my itel 1452?please I need response asap
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by Famolove(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2015
Ballwizard:
please am just a new bee to android...how do I make use of iroot in rooting my itel 1452?please I need response asap
make sure u download d PC version of iroot and u must have like 50mb on ur sim because u must connect to internet wit modem on ur pc...connect ur pone to PC by using USB cable and enable debugging mode on ur pone. now go back and openin iroot and ur pone name will come up nd some paskey wil come up on ur pone just click on ok or yes. d next tin is to click on root and wait for some minute ur pone will b rooted without no wahala
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by djakiss2(m): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
For Single Sim Device
1. Your phone must be aRooted Device
2. Download Terminal Emulator fromPlay Store
3. Open Android Terminal Emulator
4. TypeSUthen press ENTER button to get Superuser permmison
3. After that, type this command then press ENTER buttonecho‘AT+EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_NUMBER”‘>/dev/pttycmd1
or echo AT+EGMR=1*7*IMEI_1>/dev/pttycmd1
For Dual Sim Phones
1. Rooted Android phone or tablet.
2. Install Android Terminal Emulator app
3. Open Android Terminal Emulator.
4. Type SU then press ENTER
5. Type the following command then Eneter echo‘AT+EGMR=1,7,“IMEI_NUMBER”‘>/dev/pttycmd1
6. If your phone is dual-sim, typ this command then ENTER echo‘AT+EGMR=1,10,“IMEI_NUMBER”‘>/dev/pttycmd1
7. Last step, reboot your phone/tablet and done.
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by djakiss2(m): 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Testify if successful
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by Famolove(m): 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
hmmm
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by wolero7(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tried it on itel 1403, but it refuses to work. Thanks Anyway.
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by Ballwizard: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Famolove:
make sure u download d PC version of iroot and u must have like 50mb on ur sim because u must connect to internet wit modem on ur pc...connect ur pone to PC by using USB cable and enable debugging mode on ur pone. now go back and openin iroot and ur pone name will come up nd some paskey wil come up on ur pone just click on ok or yes. d next tin is to click on root and wait for some minute ur pone will b rooted without no wahala

thanks for the information... with he help ...my phone now has root access... BT PLS HOW DO I CHANGE MY ITEL 1452 IMEI NUM??
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by Famolove(m): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ballwizard:

thanks for the information... with he help ...my phone now has root access... BT PLS HOW DO I CHANGE MY ITEL 1452 IMEI NUM??
ok bro

dat one na another processing..........

1 Like

Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by Ballwizard: 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Famolove:
ok bro

dat one na another processing..........

yea...it MIT be another topic...just help me with it pls as its urgent... thanks in advance
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by Famolove(m): 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ballwizard:

yea...it MIT be another topic...just help me with it pls as its urgent... thanks in advance
ok bro
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by Onliie(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2015
alvan73:
If you want to root your Itel android or any other spreadtrum or mtk Android device...just follow the guide below.
Requirements
PC
USB Cable
Procedure
Connect your phone to the PC via the USB cable, Make sure that your phone is in USB debugging mode...Do not select anything on the USB connection option that will be shown on ur phone.. Once you do it correctly, Launch the Root Genius on the PC...The Root Genius will automatically detect your device..It will tell you to root... at risk..my Itel IT1452 is a witness....I never wanted to post this but my brother persuaded me to help people out..pls can anyone help me in return by telling me how to change my Itel IT1452 android (spreadtrum) IMEI....I have tried MTK tools, Mobile uncle, MTK engineering mode all to no avail....pls help me out Guys....
For All the Users they can flash their IMEI from
the IMEI Writing Tool
Works For
MTK devices , Spreadtrum , More Device Still In
Testing...
Steps.
1. Open The Tool
2. Connect Ur Cell Phone In Debugging Mode to
PC
3. Install Drivers
4. Run Moborobo
5. Let it find your device
6. Now Select COM From Tool And click "READ
IMEI"
7. If you found IMEI Fail or Connect Device In
30 Second Stop It And Change COM
8. When you find proper COM Just Put Your
IMEI No Written On the Back of Your Phone
And Click on "WRITE IMEI"
9. Wait for few seconds And its Done..
10.Reboot Device And Your IMEI Will be flashed
Note:- Before opening the Software Just Quit
all the Android Emulator
And Unplug all the USB devices so that Finding
COM will be easy...
Hit Like If I helped You
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by bareal(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Onliie:
For All the Users they can flash their IMEI from
the IMEI Writing Tool
Works For
MTK devices , Spreadtrum , More Device Still In
Testing...
Steps.
1. Open The Tool
2. Connect Ur Cell Phone In Debugging Mode to
PC
3. Install Drivers
4. Run Moborobo
5. Let it find your device
6. Now Select COM From Tool And click "READ
IMEI"
7. If you found IMEI Fail or Connect Device In
30 Second Stop It And Change COM
8. When you find proper COM Just Put Your
IMEI No Written On the Back of Your Phone
And Click on "WRITE IMEI"
9. Wait for few seconds And its Done..
10.Reboot Device And Your IMEI Will be flashed
Note:- Before opening the Software Just Quit
all the Android Emulator
And Unplug all the USB devices so that Finding
COM will be easy...
Hit Like If I helped You

