Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) (36387 Views)

Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 77th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband / Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary With Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by chie8: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
The Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, veteran actor, Olu Jacobs, wife, Joke Silva, and Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, Tunde Kelani and others over the weekend attended the grand performance of the stage play, “Heartbeat, The Musical’ held at the Muson Center, Victoria Island, Lagos State. Continue to see more photos…

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/olu-jacobs-his-wife-joke-silva-hang-out.html

3 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by chie8: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
More

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by HungerBAD: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nice.

Beautiful people,especially the women. It has been a long while I saw a gathering of well dressed /well covered Nigerian women.

Ishilove come here and learn how to dress like a Nigerian lady. You are not bringing all those torn jeans,faded jeans,yansh hugging skirts,tight shirts,slit skirts,bweast showing shirts and catapult pants to my house.

And don't even throw that i am educated,and needs to be trendy at me.

Buba and Iro Sexy all day.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by nerodenero: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
As usual, Prof.Wole Soyinka seen wearing his uniform grin grin.

Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva, respect always!!! Yeyebrities should take lessons from them on how they have been able to make their marriage work over the years.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
wonderful people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by dauddy97(m): 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
hhonestly, this are kind of people I can mingle out with

Ambode, me wey I be your neighbor, you can't even call me. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by mujybee(f): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
I must make it i swear so that i can wine and dine with multi-millionairas

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by naijaboiy: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Beautiful people. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by Ishilove: 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice.

Beautiful people,especially the women. It has been a long while I saw a gathering of well dressed /well covered Nigerian women.

Ishilove come here and learn how to dress like a Nigerian lady. You are not bringing all those torn jeans,faded jeans,yansh hugging skirts,tight shirts,slit skirts,bweast showing shirts and catapult pants to my house.

Adonbelivit... shocked

How come it's Nigerians in diaspora that appreciate our culture more than home based?? This is the first time I'm hearing this from a Nigerian man

6 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by malton: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nice!
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by ramdris(m): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
These are the undisputed best celebrity couple in the whole world...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Adonbelivit... shocked

How come it's Nigerians in diaspora that appreciate our culture more than home based??

and you were able to draw this inference from what? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by veekid(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2016

happy hanging
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by Dwenkess: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
wonderful people
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by lielbree: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
angry
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
My lovelies #MarriageGoals
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by fratermathy(m): 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
They look good but...

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by jchuchu(m): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
K
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by Ishilove: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
LastMumu:

and you were able to draw this inference from what? undecided
From Nairaland undecided

3 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by slurryeye: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
Prof has shown the internet gossip that he doesn't care about America. He left has he promised, and he has been enjoying himself since he went back home. Nothing internet millipedes like the guy below me will say that matters

3 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by dukie25: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
So Wole Soyinka is still around, thought he moved to Venus?
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by Afonjas: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
hmm
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by Silentscreamer(f): 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
See how old olu jacobs is now.. I remember watching him in d movie onome. Still young and handsome back then
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by Noblesoul123: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva. That's my role model couple

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by emmaak2(m): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
Everyone should be careful during this festive
season,I don't usually share this kind of stories
but this happened before my eyes
Yesterday at about 3pm my Neighbour called an
aboki (shoemaker) to fix her slippers,she allowed
him stay in the compound while she went back
inside to continue with what she was doing ,while
he was fixing her slippers,he added something
inside before stitching it but unfortunately for him
the landlord was upstairs watching the aboki
without the aboki's knowledge....when he was
done he called her to come take her slippers that
he had finished stitching it,she came out of her
apartment and the aboki asked her to wear it
,immediately our landlord screamed from upstairs
"don't put your leg in that slippers.
He rushed down and demanded that the aboki
should wear the slippers first but the aboki
refused ,one thing led to other and the whole
compound was alerted including myself.
We literally had to use force for him to wear the
slippers and immediately he placed his leg my
friend guess what.......
The slippers just cut because the aboki no sew
am well
Have a lovely festive period

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by vidicsky: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
LOVELY COUPLE
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by AkinPhysicist: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
cool
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by maberry(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
Better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven @ wole soyinka

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by miqos02(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
cool
Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Adonbelivit... shocked

How come it's Nigerians in diaspora that appreciate our culture more than home based?? This is the first time I'm hearing this from a Nigerian man
i don't know how else to save you from that .....
Anyway here below is him in the states cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by dangotesmummy: 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice.

can you men ever be satisfied. Even iF she wears iro and buba na una go dey complain say she's dressing like an old woman. Can't she dress sexy like her mates

3 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) by Martinola(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
Wait...ok, kontinu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son / Tacha Defies Rain, Sensitizes People On Importance Of Having PVCs In Rivers / Fan Gives Wizkid Gold Chain On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.