Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,385 members, 7,846,629 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. (5154 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Mma Okpara Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photos) / Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
stevecantrell:

Oh ! Pls call Olumide on that..
How many times are you gonna repeat same line? Who is Olumide? Is he the salesperson and what's his number
Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by Gbawe: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Oildichotomy:
You are really trying hard to sound smart young man! grin

But sorry to burst your bubble, you are as dumb as they come.
Like seriously, attention seeking ?? cheesy

Negro please, I will pass

You are an attention-seeker and the garish fonts you insist on using for every post you make is a big give-away of your 'notice me' character. This is the classic behaviour of those who have nothing of substance to contribute yet wish to be noticed for their showy ways and antics. You are an empty barrel. It is a disgrace for our flagship to look like that period. The buck stops at the table of GEJ because he hires the Minister responsible for our Airports. There is no way to dissociate GEJ from culpability here. Same way GEJ wants to take glory for "airports renovation" is how he must take blame for the dilapidated state of MMIA. Simple as that.

1 Like

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by toyoC1(f): 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
chimkaire:
How many times are you gonna repeat same line? Who is Olumide? Is he the salesperson and what's his number

I just saw your post.
I think the Mr unavailable has been blocked.
Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by aresa: 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Oildichotomy:
I don't think you got my point. Let me oblige you an answer though,

My position is never trying to defend anybody's incompetence or whatnot, My only grouse was simply attributing the blame to the wrong quarters, Our problem has always been maintenance and if he is wise enough as a "patriotic citizen'', He would have known what to do at the circumstance.

Not politicising petty airport issues that can easily be fixed to score points. Why didn't he show us the pictures of the whole airport rather than finding toilets faults.

We will never develop with this negative mindset of faults-finding.
smiley

You mean you when you appoint incompetent people, you are not in anyway responsible for their incompetence and incompetent outcomes?

You mean you can take credit for the same airport and run adverts regarding the same airport as one of your major achievements, but all of a sudden you don't want the credit and the blame when things go wrong?

Is this your own warped interpretation for leadership?.

The fact that you hired and appoint incompetent people to start with means you yourself are very incompetent so either way you cut and slice it, your corrupt and incompetent president is grossly incompetent same way you are mentally corrupt and incompetent...
Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by aresa: 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
What is Responsibility?

The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines being responsible as being "liable to be called to account."

As a leader, you're responsible for everything that happens in your organization, and you'll quite rightly be held accountable for everything that happens, good or bad.

You need to question the decisions and processes that hold your organization together, and the consequences of not doing this can be severe. It's no excuse to say that you didn't know what was going on, or that you weren't personally involved – the buck stops with you.

God willing, we are getting rid of this backward culture of incompetence and corruption from top to bottom come May 2015.
Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by Oildichotomy(m): 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Gbawe:

You are an attention-seeker and the garish fonts you insist on using for every post you make is a big give-away of your 'notice me' character. This is the classic behaviour of those who have nothing of substance to contribute yet wish to be noticed for their showy ways and antics. You are an empty barrel. It is a disgrace for our flagship to look like that period. The buck stops at the table of GEJ because he hires the Minister responsible for our Airports. There is no way to dissociate GEJ from culpability here. Same way GEJ wants to take glory for "airports renovation" is how he must take blame for the dilapidated state of MMIA. Simple as that.
Learn how to paraphrase your post- it gives you away as someone who don't think before he post.

I suppose you talk also without breathing, you are typical example of car without a break pedal- You are dangerous on the highway

I have seen the recurrent shallowness in your posts and not surprised either. grin

1 Like

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by Oildichotomy(m): 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
aresa:

You mean you when you appoint incompetent people, you are not in anyway responsible for their incompetence and incompetent outcomes?

You mean you can take credit for the same airport and run adverts regarding the same airport as one of your major achievements, but all of a sudden you don't want the credit and the blame when things go wrong?

Is this your own warped interpretation for leadership?.

The fact that you hired and appoint incompetent people to start with means you yourself are very incompetent so either way you cut and slice it, your corrupt and incompetent president is grossly incompetent same way you are mentally corrupt and incompetent...

Did you just hear yourself or rather did you actually read what you just wrote?

You made use of "incompetent" more than you use word articles in stringing sentences together, I suppose that is your idea of driving home your point.

It's well.. Carry on wink

1 Like

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by aresa: 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Did you just hear yourself or rather did you actually read what you just wrote?

You made use of "incompetent" more than you use word articles in stringing sentences together, I suppose that is your idea of driving home your point.

It's well.. Carry on wink

Is this the reason why your worthless and incompetent president fills government positions with incompetent people and end up with horrible and incompetent outcomes?

Is this the reason why your warped interpretation of leadership is not taking responsibility for your actions and the actions of the people you pay taxpayers money to serve the taxpayers?

Is this the reason why your worthless, corrupt and incompetent president takes credit for his bogus achievements, but denies responsibility when things go wrong?

Trolling, lazy and incompetent mentality shouldn't be all you are about as a human being and a Nigerian.

This 2015 is the end of corruption and institutionalized incompetence in Nigeria by the Grace of God...
Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by stinggy(m): 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
chimkaire:

L grin L
Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
stinggy:

L grin L
Why the grin undecided angry
Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by stinggy(m): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
chimkaire:
Why the grin undecided angry
Ask Olumide pls cheesy

1 Like

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
stinggy:

Ask Olumide pls cheesy
E dey do me like say, ma I catch you Stinggy angry
The thing wey that Benin woman do the KAI soldier go be awada ni lipsrsealed grin grin cheesy sad

1 Like

Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by stinggy(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
chimkaire:
E dey do me like say, ma I catch you Stinggy angry
The thing wey that Benin woman do the KAI soldier go be awada ni lipsrsealed grin grin cheesy sad
Lmao... u ba? Whr u wan c d power biko? And shey u knw say den lata settle am for bedroom sha lipsrsealed jus ask olumide, hin go tel u tongue cheesy
Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
stinggy:

Lmao... u ba? Whr u wan c d power biko? And shey u knw say den lata settle am for bedroom sha lipsrsealed jus ask olumide, hin go tel u tongue cheesy
I just dey look you undecided
Na you be witness for the bedroom part, okwaya sad
Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by stinggy(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
chimkaire:
I just dey look you undecided
Na you be witness for the bedroom part, okwaya sad
Myself and Olumide ni tongue
Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
stinggy:

Myself and Olumide ni tongue
Kilode baayi ooooooo cheesy
Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by stinggy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
chimkaire:
Kilode baayi ooooooo cheesy
Fila olumide ni cheesy cheesy
Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
stinggy:

Fila olumide ni cheesy cheesy
angry angry

Chai! Who do you like this sad sad

*dozing-off* grin undecided cheesy
Re: MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. by realnaijaa: 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Gbawe:

That is because you have no point and are obviously , from your use of coloured fonts for every post, another intellectually empty attention-seeker who talks for the sake of being noticed and not because you have anything sensible or intellectually stimulating to contribute. Put the effort you use to produce coloured fonts, for every single damn post you make, into thinking about issues and you would probably see things clearer.

You are not even bright enough to understand that all your noise here does not invalidate the fact that those are real pictures of the number one airport in Nigeria that many have to use daily and is the 'welcome' point to our Country. Like a brat child who insist on talking with adults, you continue making non-existent points and ignoring the substantive issue which is that our flagship airport that GEJ claims is one of his major 'achievement' is a pathetic and abject disgrace.
you've said it all no comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth / Before Vs After Arrest:see Look Of Man Detain By Buhari For 2yrs Without Trial / Ondo'll Pay New Minimum Wage, Says Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.