Didn't work on my itel_it1502, couldn't find com. tried for over 24 hours. any help?
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
Old fashioned rooting, PC this PC that.
framaroot always root many device, having almost 30 listed apk, for example while apk 1.60 roots samsung galaxy tab, it my not root Samsung duos.
Go to framaroot.net and pick your choice
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by nolywe(m): 11:06am On Apr 19, 2015
indigene:
Old fashioned rooting, PC this PC that.
framaroot always root many device, having almost 30 listed apk, for example while apk 1.60 roots samsung galaxy tab, it my not root Samsung duos.
Go to framaroot.net and pick your choice
so how Do you know which one is suitable for ur itel phone
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by Onliie(m): 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
bareal:

Didn't work on my itel_it1502, couldn't find com. tried for over 24 hours. any help?
https://forum dot dot com/thread-1231.html
https://forum dot dot com/thread-664-post-22306.html#pid22306

tell me if it worked
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by slimmyjimmy(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
To change itel imei simple na. No be spreadtrum? ... :-D
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by slimmyjimmy(m): 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
NOT TEACHING
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by jony247(m): 10:43pm On May 06, 2015
Tech gurus in the house please come to our help
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by olazmem1: 8:15am On Aug 18, 2015
For those who is trying to change itel imei, I have found an easy step for you even if the phone is not rooted the code work for it. follow the step below;
Goto your dial pad
Press *#*#83781#*#*
It will open a pop-up
Then stroll down you will find imei
click on it, you will see both sim 1 and 2 imei
Change anyone you feel like changing then Click on SET.

that is it... you are done.

It is tested 100% working even without rooting the devices.

hope this help...

2 Likes

Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by Lordseyad(m): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2015
olazmem1:
For those who is trying to change itel imei, I have found an easy step for you even if the phone is not rooted the code work for it. follow the step below;
Goto your dial pad
Press *#*#83781#*#*
It will open a pop-up

hope this help...
Cool.. but not on all itels. some wnt bring that imei menu when dialled
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by calliochuks(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
olazmem1:
Goto your dial pad
Press *#*#83781#*#*
It will open a pop-up

hope this help...

God bless you bro!

1 Like

Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by Kingsproff: 11:21am On Nov 13, 2015
Bro...plz...After dialing dat code..I saw sumfin....containing engineering mode setting..but I don't knw wat to do...can u plz hlp me.?
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by nenergy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Kingsproff:
Bro...plz...After dialing dat code..I saw sumfin....containing engineering mode setting..but I don't knw wat to do...can u plz hlp me.?
Any progress with changing imei?
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by Alphasunday(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2016
Thanks bro it worked like magic, rooted my it1507 in a blink of an eye,flexing it better n faster,tweaking it all the way

1 Like

Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by klinro(m): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2016
alvan73:
Requirements
PC
USB Cable
Procedure
Connect your phone to the PC via the USB cable, Make sure that your phone is in USB debugging mode...Do not select anything on the USB connection option that will be shown on ur phone.. Once you do it correctly, Launch the Root Genius on the PC...The Root Genius will automatically detect your device..It will tell you to root...Click on ROOT option and select allow on anything that will be shown on your phone... It will start rooting and ur phone will be rebooted twice before the process is over...It will say rooting completed....you have a rooted phone on your hands...For some phones it roots them completely and for some very tough phones like Itel it does root them completely.
Then its time for the tough phone user to launch Iroot and click on root to finish the job once and for all....I assure you that this process I posted is 101% sure to to root your phone..it dosent put ur phone at risk..my Itel IT1452 is a witness....I never wanted to post this but my brother persuaded me to help people out..pls can anyone help me in return by telling me how to change my Itel IT1452 android (spreadtrum) IMEI....I have tried MTK tools, Mobile uncle, MTK engineering mode all to no avail....pls help me out Guys....

Yet some people keep saying itel phones cannot be rooted
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by emperor650(m): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2016
I enjoyed this phone then, right now, have upgraded to it1556, the latest phone powered with 5000mAh battery from same Itel mobile company.
Re: At Last My Itel IT1452 Is Rooted!!! by klinro(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2016
emperor650:
I enjoyed this phone then, right now, have upgraded to it1556, the latest phone powered with 5000mAh battery from same Itel mobile company.

there is itel 1516 coming out soon. It is the pro version of it1556.
Coming out with one gb RAM and sleek design

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Paid Android App In Google Play For Free / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 "Not Registered On Network" Problem / Latest In Town Startimes Solar 5 Smartphone See Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.