Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,806 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? (31895 Views)

I Am Impressed By Your Simplicity, Buhari Tells Zuckerberg / APC Youth Forum With Buhari-live Pictures / Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by stexsy(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2015
so no one asked about his certificate....ok

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 03, 2015
luvmijeje:

I wish that I can have your confidence. APC is hiding something from us.

My Dear, GMB isn't a dumb fellow. Please watch the Presidential Debate of 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrqySLhxeTk

PART 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz1SAoOB89U

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by Yehman(m): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2015
May the same God that rejected BUHARI and put him to shame in 2003, 2007 and 2011 reject and make him cry again in 2015. In
Jesus name.......
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by nwaanambra1(m): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2015
PapiWata:

[s]It is good to note that you are happy nursing the delusions that bring you comfort, even as the Nigerian people prepare to send the Weeping General Bokko Hari back to election losers' court of futile appeal, for the 23rd time in a row.

Your astute observation that the Weeping General sounds "pained" is noteworthy, since yet more of that pain and anguish is packaged and ready for delivery on February 14th 2015, whereupon the usual entertaining performance of wailing and sobbing will be expected from Boko Hari, when the electorate votes unanimously to reject the mass-murdering geriatric old fart on whom you have pinned such a dead weight of unattainable hopes and expectations.

Thank you ever so much, sir, for sharing these fascinating details of your hallucinatory episodes, and please do feel free to keep us abreast of any other unattainable ambitions that you might continue to nurse, even as reality dawns and your terror gang leader is shown the door to the septic tank of history, by Nigeria's very enlightened electorate. [/s]

sick! sick! dude! embarassed embarassed

when i read posts like this i get so disheartened on how demented some Nigerians have become! undecided

then i wonder the kind of people that liked your post. embarassed

WE REALLY NEED HELP ASAP BEFORE SOME NIGERIANS BECOME MONSTERS! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by agabaI23(m): 9:52am On Feb 03, 2015
It is one thing to know how to lament about problems and another thing to know how to solve them. Lamenting involves emotion while problem solving involves critical thinking.

You don't solve problems by lamenting. He does not have the capacity to think critically.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by joseph1832(m): 9:54am On Feb 03, 2015
decode55:

its amazing how someone can be this analytic & at the same time, empty upstairs.

You've been utterly, irrevocably, unapologetically brainwashed. undecided

Buhari, leadership skills. For where?

I've got more leadership skills in my little toe than that septuagenarian has in his entire aged anatomy.

As for the OP, someone has already put you in your place.

Keep up with whatever you're smoking. You'll need it in large doses by Feb15th smiley
Dude! How market? Shey you still dey vex?!.

Abeg inside you and GEJ who get leadership skill pass?.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by luvmijeje(f): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

We can judge Buhari's mental capability/capacity at the town hall meetings. The pdp is looking for an error they can capitalize on, just as they made the certificate the focal point of their campaign. Didn't you see Sambo reading from a script during the debates last weekend?

The more reason APC should have come out to show off.

@barcanista, thanks for that link. I'll go through it when I get home.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 03, 2015
FastShipping:
Good job by GMB. I would have loved to see him in a debate with Jonathan. There is no doubt in my mind that Jonathan stands no chance against Buhari in a debate. Buhari has leadership skills written all over him. His poise and charisma is second to none. Buhari cannot be compared with Jonathan in every aspect of life. Jonathan would never had become a president in 200 years if he wasn't chosen by Obasanjo to run with Yar'Adua. Jonathan is an accidental president. He had absolutely no intention or leadership skill for the seat of presidency. People like Jonathan are born to follow.

Whoever advised Buhari to stay away from Channels debate has taken away extra 4% points he would gain from debating Jonathan. Standing side by side with Jonathan alone would have shown who the boss is.........

