Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,112 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Jonathan The First Nigerian President To Attend To The Needs Of Albino - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan The First Nigerian President To Attend To The Needs Of Albino (603 Views)

Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan The First Nigerian President To Attend To The Needs Of Albino by jars9: 3:02am On Feb 03, 2015
The President and Founder of the Albino Foundation, Mr. Jake Epelle, on Monday acknowledged the immense contributions of President Goodluck Jonathan to the albino community in Nigeria.

Speaking at the Open Forum with the Civil Society, Mr Jake explained that it was important to “arm Nigerians with the values that President Jonathan has delivered.”

He explained that in order to draw support for the president in the upcoming elections, Nigerians need to be informed on what exactly he has done and is doing.

“It is our job to take it to the hinterland, tell them all he is doing.” This he said, is important because “people make informed choices” based on what they know.

The President of the albino foundation went on to give details on what President Jonathan has done for the Nigerian albino society.

He said, “I’m saying this in all sincerity, you can go to National Hospital and see for yourselves, over 800 to 900 albinos have been treated for skin cancer. It will cost 1
million Naira basic to treat one albino with skin cancer.”

“President Goodluck Jonathan inherited that project. Obasanjo started it, he did not pay for it, President Yar’adua took it over, he did not pay for it. President Goodluck Jonathan last year paid 17.8 million naira on behalf of albinos.”

Mr Jake gave another example of what the President has done for them. “I have a young lady who is in my office right now, who just came back from scotland; she has never been abroad, she just came back with a masters degree..who paid for it? President Goodluck Jonathan!”

He concluded by highlighting the humility and kind heartedness of President Jonathan and closed with an important question.

“I have never met any president of nigeria before, goodluck jonathan was the first president I had a handshake with.”

“I don’t know all those running for president, but I don’t know how many of them will actually do what president jonathan has done for us.”

http://www.post-nigeria.com/we-were-abandoned-by-obasanjo-and-yaradua-jonathan-rescued-us-albino-foundation-founder/
Re: Jonathan The First Nigerian President To Attend To The Needs Of Albino by bizlifelines(m): 3:04am On Feb 03, 2015
this is another"first".I hope this is not for political expediency undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan The First Nigerian President To Attend To The Needs Of Albino by ayaside(m): 3:10am On Feb 03, 2015
...Please!..Please!..Don't make me laugh!GEJ remembering people. grin grin
Re: Jonathan The First Nigerian President To Attend To The Needs Of Albino by midolian(m): 3:11am On Feb 03, 2015
LWKMD

GEJ and his countless funny achievements..SMH
Re: Jonathan The First Nigerian President To Attend To The Needs Of Albino by bokohalal(m): 3:20am On Feb 03, 2015
Very funny. He even talks to the deaf and listens to the dumb.
Re: Jonathan The First Nigerian President To Attend To The Needs Of Albino by spillyboy14: 3:32am On Feb 03, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan The First Nigerian President To Attend To The Needs Of Albino by asadike(f): 5:44am On Feb 03, 2015
Thk u Gej, my humble val.
Re: Jonathan The First Nigerian President To Attend To The Needs Of Albino by donsmall94(m): 5:48am On Feb 03, 2015
If he like make him remember hunch back, dwarfs.
#Change is here
#SaiBuhari
#feBuhari 14
Re: Jonathan The First Nigerian President To Attend To The Needs Of Albino by jars9: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2015
LOVE GEJ

Re: Jonathan The First Nigerian President To Attend To The Needs Of Albino by jars9: 8:30am On Feb 03, 2015
GEJ IS LOVE

1 Like

Re: Jonathan The First Nigerian President To Attend To The Needs Of Albino by jars9: 8:31am On Feb 03, 2015
More

Re: Jonathan The First Nigerian President To Attend To The Needs Of Albino by nellyjohn: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2015
donsmall94:
If he like make him remember hunch back, dwarfs.
#Change is here
#SaiBuhari
#feBuhari 14

Point noted. I wil make sure GEJ remembers hunch back and dwarf people like you.
Fool

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Ibu's Mocks Buhari On Facebook (see Photos) / Breaking:is This The Reason For The Postpoment Of The Election? / Amaechi If You Don't Take To The Street By Monday Ur Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.