Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,860 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. (5134 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Mma Okpara Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photos) / Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by aresa: 12:25am On Feb 03, 2015
Pictures taken yesterday via Dele Momodu...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by aresa: 12:27am On Feb 03, 2015
Mma

1 Like

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by aresa: 12:30am On Feb 03, 2015
They want 4 more years to saddle us with their ugly, corrupt, crooked and incompetent transformation...

Over our dead body....

#Change...

10 Likes

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 03, 2015
Deformation agenda

6 Likes

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by Gbawe: 12:32am On Feb 03, 2015
Aresa, don't even get me started on MMIA. It is, along with Tripoli airport in Libya, probably the worst airport I have used in Africa. Only those who do not know better will fall for the 419 airport 'renovation' scam under GEJ. This is no different to the power privatisation fraud which is the usual "the more you look the less you see" abracadabra GEJ is now universally famous for.

15 Likes

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 03, 2015
Barcanista obiagelli gbawe, have you seen this thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/2123972/general-muhamadu-buharis-interview-pini#30319141
General Muhamadu Buhari's Interview With Pini Jason - Achebe Foundation Dec 2005

1 Like

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by midolian(m): 12:34am On Feb 03, 2015
..Like an abandoned factorY. SMH

3 Likes

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by IGBOSON1: 12:37am On Feb 03, 2015
aresa:
Pictures taken yesterday via Dele Momodu...

^^^You say these were taken yesterday?......But i've seen these same pics on another thread a few weeks ago!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by Oildichotomy(m): 12:41am On Feb 03, 2015
And He took out time to go snap faults in an airport?

This Ghana-exiled dude is jobless, OVATION Magazine ain't selling no more
grin
Even an airport maintenance incompetence on the part of NCAA or any body saddle with the oversight automatically discredit GEJ.

Wow. Some peeps are thinking with their lungs obviously grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by IGBOSON1: 12:46am On Feb 03, 2015
Oildichotomy:

grin
Even an airport maintenance incompetence on the part of NCAA or any body saddle with the oversight automatically discredit GEJ.

Wow. Some peeps are thinking their lungs obviously grin

^^^I wonder if he complained to the appropriate quarters (NAA or the office of the minster of aviation) but was ignored!

2 Likes

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by aresa: 12:47am On Feb 03, 2015
Oildichotomy:

grin

Wow. Some peeps are thinking their lungs obviously grin

The worthless and incompetent GEJ is running around town with adverts taking credit for this absurdity, but after exposing his 419 transformation, it's no longer his fault....TANnoids no go kill pesin with laffta I swear ..lmao grin

15 Likes

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by Oildichotomy(m): 12:55am On Feb 03, 2015
aresa:

The worthless and incompetent GEJ is running around town with adverts taking credit for this absurdity, but after exposing his 419 transformation, it's no longer his fault....TANnoids no go kill pesin with laffta I swear ..lmao grin
I think you should focus on the photographer's brand of negative journalism.

I am pretty sure you are laughing at his foolery grin

For the record, I ain't no TANOID or whatever that means

7 Likes

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by aresa: 1:05am On Feb 03, 2015
Oildichotomy:
I think you should focus on the photographer's brand of negative journalism.

I am pretty sure you are laughing at his foolery grin

For the record, I ain't no TANOID or whatever that means

To start with, this rubbish is one of your masters crown jewel and achievements and he's been talking about it all over the place. This absurdity cost us billions, but it was all lies and deception even when Stella oduah was looting a d stealing and the same useless useless president was protecting her.

Bottom line, this is an agency of the federal government and the same incompetent president appointed the incompetent people running the place so its a complete circle of incompetenc from top to bottom.

People like you k find very dubious and grossly unpatriotic for making excuses and defending the indefensible all because of politics and the crooked need to defend your oga by any means necessary...

Shame on you...

6 Likes

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by stevecantrell: 1:20am On Feb 03, 2015
"Presidents always do better in their 2nd term" -GEJ

Don't shoot! .. I was only being sarcastic.