I have read all u posted and it Is a fact that GEJ is not a charismatic leader. It is a quality that many don't have including myself. But irrespective of what I post here. Pls don't insult me cos that is d hallmark of being a GMBites and every GMBite I know does that. GMB is the same yesterday, today and forever. I have listened to him speak on several occasions and each time he has failed to impress me. He is an elder statesman but permit me to say this, a JSS3 pupil is more intelligent than our reverred game changer. He said he is gonna fix crude oil prices. He said a government could ban the press if they embarassed a public official. And just yesterday while addressing the organised private sector in lagos. He said Nigeria imports rice and tomato. Point of correction, Nigeria doesn't import tomato but tomato paste and dangote has established a plant in the north that will be processing our tomato into tomato paste. Nigeria is self-sufficient in the production. He further said his govt will ban the import of rice and tomato. How is that a correct approach? Your country is not self-sufficient in rice production and u don't bring up a blueprint that will accelerate rice production but u wanna go straight and ban it outrightly.when he bans it, what are we going to be eating? That shows his poor grasp of how to make the economy work. This is y we need him to debate on live televison. So we can hear more of these embarassing statements from our supposed beacon of hope. GEJ is not the best but GEJ till we have a better alternative

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 03, 2015
luvmijeje:

@barcanista, thanks for that link. I'll go through it when I get home.
You are welcome Dear.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 03, 2015
While the OP was busy writing odes and postrating in adoration for his preferred candidate, he forgot to provide us with some tangible quotes from the man. This would have given us the opportunity to see and analyze things for ourselves instead of seeing from the OP's eyes.

We all know GMB has made countless number of promises; both realistic and unrealistic ones. However, he has failed to detail out how he intends to fulfill these promises; no master plan, no strategy.

Dan Brown said, "your eyes only see what your heart wants to see". What else would a fanatic Buhari follower make out of his adored leader's speech if not excellence? The OP went there with a pre-defined mindset and heard what he wanted to hear and, more so, what his leader knew he wanted to hear. Mind games, I call it. More the reason why he should have taken time to pick remarkable quotes (not some jokes) and share here so we can decide for ourselves.

A great man thrives outside his comfort zone; why is GMB running away from a debate with GEJ if he were as eloquent as described above?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by McLuhan(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2015
PapiWata:

Thank you for your honest and polite inquiry. Hundreds of miles of NEW highway have been laid by the Jonathan administration, notably the Shagamu to Benin artery, which now takes 2 hours to travel instead of 8 to 12 hours. That highway is THE most heavily used road in the nation, and by refurbishing it so beautifully, thousands of lives will be protected for decades to come.

You asked for one reason to vote for Jonathan, but you will get three reasons out of MANY. The second notable accomplishment of the Jonathan government is the brand new railway network crisscrossing the nation, where NO rail network existed in the past. This huge project will boost Nigeria's economy in ways too many to mention.

Finally, there can be NO place in any modern society for an illiterate, mass murdering terror gang leader such as Boko Hari, and as such his defeat WILL be assured by the MAJORITY who are fully aware of just what a blood-thirsty demon that senile old chimpanzee has been for decades, and how much worse of a human disaster he has become today. Were the opposition party to have fielded a credible, highly accomplished and learned candidate like current Lagos State Governor Raji Fashola, the outcome of the election would have been EXTREMELY close, and, were I in the position to vote, I would have selected Fashola over Johathan any day.

By fielding a brain-dead genocide instigator, the opposition party have done themselves an ENORMOUS disservice that will most assuredly cost them the election, and you can take that to the bank sir.
Again, your grammar and logic are spot on, although the language you used to describe Buhari is rather caustic. However, in this day and age, I don't need anyone to tell me who I should vote for between a university-trained academic and a barely literate if well-intentioned former military dictator. Without any apologies, I go for the former.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2015
You too funny guy. You have no reason joor...

PapiWata:

Thank you for your honest and polite inquiry. Hundreds of miles of NEW highway have been laid by the Jonathan administration, notably the Shagamu to Benin artery, which now takes 2 hours to travel instead of 8 to 12 hours. That highway is THE most heavily used road in the nation, and by refurbishing it so beautifully, thousands of lives will be protected for decades to come.

You asked for one reason to vote for Jonathan, but you will get three reasons out of MANY. The second notable accomplishment of the Jonathan government is the brand new railway network crisscrossing the nation, where NO rail network existed in the past. This huge project will boost Nigeria's economy in ways too many to mention.

Finally, there can be NO place in any modern society for an illiterate, mass murdering terror gang leader such as Boko Hari, and as such his defeat WILL be assured by the MAJORITY who are fully aware of just what a blood-thirsty demon that senile old chimpanzee has been for decades, and how much worse of a human disaster he has become today. Were the opposition party to have fielded a credible, highly accomplished and learned candidate like current Lagos State Governor Raji Fashola, the outcome of the election would have been EXTREMELY close, and, were I in the position to vote, I would have selected Fashola over Johathan any day.

