Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan (23550 Views)

Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants / Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern / We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:42am On Feb 03, 2015
bamigbadeii:
your ifa pointed oUT whr Mohammed rosul lilahi(saw) was during the crisis in Mecca but Almighty Allah denied them, that's ow Almighty ALLAH will DENY U ppl comE February 14, & lift GMB up has he did to Mohammed. (Saw) hungry ppl of Ekiti StatE, mumu ppl

Fvck ur allah and muhammad. Madman

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:43am On Feb 03, 2015
Seenyo:
When d guvnor is a thug & d oracle drunk, aftermath is CLUELESSNESS!

And when the pastor is a child molestor...
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:44am On Feb 03, 2015
TwistedPair:
Irony of life...Babalawos warn against bloodshed keh?!...how do they themselves appease their gods :/
Fool! Are they sacrificig humans?
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by muredo(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2015
There is a king in the bible that consult sorcerer about his health,before getting reply,The Lord sent an angel to go and tell him that,IS IT BECAUSE THERE IS NO GOD IN ISRAEL AGAIN,that is why is seeking help from evil source?For the reason,go and tell him,HE WILL SURELY DIE OF THE SICKNESS!!!!!
Who are the oracles and babalawo when God speaks
THE FINAL SAY BELONGS TO GOD ONLY!!!!!!
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2015
royal231:
Use your brain.... Which is evil?? Your fore fathers tradition Your fore fathers religion... Guy u have been brainwashed by the white men...
The good religions of love and peace has wasted many blood and are still doing so on a daily basis

AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION isn't darkness.. Both islam and christianity are darker of ATR is darkness

Na soo! Only True Nigerian with common sense here.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:47am On Feb 03, 2015
muredo:
There is a king in the bible that consult sorcerer about his health,before getting reply,The Lord sent an angel to go and tell him that,IS IT BECAUSE THERE IS NO GOD IN ISRAEL AGAIN,that is why is seeking help from evil source?For the reason,go and tell him,HE WILL SURELY DIE OF THE SICKNESS!!!!!
Who are the oracles and babalawo when God speaks
THE FINAL SAY BELONGS TO GOD ONLY!!!!!!

Your so called god is a dead jewish man!
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by muredo(m): 7:49am On Feb 03, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Your so called god is a dead jewish man!
Mr oga,I think you read very well,I didnt type god but God,there is difference,so dont read with your anus
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:51am On Feb 03, 2015
muredo:

Mr oga,I think you read very well,I didnt type god but God,there is difference,so dont read with your anus

There is no differece. U r a madman! Those r english words n we created the difference. We have no concept of capitalization in our languages. your god is a dead man. A bastart born of wedlock without a real father.

U need to go get your brain test.
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by muredo(m): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

There is no differece[/i]. U r a madman! Those r english words n we created the difference. We have no concept of capitalization in our languages. your god is a dead man. A bastart[i] born of wedlock without a real father.

U need to go get your brain test.

The best answer for FOOL is silence
Look at what you wrote,go back to school or buy english language textbook,OPONU
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by sammyj: 8:06am On Feb 03, 2015
grin grin
PAGAN9JA:

[size=28pt]

Fvck u and fvck ur entire generation!

Dirty jew worshipper! Slave! Madman![/size]
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by sammyj: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2015
grin grin wink
PAGAN9JA:

[size=28pt]

Fvck u and fvck ur entire generation!

Dirty jew worshipper! Slave! Madman![/size]
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by sammyj: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2015
grin grin grin
royal231:
Use your brain.... Which is evil?? Your fore fathers tradition Your fore fathers religion... Guy u have been brainwashed by the white men...
The good religions of love and peace has wasted many blood and are still doing so on a daily basis

AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION isn't darkness.. Both islam and christianity are darker of ATR is darkness

Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by sammyj: 8:08am On Feb 03, 2015
grin grin
pekeyim:

Shut up!!!
Aren't u aware that ur "Change" Messiah!!!
Doesn't like freedom of the press. (E dey press am hehe) what of the Channel's debate? Even a debate organised by Lai Mohammad would be Honoured and anchored by Sharia reporters!!! My bad. Sahara.
Aren't u aware that ur "change" Messiah will stabilize oil price. Hehe Him be OPEC Lol even if Him be OPEC. Russia Nkor, America nkor.

Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:13am On Feb 03, 2015
muredo:

The best answer for FOOL is silence
Look at what you wrote,go back to school or buy english language textbook,OPONU

Come here let me whack your head! Monkey!
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by sammyj: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2015
My brother thank you for your response, U are the only sensible and unbiased person among the supporters of GEJ that has responded to my comment. However, in as much as i don't support of association of prostitute endorsing GMB, I still stand on my comment and have all the right to express my self in as much as you also has the right to your views. Thank you once again for your response !!! wink
Danny3230:
But d association of Nigerian prostitutes promised to declare 3 free dayz sex for Buhari and his supporters like you; u neva condemned them!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by sammyj: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2015
FYI BH never endorsed GMB. Thank you for your response. grin grin
linuxuser:
And in your own conceit, Boko Haram and corrupt people endorsing your Jihadist Buhari are not evil and darkness? I wonder which god you are referring to anyway. Am sure its not the God the father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by EnigmAries(m): 8:34am On Feb 03, 2015
If you think the candidate of the ocults is the candidate of the Most High, better wake up. Our N100 now wearing an occultic symbol. Lets see how the votes of herbalists, witches and wizard will make him win
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by jdilight(m): 8:49am On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=agabakennedy post=30370995][/quote]

Are traditional medicine practitioners called babalawo in your language? Your title is detailing.

