Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan (23551 Views)

Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants / Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern / We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by nationwide1(m): 4:20am On Feb 03, 2015
BarryX:
This coming on the heel of CAN/PFN endorsement doesn't really send the right signal.

Babalawo--------CAN don't really agree, Do they? But they endorsing GEJ is .....wink

Anyways, GEJ till I........ grin
Even Balaam who was paid to curse God's people ended up blessing them. Nebuchadnezzar was of darkness but he had no option but to agree with the plan of God and proclaimed blessings upon Shedrach, Meshack and Abegnego. The power of darkness will always agree with that of light because light is stronger. GEJ is the divinely chosen one. Forget the noise. It has been sealed in heaven and on earth.
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 4:42am On Feb 03, 2015
sammyj:
I am not surprised since their so called thug governor and pay master "Fayose" who is a regular customer to them supports the same clueless government. Earlier, it was the Association of witches and wizard and now it's the turn of the babalawo. I wonder why GEJ/PEJ are always associated with darkness and evil and expecting something good to come out of evil. I pray God in His infinite Mercy delivers Nigeria from the hand of Evil and corrupt darkness of our so called leaders in Jesus name. Thank God evil and darkness are not endorsing the peoples general and prof who is a Pastor (good and evil cannot meet which is why i advise you vote wise, vote good and not evil).
Click likes in support for good (GMB/Prof) and share in support for evil (GEJ/Samboribo).
But d association of Nigerian prostitutes promised to declare 3 free dayz sex for Buhari and his supporters like you; u neva condemned them!
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by asadike(f): 4:54am On Feb 03, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:

your pusssy dey ooze. shameless she-goat
ignored. Try somewhere else
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 03, 2015
asadike:
ignored. Try somewhere else

mumu undecided

mumu
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by asadike(f): 4:58am On Feb 03, 2015
kelwheezy:

the Gods are wise!!!!
d Gods are indeed wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by omusiliyu(m): 4:58am On Feb 03, 2015
The fear of Fayose is the beginnin of wisdom for Ekitians
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by pistols(m): 4:59am On Feb 03, 2015
jona is backed up from both sides of the spiritual worlds....lucky dude!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by asadike(f): 5:01am On Feb 03, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:

mumu undecided

mumu
i ignored u again, dear

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by Shaw007(m): 5:10am On Feb 03, 2015
I'm not surprised, when den don collect Ram and Head of maluu nko!!! Hungry iditos,
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by Ilekeh(f): 5:41am On Feb 03, 2015
May ifa punish ifayose for this embarrassment.
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by tiswell(m): 5:48am On Feb 03, 2015
asadike:
cheesy lol. Oyibo oracle talk am, naija oracle don talk am, the almighty don stamp am. Indeed, d gods have spoken well.
i like ya moniker...am not a warrior thoughsmiley
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by asadike(f): 5:58am On Feb 03, 2015
tiswell:
i like ya moniker...am not a warrior thoughsmiley
tiswell, long time,how are u?
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by tiswell(m): 6:02am On Feb 03, 2015
asadike:
tiswell, long time,how are u?
Am fine omalicha,how have u been...?
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by asadike(f): 6:10am On Feb 03, 2015
tiswell:
Am fine omalicha,how have u been...?
fine dear
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by AISHBAMBA: 6:27am On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by pekeyim: 6:28am On Feb 03, 2015
sammyj:
I am not surprised since their so called thug governor and pay master "Fayose" who is a regular customer to them supports the same clueless government. Earlier, it was the Association of witches and wizard and now it's the turn of the babalawo. I wonder why GEJ/PEJ are always associated with darkness and evil and expecting something good to come out of evil. I pray God in His infinite Mercy delivers Nigeria from the hand of Evil and corrupt darkness of our so called leaders in Jesus name. Thank God evil and darkness are not endorsing the peoples general and prof who is a Pastor (good and evil cannot meet which is why i advise you vote wise, vote good and not evil).
Click likes in support for good (GMB/Prof) and share in support for evil (GEJ/Samboribo).