By fielding a brain-dead genocide instigator, the opposition party have done themselves an ENORMOUS disservice that will most assuredly cost them the election, and you can take that to the bank sir.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by Toongexa(m): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2015
Revolution:
GMB MEANS BUSINESS.

I was opportune to listen to Gen. Muhammadu Buhari this morning at State House, Marina, Lagos state. It was a business section tagged ‘GMB MEANS BUSINESS.’

Apologies. I didn’t attend as a paparazzi, hence the lack of photographs and a selfie with the man himself. Also, this is not the place to drop names.

The small venue was filled to capacity as expected, and I was certain the audience was expectant.

Posted below are my personal views of General Muhammadu Buhari, the man whom I heard, for the very first time at close quarters.

The man Buhari whom I heard spoke today is a man that has a mission.

I could almost feel a pain in his voice when he spoke of the issues that have plighted the talented country, Nigeria for decades. You could almost say, he felt sorry for the country.

There was a conviction in his voice and demeanour. His body language was expressive of a man focused on one thing, to put Nigeria on the global ladder of respect. You could feel it.

When he read out the prepared speech, which was monotone a-times, he informed his audience when he had completed the speech. He gently went into the pocket of his flowing ‘babariga’ to produce his prepared hand written note and went on to give a scintillating delivery of his plans for the country – which I would’t bother you with.

At that point, he was better poised and at his best.

He was natural, at ease. No airs about him. I didn’t know he was also rich in humour. He is a very witty man. I see him represent Nigeria internationally with pride.

You know what, he commanded the audience. He had us all engaged.

He gave briefs on how Nigeria fought the civil war and didn’t have to borrow a kobo.

He mentioned how, when he was in charge, refineries were built.

He gave a veiled warning to ‘briefcase contractors’ who mill around Abuja. ” If you know your capacity is N100m, don’t go bidding for a N1 billion contract” he jokingly announced. Joke, I think not.

He also had a warning for civil servants. ‘Anyone engaged in corruption is on his own and will only have himself to blame’ he said, without joking this time.

If truth be written, I was extremely impressed listening to him live.

He engaged an audience of business men and women, and that alone speaks volume.

About seven questions were asked (limited due to lack of time as he was expected today in Adamawa for a campaign rally), and he confidently stood to answer all to the best of his abilities.

He charmed us with his humble charisma.

He got an ovation at the end of his speech.

Finally, in answering a question on continuity of governance, should he become the next elected President, he went on to give an analogy of someone standing on cliff edge. He pointed out that, if the man on the cliff edge chose to continue, what awaits him would be a long painful fall. Hence, he would not continue on that path. He however pointed out that continuity on good projects is good, while he would not be a part of a continuation of bad projects.

BUHARI LIVE – How Impressed was I ?

Very!

Source: http://jide-salu.com/2015/02/02/muhammadu-buhari-live-how-impressed-was-i/
you are absolutely spot on in your analysis. It's quite surprising that people have called this man an illiterate, that's absolutely stupid and an ignorant point of view. He is quite funny. I found myself laughing many times during the interactive sessions. It is quite saddening that Nigerians do not see that not only is G.M.B. smart he understands the problems of Nigeria and he doesn't pretend to know it all, he has assembled a quite intelligent team and I can only hope that by February 16th 2015, he'll be the president-elect.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by rabimlomo: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2015
And the pdp supporters will try to make us believe Buhari is clueless like their clueless one.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by lacreamieboie(m): 10:09am On Feb 03, 2015
My little comment...

I believe no words, body language, fake humility (not mainly Buhari pls) or reported speeches made by politicians in Nigeria.
U n I don't expect them to talk to us this time with pride, give bad body language or make speeches that will be against their political ambitions.
Buhari had a Presidential history... likewise GEJ... Now the question is who had the masses more in heart during their tenures?
Let me start by asking what Buhari has done during this period of BH insurgency... He is a Northern elder well respected... What has he done to help the situation at the North? Rather he kept watching from a distance so he could have some political punchlines! Too bad!!!
As for GEJ... I believe he is trying to act a Nigerian version of Obama and Osama! Though he tried in some aspects but I believe Nigerians deserved more under his regime! Yea... but Rome wasn't built in a day.

My Conclusion...
Both don't deserve to be President but since our main political parties have presented us with them ( In a country filled with right thinking minds) cos of ethnicity. I believe one should be better than the other. Make your decisions according to your believe... but as for me it's GEJ till 2019!
If u believe it's Buhari... then vote as you deem fit!