Please modify your title
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by organic973: 9:45am On Feb 03, 2015
sammyj:
I am not surprised since their so called thug governor and pay master "Fayose" who is a regular customer to them supports the same clueless government. Earlier, it was the Association of witches and wizard and now it's the turn of the babalawo. I wonder why GEJ/PEJ are always associated with darkness and evil and expecting something good to come out of evil. I pray God in His infinite Mercy delivers Nigeria from the hand of Evil and corrupt darkness of our so called leaders in Jesus name. Thank God evil and darkness are not endorsing the peoples general and prof who is a Pastor (good and evil cannot meet which is why i advise you vote wise, vote good and not evil).
Click likes in support for good (GMB/Prof) and share in support for evil (GEJ/Samboribo).

You are too quick to judge.
Who told you that GMB is free from evil. Please just say only what you really know.

Because both GEJ & GMB don't know you exist.

Thanks
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by Lagusta(m): 10:22am On Feb 03, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Ill show you wats IFA you bastart from hell!

Sir, I respect you a lot, and I read all your comments and topics, and I enjoy them a lot....

Never in your life call me a bastard again!!!

You don't know how my parents got married, in fact YOU DONT KNOW MY PARENTS!!!!!

So sir, respect yourself....
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by Lagusta(m): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2015
linuxuser:
Rubbish true. But which GOD ALMIGHTY are you inferring. Is it the one that its followers have to kill and main to defend or another one. Just asking.

No sir, the GOD I am referring to is the ONE that created you and me, that commanded us to worship him with all our heart, and the one we would answer to on the day of ressurection!!!

That's the GOD I worship, what of you??
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2015
Lagusta:

Sir, I respect you a lot, and I read all your comments and topics, and I enjoy them a lot....

Never in your life call me a bastard again!!!

You don't know how my parents got married, in fact YOU DONT KNOW MY PARENTS!!!!!

So sir, respect yourself....

How dare you belittle IFA?
Is IFA from satan abeg?

Wats your point jorr?!
Plz nxt time dont just yab to spread your political agenda. I dont care for politics. Just dont toe your line on my religion.

whether buhari wins or Gej wins it doesnt matter to me. It doesnt change the fate of ATR.

i have very little time first of all and i must utilize it well to abuse these ppl who work against my faith. So dont blame me if u get caught up in this for irresponsible comments.

Isnt IFA from GOD Almighty?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by sammyj: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2015
grin grin grin Thank you my brother for your response, but God know I exist.
organic973:

You are too quick to judge.
Who told you that GMB is free from evil. Please just say only what you really know.

Because both GEJ & GMB don't know you exist.

Thanks
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by Lagusta(m): 10:53am On Feb 03, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

How dare you belittle IFA?
Is IFA from satan abeg?

Wats your point jorr?!
Plz nxt time dont just yab to spread your political agenda. I dont care for politics. Just dont toe your line on my religion.

whether buhari wins or Gej wins it doesnt matter to me. It doesnt change the fate of ATR.

i have very little time first of all and i must utilize it well to abuse these ppl who work against my faith. So dont blame me if u get caught up in this for irresponsible comments.

Isnt IFA from GOD Almighty?

I also do not have time to argue, with the kind of work I do....

Never call me a bastard again, I won't say more than that....
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by olalekanyi: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2015
Imagine, witches, wizards, herbalists, even prostitutes are endorsing GEJ, and yet, some people who claim to be Christians, even supposed Christian leaders are also endorsing and encouraging other Christians to support this same person!

What is GEJ looking for again in Aso Rock?

Our Naira is falling, Oil is falling, Economic is failing, Health is not working, No employment, except you know somebody that knows somebody. Even the Rail that was given to Nigeria is the outdated locomotive engine. What a problem GEJ is to Nigeria!

sad shocked
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lagusta:

I also do not have time to argue, with the kind of work I do....

Never call me a bastard again, I won't say more than that....

Never insult my faith again. I wont say more an that.
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
2015 Elections…As Prophets Gives Contradictory Prophesies

https://www.nairaland.com/2127402/2015-elections...as-prophets-gives-contradictory
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by Lagusta(m): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Never insult my faith again. I wont say more an that.

Nottin do u
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by TwistedPair(m): 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Fool! Are they sacrificig humans?

What are you talking about you?! better go back to your shrine
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Dats why I said by hook or by crook, Asurock is awa own.... grin

Gbam!
Re: Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan by RotrEmmanuel: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Gbam!
wetin I do na GEJ everybody want na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation / Nigeria Launches First Locally-built Motorcycles / She Only Wanted To Be Finance Minister’ – Oby’s Party Kicks, Endorses Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.