Shut up!!!
Aren't u aware that ur "Change" Messiah!!!
Doesn't like freedom of the press. (E dey press am hehe) what of the Channel's debate? Even a debate organised by Lai Mohammad would be Honoured and anchored by Sharia reporters!!! My bad. Sahara.
Aren't u aware that ur "change" Messiah will stabilize oil price. Hehe Him be OPEC Lol even if Him be OPEC. Russia Nkor, America nkor.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 03, 2015
alaoeri:
Ppl wey Fayose don bribe mtscheeeeeeew undecided or are they not the Ekiti ppl we know? Ekiti ppl & stomach infrastructure inseparable.
Sai Buhari joooor.
so any body that support jomathan is been paid, but if they support buhari, they do so out of will? wow, i am amazed by your stupidity... i dey also the wonder how one person go mumu like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by Princejboy(m): 6:43am On Feb 03, 2015
And what are the imam(s) and alfa(s) saying?.
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by bewla(m): 6:45am On Feb 03, 2015
2011 its wizard and witches of Nigeria now is the herbalist of ekiti this give me more reason to fasting and prayer for my on bourn children. Igbo fight for befra
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 03, 2015
One day all these rubbish will end.
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by alaoeri: 6:45am On Feb 03, 2015
Nashoji:
so any body that support jomathan is been paid, but if they support buhari, they do so out of will? wow, i am amazed by your stupidity... i dey also the wonder how one person go mumu like you.
See this idiotic dingbat, did you know how much Jona is dolling out for his supporters? FYI Bode George alone was given 5B to mobilize ppl to support & vote, the likes of Kashamu are sharing rice, money & kerosene etc do your research well before spewing trash ode.
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by Princejboy(m): 6:48am On Feb 03, 2015
And what are the imam(s) and alfa(s) also saying?.
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by LILYCHERISH(f): 6:50am On Feb 03, 2015
Every body now don get association.
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by akanbiaa(m): 6:55am On Feb 03, 2015
Have the babalawo from Osun/Oyo the root of Yoruba land also endorsed? I think the title should be Fayose sponsored Babalawos endorses Jonathan.
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by RotrEmmanuel: 7:01am On Feb 03, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Gbam. Let Jonathan and PDP rig it. Nothing dey happen. Since APC and Buhari no want be transparent. When we are ready for change, we will do things transparently.
Dats why I said by hook or by crook, Asurock is awa own.... grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by royal231(m): 7:20am On Feb 03, 2015
Use your brain.... Which is evil?? Your fore fathers tradition Your fore fathers religion... Guy u have been brainwashed by the white men...
The good religions of love and peace has wasted many blood and are still doing so on a daily basis

AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION isn't darkness.. Both islam and christianity are darker of ATR is darkness

sammyj:

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:36am On Feb 03, 2015
sammyj:
[size=28pt]

Fvck u and fvck ur entire generation!

Dirty jew worshipper! Slave! Madman![/size]

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:38am On Feb 03, 2015
Lagusta:
Rubbish!!!!!

What is IFA when GOD ALMIGHTY himself has endorses buhari to become the next president!!!

Sai buhari!!!!

GMB till gej grows a DIG BICK

Ill show you wats IFA you bastart from hell!
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by eluquenson(m): 7:39am On Feb 03, 2015
Stomach Infrastructure is really working in Ekiti, useless set of people
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:39am On Feb 03, 2015
dexterinc2003:
Babalawo power ,powerless power
Jesus power ,super power

#SAI BUHARI

Fvck your jesus! Dead jew mangodm
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:42am On Feb 03, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Oh GEJ, even the Idol worshipers acknowledge him. What a man. No man can stand in your way jor. grin grin grin

Bastart! Dont use that word!

You dead jew / oyinbo worshiper slave!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Only Wanted To Be Finance Minister’ – Oby’s Party Kicks, Endorses Buhari / Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each / Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.