4 Likes

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by Oildichotomy(m): 1:23am On Feb 03, 2015
aresa:

To start with, this rubbish is one of your masters crown jewel and achievements and he's been talking about it all over the place. This absurdity cost us billions, but it was all lies and deception even when Stella oduah was looting a d stealing and the same useless useless president was protecting her.

Bottom line, this is an agency of the federal government and the same incompetent president appointed the incompetent people running the place so its a complete circle of incompetenc from top to bottom.

People like you k find very dubious and grossly unpatriotic for making excuses and defending the indefensible all because of politics and the crooked need to defend your oga by any means necessary...

Shame on you...

Shame on you too bro for supporting a picture that pick holes in an establishment where he could have easily tailored his grievances if not to score cheap political points.

I won't condescend to trade words with you because I have seen the level of IQ grin

8 Likes

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by oduastates: 1:26am On Feb 03, 2015
Do not get me started with the ugly human infrastructure in those airports.
Fat, pot bellied ,rude and unprofessional.

3 Likes

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by aresa: 1:50am On Feb 03, 2015
Oildichotomy:

Shame on you too bro for supporting a picture that pick holes in an establishment where he could have easily tailored his grievances if not to score cheap political points.

I won't condescend to trade words with you because I have seen the level of IQ grin

So, the the blame goes to the taxpayer highlighting the absurdities done in his name and with his money and not the corrupt and incompetent people responsible for the absurdities?

How mentally corrupt and unstable can you be? You are worse and even more despicable than I thought...

Again, shame on you and your kind dragging this country hackward.

7 Likes

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by Oildichotomy(m): 2:05am On Feb 03, 2015
aresa:

So, the the blame goes to the taxpayer highlighting the absurdities done in his name and with his money and not the corrupt and incompetent people responsible for the absurdities?

How mentally corrupt and unstable can you be? You are worse and even more despicable than I thought...

So the dude in Ghana (Whether he pays some hypocritical tax-i have no idea) touched down in Lagos during the election period heads straight to the Conveniences takes pictures of the Conveyor belts, and ceilings, upload them online

And that's your idea of highlighting absurdities when the both of us know quite well that he did that for political reasons?

With all due respect, you're more stupid and bias than I think -- You're really a product of those people!

Shame on YOUR brains, I'm so ashamed of you grin

9 Likes

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by akinsadeez(m): 2:37am On Feb 03, 2015
When Stella Oduah was prancing about saying she had renovated MMIA into a world class airport people were saying that it was all cosmetic but they were termed haters. When she developed light fingers and started playing with our money Jonathan did everything possible to cover her up. It was only a matter of time before her shoddy work came to light. Despite the billions of Niara she spent MMIA is still in the top ten list of worst airports in Africa. I don't know why we keep having utterly inept aviation ministers. They are as clueless as our president. we really need change.

5 Likes

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by anonimi: 5:46am On Feb 03, 2015
aresa:

Bigger shame on the inSANe lawyer whose tenancy at Alausa house ends soon.

Despite $90 million World Bank education loan.

Despite increasing IGR over 34 times from N7.2 billion in 1999 to N246 billion in 2013.

This is the pathetic state of Lagos schools.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1964372_sku4_jpeg93d7e248929d3eec842d0754339f5ab9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1964371_sku3_jpegc43fc3a60bbe93a19044cd6322b91898

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1964370_sku2_jpege1ebe4de4329955b7ec99f84493ba009

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1964369_sku_jpeg334d7beae7aab641a8c82f6d428e843a

Lagos needs CHANGE!
Vote wisely!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by mrmetoo1: 6:13am On Feb 03, 2015
Oildichotomy:
So the dude in Ghana (Whether he pays some hypocritical tax-i have no idea) touched down in Lagos during the election period heads straight to the Conveniences takes pictures of the Conveyor belts, and ceilings, upload them online

And that's your idea of highlighting absurdities when the both of us know quite well that he did that for political reasons?

With all due respect, you're more stupid and bias than I think -- You're really a product of those people!