One love Nigeria!
Let Peace reign come Feb. 14!
United we stand!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by McLuhan(m): 10:09am On Feb 03, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:

I have read all u posted and it Is a fact that GEJ is not a charismatic leader. It is a quality that many don't have including myself. But irrespective of what I post here. Pls don't insult me cos that is d hallmark of being a GMBites and every GMBite I know does that. GMB is the same yesterday, today and forever. I have listened to him speak on several occasions and each time he has failed to impress me. He is an elder statesman but permit me to say this, a JSS3 pupil is more intelligent than our reverred game changer. He said he is gonna fix crude oil prices. He said a government could ban the press if they embarassed a public official. And just yesterday while addressing the organised private sector in lagos. He said Nigeria imports rice and tomato. Point of correction, Nigeria doesn't import tomato but tomato paste and dangote has established a plant in the north that will be processing our tomato into tomato paste. Nigeria is self-sufficient in the production. He further said his govt will ban the import of rice and tomato. How is that a correct approach? Your country is not self-sufficient in rice production and u don't bring up a blueprint that will accelerate rice production but u wanna go straight and ban it outrightly.when he bans it, what are we going to be eating? That shows his poor grasp of how to make the economy work. This is y we need him to debate on live televison. So we can hear more of these embarassing statements from our supposed beacon of hope. GEJ is not the best but GEJ till we have a better alternative
May your intellect keep expanding. May things work well for you all the days of your life. Thank you for this reply.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by rabimlomo: 10:11am On Feb 03, 2015
FastShipping:

It is desperate time for Jonathan. Next week is going to be an interesting week as Jonathan takes desperation to a new level. He is banking on unrest in order to declare state of emergency but it won't work. I expect his foot soldiers to start detonating bombs across Nigeria like they did on October 1st 2010.
While blaming it on the opposition. Guess they will do the same too this time. I just hope their plots will continue to be bursted.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by PenSniper: 10:11am On Feb 03, 2015
Revolution:
GMB MEANS BUSINESS.

I was opportune to listen to Gen. Muhammadu Buhari this morning at State House, Marina, Lagos state. It was a business section tagged ‘GMB MEANS BUSINESS.’

Apologies. I didn’t attend as a paparazzi, hence the lack of photographs and a selfie with the man himself. Also, this is not the place to drop names.

The small venue was filled to capacity as expected, and I was certain the audience was expectant.

Posted below are my personal views of General Muhammadu Buhari, the man whom I heard, for the very first time at close quarters.

The man Buhari whom I heard spoke today is a man that has a mission.

I could almost feel a pain in his voice when he spoke of the issues that have plighted the talented country, Nigeria for decades. You could almost say, he felt sorry for the country.

There was a conviction in his voice and demeanour. His body language was expressive of a man focused on one thing, to put Nigeria on the global ladder of respect. You could feel it.

When he read out the prepared speech, which was monotone a-times, he informed his audience when he had completed the speech. He gently went into the pocket of his flowing ‘babariga’ to produce his prepared hand written note and went on to give a scintillating delivery of his plans for the country – which I would’t bother you with.

At that point, he was better poised and at his best.

He was natural, at ease. No airs about him. I didn’t know he was also rich in humour. He is a very witty man. I see him represent Nigeria internationally with pride.

You know what, he commanded the audience. He had us all engaged.

He gave briefs on how Nigeria fought the civil war and didn’t have to borrow a kobo.

He mentioned how, when he was in charge, refineries were built.

He gave a veiled warning to ‘briefcase contractors’ who mill around Abuja. ” If you know your capacity is N100m, don’t go bidding for a N1 billion contract” he jokingly announced. Joke, I think not.

He also had a warning for civil servants. ‘Anyone engaged in corruption is on his own and will only have himself to blame’ he said, without joking this time.

If truth be written, I was extremely impressed listening to him live.

He engaged an audience of business men and women, and that alone speaks volume.

About seven questions were asked (limited due to lack of time as he was expected today in Adamawa for a campaign rally), and he confidently stood to answer all to the best of his abilities.

He charmed us with his humble charisma.

He got an ovation at the end of his speech.

