Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,119 members, 7,852,795 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) (35763 Views)

Wizkid Acknowledges His 2nd Son With Binta Diamond / Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Mother's Day With New Photos Of Her Son With WizKid / Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by ajoskele(m): 10:09am On Feb 03, 2015
Ok..I even think sey na yesterday dem take d pix
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by eugenela(m): 10:09am On Feb 03, 2015
This OBJ self e own 2 much ooo
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by frodobee: 10:09am On Feb 03, 2015
pretydiva:
Obasanjo has been ugly rite frm tym immemorial

I thought he had plastic surgery. Maybe it was done wrong.
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by tochman(m): 10:10am On Feb 03, 2015
Rextayne:
Ediot can u talk 2 ur dad lyk dat?

Pls, is she wrong? Why being insultive
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by sanc2s(f): 10:11am On Feb 03, 2015
Haii Obasanjo. This man is damn ugly. But does it mean soyinka's hair has always bin like this?? Smh
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by dennismukoro(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2015
obansanjo always funny. worwor man but plenty billions grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by dennismukoro(m): 10:16am On Feb 03, 2015
if only i can meet OBj one on one. cheesy cheesy and tell him to just bless me with just 10000000naira grin grin grin grin
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by Udodasco1(m): 10:17am On Feb 03, 2015
Rextayne:
Which 1 be her dad again? Abeg that man too worwor no apologies!!!!
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by Udodasco1(m): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2015
Chio OBJ forget It nobody they follow you drag am na only you!!! You be the number 1 when it comes to worwor!!!
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by sagio09: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2015
vheMa:
lolzz,jus wanna disturb you all,I knw say sum mumu go dey look 4 am like dat,lolz grin
Den u dey mumu urself,bt honestly I don turn mumu lookn 4 him.bt @ lst ,I saw him grin
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by FreshGreen: 10:25am On Feb 03, 2015
NATURAL SKINCARE PRODUCTS FOR NATURAL BEAUTY!

Do you desire to see your face smooth and shining, and your body skin glowing without fear of toxic chemical that will change your natural complexion or cause you skin cancer? Are you tired of using several products to treat pimples, sun burn, rashes, spots, stretch mark or any skin problem without effect? Better still, do you care for skincare products that will protect your skin against rashes, stretch mark, and other skin problems?

The answer is natural skincare products, free from toxic chemical and cancer-causing ingredients. The best way to take care of your beautiful natural skin or to treat skin problems is to go natural, and experience the beauty and riches of moringa natural skincare products from FreshGreen Moringa Products! Here are they below!

Pure Natural, Perfect Beauty!
FreshGreen Moringa Skincare products offer a skin-healthy alternative to many of the harsh and toxic chemical oriented skincare products found on store shelves. This Moringa wonderful skincare products are made in small batches, contain high quality oils such as Pure Olive oil, Coconut oil, Carrot Oil, Orange Oil, Moringa Oil and Palm Kernel Oil (which are extremely beneficial to the skin, healing, anti-aging and providing moisture) and produce a wonderful lather.

Other rich and pure natural ingredients that enrich our skincare products are Honey, Lemon Juice, Citrus powder, Egg White, Egg yoke, Rich milk, Ginger, Garlic, Organic Shea Butter, Cucumber, Vitamin A and Alove vera - all for the sake of your beautiful skincare!

With perfect blend of pure natural ingredients, there is no problem of skin darken, toning or discoloration.

THREE IN ONE
These products provide perfect daily skincare for you and your loved ones, they prevent skin reactions, rashes, stretch mark and other problems caused by toxic chemical; and they effectively treat existent skin and facial problems.

