Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha (1902 Views)

Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) / Shiroro And Sapele Power Plants Shut, as blackout worsens - PUNCH / Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha by lexton(f): 6:50am On Feb 03, 2015
This vital project that was built in the 1970s and abandoned, was REVIVED by our INDUSTRIOUS PRESIDENT!

President Goodluck Jonathan established an  effective plan of renovating ALL of our power plants in order to work towards KEEPING POWER STABLE in NIGERIA!

It is one of TEN NEW POWER PLANTS under OUR PRESIDENT’s National Integrated Power Plants (NIPP) project! Before President Jonathans program, there was a generation capacity of ONLY 2,500 MW. NOW, the generation capacity is OVER 4,400MW!

General Buhari even said so HIMSELF this morning to members of the Organised Private Sector at the Lagos State Government House, Marina, in Lagos that PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS TAKING THE RIGHT STEPS BY PRIVATIZING POWER!

Nigerians, it is ALMOST time to determine the outcome of this our great nation! At the February 14TH Polls, remember that #PGEJ  has ALREADY started the transformation. It is up to US to allow him to CONTINUE!

VOTE WISELY, VOTE FOR PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN!
Source: http://staloadednaija..com/2015/02/the-451mw-sapele-power-plant-is-finally.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha by Chigold101(m): 6:59am On Feb 03, 2015
GEJ is getting things done gradually... that is what we want to wulu wulu to the answer...

1 Like

Re: The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 03, 2015
One of his wonderful works
Let's endeavor to vote for GEJ

GEJ till buhari finds he's certificate

6 Likes

Re: The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha by Arysexy(m): 7:05am On Feb 03, 2015
Ihovbor edo state 450MW power plant built by GEJ.

Re: The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha by bewla(m): 7:08am On Feb 03, 2015
No back door pls use the front get APC maen gate
Re: The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha by bewla(m): 7:09am On Feb 03, 2015
No back doors pls use the front get APC maen gate

1 Like

Re: The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 03, 2015
I heard Pa buhari say on National tv that he will continue with the Privatization of nepa and ensure adequate power supply. After GEJ has privatized it the illiterate general now feels the positive impact of privatization whereas as a dictator yester years he couldn't implement any policy that benefitted any Nigerian.
Re: The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha by Alphaoscar: 7:13am On Feb 03, 2015
And I still enjoy less than 3hours of electricity on a daily basis despite paying more for the same epileptic power

Enough is Enough!! GEJ must go back to Otuoke!!!
Re: The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha by clevvermind(m): 7:15am On Feb 03, 2015
samflexxy:
One of his wonderful works
Let's endeavor to vote for GEJ

GEJ till buhari finds he's certificate
i'm with you.
Re: The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha by clevvermind(m): 7:18am On Feb 03, 2015
Alphaoscar:
And I still enjoy less than 3hours of electricity on a daily basis despite paying more for the same epileptic power

stop hating. embrace the transformation.

2 Likes

Re: The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha by otokx(m): 7:20am On Feb 03, 2015
Was at the AT&P area of Sapele last week and there was no light; looks like cheap propaganda here.
Re: The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha by mrofficial(m): 7:24am On Feb 03, 2015
Alphaoscar:

I wonder too. Election is here, lies will be springing up left and right.
Re: The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha by Alphaoscar: 7:25am On Feb 03, 2015
clevvermind:
stop hating. embrace the transformation.

Transformation your ass. I just told you the power situation in my area and you call that hating Carry your asslicking outa my side biko.
Re: The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha by Vicotex(m): 7:27am On Feb 03, 2015
Apc e-rats will come now and say it is "SCAM"
Re: The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha by Alphaoscar: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2015
otokx:
Was at the AT&P area of Sapele last week and there was no light; looks like cheap propaganda here.

Exactly my point oooo. All this GEJ's muchly hyped achievement are just restricted to Aso rock because the real masses are not feeling it.
Re: The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 03, 2015
Unbelievable! First time i see credit given to GEJ...we dnt even know mayb this is a false new cos Oga Jona is full of lies.

But the best decision 4 we Nigerians is to vote Buhari.

Sai Buhari!
Vote feBUHARI
Re: The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha by Arysexy(m): 7:38am On Feb 03, 2015
[s]
2undexy:
Unbelievable! First time i see credit given to GEJ...we dnt even know mayb this is a false new cos Oga Jona is full of lies.

But the best decision 4 we Nigerians is to vote Buhari.

Sai Buhari!
Vote feBUHARI
[/s]

U can enter motor and go to all these areas and confirm. Stop hating.
Re: The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha by clevvermind(m): 8:24am On Feb 03, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Transformation your ass. I just told you the power situation in my area and you call that hating Carry your asslicking outa my side biko.
grin vote Jonathan for continuity. don't worry, they will fix your transformer. ok.

1 Like

Re: The 451mw Sapele Power Plant Is Finally Working Under President Goodluck Jonatha by lordnammy(m): 8:54am On Feb 03, 2015
fresh air everywhere
mods do the needful

(1) (Reply)

OPEC Sees Oil Prices Exploding To $200 A Barrel! / Address By GMB To APC Leders And Elders At Shehu Musa Yar'adua Center Today / Gen. Buhari, Gov Amaechi And El-rufai At Rivers Heath Centre (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.