Finally, in answering a question on continuity of governance, should he become the next elected President, he went on to give an analogy of someone standing on cliff edge. He pointed out that, if the man on the cliff edge chose to continue, what awaits him would be a long painful fall. Hence, he would not continue on that path. He however pointed out that continuity on good projects is good, while he would not be a part of a continuation of bad projects.

BUHARI LIVE – How Impressed was I ?

Very!

Source: http://jide-salu.com/2015/02/02/muhammadu-buhari-live-how-impressed-was-i/

Bunch of morons flock together. Let Buhari go to a live impromptu debate rather than reading prepared texts. Live debate has become his nightmare and nemesis.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 03, 2015
So you are happy with only Dangota producing tin tomatoes Nigeria now. You don't want other companies to start production even in the south south. Reason why gej counted making Dangota one of the richest man in the world as one of his achievements.

Kola4uniadgog:

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by ikeyman00(m): 10:12am On Feb 03, 2015
@@@@@

and the Biafrans ask

how could u really fight corruption when the people that surround u and bank roll your campaign are criminals and rogues

lets be honest this is the 419 white man made nigger area REp we are talking about

Now close your eyes and try to visualize Ribadu working under obj in the name of fighting corruption

Good! open your eyes now; could u for once think he could be working with the same rogues he was once against in the name of fighting corruption? why are black people so daft ? i mean why why why?

Anyway we are heading to our country Biafra! kingdom of God on earth

ndi ara
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by Toongexa(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2015
agabaI23:
It is one thing to know how to lament about problems and another thing to know how to solve them. Lamenting involves emotion while problem solving involves critical thinking.

You don't solve problems by lamenting. He does not have the capacity to think critically.
I'm very sure that you didn't watch the programme. He didn't lament about any problem but he gave a very plausible plan to solve the various problems. You are quite bright but you are simply misinformed and ignorant. As for me, politics is a means to an end. If an old man can serve better than a young,conceited one. Fine, if GEJ is the best choice and GMB is a an old fool, fine. No need for personal feelings or attacks.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by IykeChukz(m): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2015
Point of order...

There is no need of better when best is possible....

Unless GMB outshines GEJ on a debate then i'll know he can't disappoint me Internationally.

You can't build a house by dreaming but by drawing your plans
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by neocortex: 10:19am On Feb 03, 2015
FastShipping:

It is very obvious the man wants to transform Nigeria. Buhari is on the side of the little men. He is kind of a man that won't make any deal to stick it to the people who need Nigeria to be there for them. Buhari won't be dining with the likes of Otedolas and Dangotes of this country.

But would be dining with Tinubu and Atiku
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by Forwetinnah: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2015
PapiWata:

It is good to note that you are happy nursing the delusions that bring you comfort, even as the Nigerian people prepare to send the Weeping General Bokko Hari back to election losers' court of futile appeal, for the 23rd time in a row.

Your astute observation that the Weeping General sounds "pained" is noteworthy, since yet more of that pain and anguish is packaged and ready for delivery on February 14th 2015, whereupon the usual entertaining performance of wailing and sobbing will be expected from Boko Hari, when the electorate votes unanimously to reject the mass-murdering geriatric old fart on whom you have pinned such a dead weight of unattainable hopes and expectations.

Thank you ever so much, sir, for sharing these fascinating details of your hallucinatory episodes, and please do feel free to keep us abreast of any other unattainable ambitions that you might continue to nurse, even as reality dawns and your terror gang leader is shown the door to the septic tank of history, by Nigeria's very enlightened electorate.

gringringringringringringringringrin

I swear some of these Northern born to rule people and their Generals remind me of the KKK in America...their false sense of entitlement is very draining. How can you hold an entire country to ransom because you feel it's always in your right to be in charge even when you're not qualified??
All the APC and their stooges are doing is trying to gain sympathy. They bring stories like insecurity:; a situation orchestrated by them..they bring stories of unemployment:; All Nigerian youths became jobless the minute GEJ became president. .we all had very proud white collar jobs before 2011. We hear about corruption..well let's not even go there, they've been in charge the longest in this country...we all know how they ran this country and siphoned our common wealth for themselves with no account to prosecute them with.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by agabaI23(m): 10:21am On Feb 03, 2015
Toongexa:
I'm very sure that you didn't watch the programme. He didn't lament about any problem but he gave a very plausible plan to solve the various problems. You are quite bright but you are simply misinformed and ignorant. As for me, politics is a means to an end. If an old man can serve better than a young,conceited one. Fine, if GEJ is the best choice and GMB is a an old fool, fine. No need for personal feelings or attacks.
No don't patronise me about being bright. Just tell me I'm misinformed without pulling punches and then tell me how I am misinformed? He should have come to the debate to tell is his ideas. And did I attack you or show personal feelings bud? Apologies mi lord.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by Thunder04(m): 10:21am On Feb 03, 2015
PapiWata:

It is good to note that you are happy nursing the delusions that bring you comfort, even as the Nigerian people prepare to send the Weeping General Bokko Hari back to election losers' court of futile appeal, for the 23rd time in a row.