HERE THEY ARE:
FRESHGREEN MORINGA SOAPS (3pcs) - N2000/$15 /43 Cedies
FRESHGREEN MORINGA BODY LOTION - N2500/$17 /53 Cedies
FRESHGREEN EXFOLIATING SCRUB -N3000/$20 /64Cedies
FACIAL SCRUB -N3000/$20 /64Cedies
PISHON OIL - N2500/$17 /53 Cedies
NATURAL FACE & BODY CLEANSER - N2000/$15 /43Cedies

For daily skin and facial care for glowing natural skin, you can choose from or get all the soaps, body lotion, Pishon Oil, facial scrub and Face & Body Cleanser.

For facial treatment, you may can get 3 of the products or complete facial and skincare pack of N12,000/ 170Cedies /$84

For stretch mark, you can get pack of N9000 or complete pack of N12,000/ 170Cedies /$84

How to Order
We deliver anywhere you are. You can order by any of these 4 means:
Through our Facebook inbox - Please your order to our FB inbox
Through email: send message to order@freshgreenmoringa.com

Through phone call: Please call:
Nigeria 08039249751, 08113906472
Ghana: 0272480285
South Africa: 623022242, 836476932.

FreshGreen Moringa Products Limited
Abuja, Nigeria.
Accra - Ghana

If you would like to become a distributor and begin to make good profit, please contact us on email: info@freshgreenmoringa.com or call +234 8039249751.

FreshGreen, pure natural, perfect beauty!
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by RotrEmmanuel: 10:32am On Feb 03, 2015
vheMa:
Hehehehe what's wrong with that man on roll 3,column 5 grin grin ao many ppl see that? grin 0

grin
I greet u oooo. cheesy
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by fiftynaira(m): 10:37am On Feb 03, 2015
Nna see aremu ooo!
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by falcon01: 10:41am On Feb 03, 2015
vheMa:
lolzz,jus wanna disturb you all,I knw say sum mumu go dey look 4 am like dat,lolz grin
wicked
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by killuminati(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2015
Who are these people?
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by killuminati(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2015
vheMa:
if nuh be seh yuh be girl, I for tell yuh talk seh ur fadah!
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2015
Rextayne:
Shuo, OBj pikin
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by Defcon1(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2015
Baba O!
Finest man ever liveth.

They don't come any cuter

Just love me some Baba Iyabo. grin
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2015
killuminati:
lolz u just did
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by amanze15(m): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obj, show stopper since 1967 that man charisma angry
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by Oilandgas1(m): 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
pretydiva:
Obasanjo has been ugly rite frm tym immemorial

But his money is not ugly.
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
2015 Elections…As Prophets Gives Contradictory Prophesies

https://www.nairaland.com/2127402/2015-elections...as-prophets-gives-contradictory
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
kenex4ever:
there r more rows n more columns than u stated
there's one man I want u to see on the roll and column that I stated... Look again grin
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
sagio09:

Den u dey mumu urself,bt honestly I don turn mumu lookn 4 him.bt @ lst ,I saw him grin
hehehehehegrin it as chop him go(oti je loh) orbi ntor grin
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
I greet u oooo. cheesy
whr u dey so. Cos u can't see me whr I am,and u dey greet me,u dey see person inside darkness grin
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
falcon01:
wicked
onse mon mon,repetu les suis undecided
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
killuminati:
ehyah, WASOH sad SHM
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by phranklyn92(m): 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Rextayne:
calm down! Are you related to OBJ?
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by falcon01: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
vheMa:
onse mon mon,repetu les suis undecided
haba wetin i do.. why you go use this language destroy my reputation haaaaa. cheai cheai....
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by kenex4ever(m): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
vheMa:
there's one man I want u to see on the roll and column that I stated... Look again grin
like u said in ur reply to d oda guy, U r just looking for our mouth.
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by redsun(m): 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
OBJ has soiled the occasion. What good intention igbinedioun has is grossly misplaced with the presence of that crooked chimp.
Re: Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) by CrackieG: 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
Joshkid:
Obasanjo thogrinembarassed
see as e dey smile like Christmas goat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-money Celebrates His Son's 8th Birthday With Lovely Pictures. / BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Khloe Arrives Nigeria (Video) / Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.