Shame on YOUR brains, I'm so ashamed of you grin

What's your point? Does it really matter who took the pictures? The airport is an embarrassment to us all. That's the airport I'm sure 70% of foreigners come through to the so-called biggest economy in Nigeria. ACs don't work, you have buckets to catch water from leaky roofs, you can't get off the plane and dare to use the toilet, etc. Now if Jonathan ignored it, it'll have still been bad but for the fact that they claim to have spent billions on the airport and it's still like that is disgraceful and fraudulent.

Some of you guys try to defend the indefensible. There are some things that you guys should just admit to and move on. Go see the Kenyan airport that got burnt, search for the new terminals, how much has been spent and in how long they used to get to where they are.

6 Likes

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by aresa: 6:17am On Feb 03, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

Despite increasing IGR over 34 times from N7.2 billion in 1999 to N246 billion in 2013.

[/s]

Trolls and internet nuisance bore me..

7 Likes

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by aresa: 6:29am On Feb 03, 2015
[s]
Oildichotomy:

Shame on YOUR brains, I'm so ashamed of you
[/s]

What else is new? Same idiocy, metal incompetence and paralysis.

2 Likes

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by aresa: 6:41am On Feb 03, 2015
Oildichotomy:

I won't condescend to trade words with you because I have seen the level of IQ

The worthless and incompetent people getting paid by the taxpayers to run and maintain the facilities have zero idea per what's going on inside the airport and must be told by airport users that the airport is falling apart?

Is this how they run and maintain the airports in countries where they fly to abroad for training, conferences, conventions, education and holidays?

At what point do mentally warped and corrupt people like you start giving a damn about your own country?

4 Likes

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by redcap: 6:51am On Feb 03, 2015
@aresa,haven't you seen the brand new terminal that is presently under construction within MMA facility?

3 Likes

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by aresa: 6:56am On Feb 03, 2015
redcap:
@aresa,haven't you seen the brand new terminal that is presently under construction within MMA facility?

What's your point?
Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by realnaijaa: 6:59am On Feb 03, 2015
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1964372_sku4_jpeg93d7e248929d3eec842d0754339f5ab9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1964371_sku3_jpegc43fc3a60bbe93a19044cd6322b91898

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1964370_sku2_jpege1ebe4de4329955b7ec99f84493ba009

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1964369_sku_jpeg334d7beae7aab641a8c82f6d428e843a

Lagos needs CHANGE!
Vote wisely!!!
help dear lagos state govt as never claim to have finished renovating the entire schools within the state.there are more pubic schools in lagos than manystates put together. This means a lot of spending. Lagos have more newer public schools than most states, more mega school than most states.the total of schools is enormous.even my former school has just been renovated.

2 Likes

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by aresa: 7:01am On Feb 03, 2015
realnaijaa:
help dear lagos state govt as never claim to have finished renovating the entire schools within the state.there are more pubic schools in lagos than manystates put together. This means a lot of spending. Lagos have more newer public schools than most states, more mega school than most states.the total of schools is enormous.even my former school has just been renovated.

Don't mind the troll...Most of the schools are old, condemned and rebuilt schools.

1 Like

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by redcap: 7:03am On Feb 03, 2015
aresa:

What's your point?

Major renovation works cannot be effectively done if the old terminal is not completely shut down.so guess we have to wait until the new terminal is completed

1 Like

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by bakila: 7:11am On Feb 03, 2015
The cost of Oduah's BMWs would take the airport to a better level. Nothing happened to her. For those saying the pictures are a mark of hypocrisy they should explain why travelers must pay another 1000 apart from the tax paid on the tickets is not used to fix some of those rot.

1 Like

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by aresa: 7:16am On Feb 03, 2015
redcap:

Major renovation works cannot be effectively done if the old terminal is not completely shut down.so guess we have to wait until the new terminal is completed

I don't see the sense and wisdom in your post, almost sad and painful read it I must add...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted / Ondo 2020 Election’ll Be Easy For Us, Says APC / The Gains Of Ugwuanyi’s Rural Development Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.