Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,328 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

How To Walk Before God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Walk Before God (520 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus / Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. / Fasting Because You Are Broke. Is It Acceptable Before God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Walk Before God by rccgamg: 12:07am On Feb 03, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfGEtB7rKiA

Genesis 17:1
"1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect."

Sin causes man to be imperfect
It is impossible for man to remove himself from sin because it is natural for man to sin.

Walking before God is the only opportunity to live a perfect life.

-God is interested in our perfection because he wants to bless us.
-God also wants us to be perfect because he wants to take us to heaven.

How to walk before God

If God instructs us to be perfect, he'll also tell how to be perfect.

Galatians 2:20
"20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."

Walking with God is graceful.

-Walking perfectly before God is a walk with the word of God

John 1:1
"1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

Psalm 119:11
"11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee."

Abiding by the word of God enables us for a perfect walk with God.

A walk with God is a walk of consecration.

Romans 12:1
"1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service."

2 Corinthians 13:5-7
"5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?"
"6 But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates."
"7 Now I pray to God that ye do no evil; not that we should appear approved, but that ye should do that which is honest, though we be as reprobates."

www.facebook.com/rccg.amz
Re: How To Walk Before God by psucc(m): 7:32am On Feb 03, 2015
May His grace be sufficient to us to daily keep in His presence.

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Jehovah's Witnesses Accept Blood Transfusion? / "Must" One Of The Most Miss-used Word In Sermons / When That Burden Comes On You To Pray, Pray! Someone’s Dear Life May Be On The L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.