Thank you ever so much, sir, for sharing these fascinating details of your hallucinatory episodes, and please do feel free to keep us abreast of any other unattainable ambitions that you might continue to nurse, even as reality dawns and your terror gang leader is shown the door to the septic tank of history, by Nigeria's very enlightened electorate.
Jobless youth i dnt no how you escape your master immigration scam death.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by bossOD: 10:23am On Feb 03, 2015
if buahari is this good, why is he shying away from the debate? maybe he can change our mind, for now GEJ till bauhari take part in a debate with our one and only president come 14feb
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by ALISMILE(m): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2015
hyfr:
Since they don't want to believe the truth, God will make them believe in deceit
For me this is d quote of the d day! Have been lookin for a quote jus like this to warn nigerians who ve allowed their ethnic and religious sentiments to becloud their mentality!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by Toongexa(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2015
PUSH1:
So you are happy with only Dangota producing tin tomatoes Nigeria now. You don't want other companies to start production even in the south south. Reason why gej counted making Dangota one of the richest man in the world as one of his achievements.

As a political neutral person I have to say that charisma isn't the only thing GEJ lacks. He lacks understanding, leadership skills, intelligence and in context, a conscience. The Chibok girls where missing for quite some time before our presido decided to address the nation, before he decided to visit, before he decided to pay of the families. Like money can bring those girls back. At this stage, those girls can never come back, if they are physically rescued it will take God to emotionally and psychological come back. They will be lost, traumatised and be exhibiting Stockholm syndrome by now. He (GEJ) isn't the person we can entrust our future to. All GEJ supporters will now bring out some paper achievement, achievements that have failed to prevent Nigeria's economy from deteriorating. Most GMB supporters only support him because they want something different. The power of incumbency seems to be working against him.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by madjune(m): 10:33am On Feb 03, 2015
decode55:

its amazing how someone can be this analytic & at the same time, empty upstairs.

You've been utterly, irrevocably, unapologetically brainwashed. undecided

Buhari, leadership skills. For where?

I've got more leadership skills in my little toe than that septuagenarian has in his entire aged anatomy.

As for the OP, someone has already put you in your place.

Keep up with whatever you're smoking. You'll need it in large doses by Feb15th smiley

Shattap toad.
What do you know about true leadership?

May the curse that follow young people who mock old age follow you this year.

Say amen to it if you believe in what you said.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by coldFLARES1(m): 10:33am On Feb 03, 2015
agabaI23:

If your verdict is to credit Mr Jonathan with a superior intellect, then you've disappointed. It's actually repulsive that a PhD holder like him could not chart a course for this country when harvest was bountiful but would shamelessly seek to manage our resources in times of scarcity. As a matter of fact, I know of only one PhD from UNIPORT, who Jonathan is better than though he is very much more intelligent than bros.
We should know that a successful headship consists in assembling and coordinating men and materials, and that is where you should see the failure of a president that outsourced his roles to four women and is back to threaten us(using proxies) to retain his services else there'd be war.
Buhari presents an option that is better than sticking with this man that is both wasteful and corrupt and should be given a chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? by Toongexa(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2015
agabaI23:
No don't patronise me about being bright. Just tell me I'm misinformed without pulling punches and then tell me how I am misinformed? He should have come to the debate to tell is his ideas. And did I attack you or show personal feelings bud? Apologies mi lord.
You're clearly not as intelligent as I thought. I directed my "personal attack" section to people who turn issues of politics into religious and tribal. You are misinformed because you didn't watch the programme and you are making your inference from what you've heard cause if you watched it or if you fully understood the first article you won't be talking like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Ize-iyamu During Thanksgiving Service Today (Photos) / Man Who Participated In June 12 Annulment Protest Now Limps (Photos) / Customs Confirms Face-Off Between Residents, Officers In Ibarapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.