Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) (55507 Views)

John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Davidolives(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2015
Skillfullulu:
Who wouldn't wanna marry a banker?
This lady sef na Afin... I go love o
I wish u guys API married life
you mean counter bankers all the same i wish them well

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by jpphilips(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 03, 2015
I'm not surprised because most of those bankers are just there to check out cute customers or customers with fat purses.
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Babycherry(f): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2015
Omo that guy is black oo, I couid barely notice him @the first pix, how she won use eat or wash with that nails @the last pix.
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by slap1(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2015
The lady na "Up NEPA!"
CONGRATS!

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by veave(f): 10:40am On Feb 03, 2015
Chai! This woman yellow no be small.

Congrats couple... una pikins go fine wella...

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by lasheez(m): 10:41am On Feb 03, 2015
In Whizkhalifa's voice-Black and yellow,black and yellow!
Happy blissful life. smiley
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by ugosonics: 10:41am On Feb 03, 2015
treat everyone you see around u very well. the person might turn to b ur partner tomorrow
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Droidbot: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by adanny01(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2015
Yuck, i cant be with someone as light skin as the girl. It has nothing to do with the fact that i am dark skinned, i prefer the real chocolate African woman.

3 Likes

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by datbay(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2015
Arysexy:
Is she albino or unfortunate oyibo?
My thoughts exactly... GOD FORGIVE US OOO
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Mobi47(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2015
Getting married to a beauty, riches, etc, is just a matter of decision which is 90 percent always possible, even when u claim that u actually liked that person. But living together in happiness until u get old and die, is what really matters.

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2015
HML as they lay the foundation of their marriage on Black and White tv.

Lolzzz.na joke I dey o
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by SHARA33: 10:44am On Feb 03, 2015
grin undecided[b][/b] ;Happy banking ;
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by jayne8585yahoo(f): 10:45am On Feb 03, 2015
Arysexy:
was about asking.
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 03, 2015
Why won't you notice her? Ole! How many times does a Lovely as lovely as that one walk by one? Sharp guy grin

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2015
See the guy head like Hausa perfume bottle
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Lexusgs430: 10:48am On Feb 03, 2015
Arysexy:

You too get mouth!!!

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Kingsasian(m): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2015
Happy married life. She is beautiful sha. That was how one of the cashiers of access bank gave my gf his number when I went with her to the bank last week monday. Bankers of nowadays!

2 Likes

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2015
lols
Looks like you just told my story.
Dec 24, 2008...I walked into a bank and this awesome man, stole my number from a Western Union slip. smiley

Though he wasn't the one that attended to me.
Chai, God forgive me o - the T.O that actually attended to me was interested too, but I was more interested in the oga @ the back office. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by ameezy(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=agabakennedy post=30380808] is sha an albino
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
Looks like you just told my story.
Dec 24, 2008...I walked into a bank and this awesome man, stole my number from a Western Union slip. smiley
hmmmmmmm...how lomantik grin

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2015
mhizenugu:
This one beauty and the beast oh,. See as the guy be like thief • •
The guy dey thief punnny...but a staff...faithful Wednesday... chai.
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by tellwisdom: 10:58am On Feb 03, 2015
Which movie is this?? ..E still dey market? ? sad
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 03, 2015
adanny01:
Yuck, i cant be with someone as light skin as the girl. It has nothing to do with the fact that i am dark skinned, i prefer the real chocolate African woman.
And what does your preference in women has to do with this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 03, 2015
Jennimma:

hmmmmmmm...how lomantik grin

hehe
You can say that again.
Probably that was Santa's gift for me. wink

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2015
cute couples,Happy Married Life
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by kushsy: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2015
Both of them sha......I no dig their faces but colour combinations...
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by adanny01(m): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2015
rokiatu:
And what does your preference in women has to do with this thread?

Buoyantic:
See the guy head like Hausa perfume bottle

Did you see this one above or the several off post that lined up before my post. Abi me and you get history? Whats the difference between " i cant be with someone as light skin as the girl" and the one in the quote above.

You sabi read English but you no get comprehension ne?
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by DKbarry(m): 11:10am On Feb 03, 2015
kristonium:
Have they married now?
because you just exposed her now o

Ur eye na okpe? Abi u no fit read?
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by skondo(m): 11:10am On Feb 03, 2015
Unfortunate europian
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2015
Skillfullulu:
Who wouldn't wanna marry a banker?
This lady sef na Afin... I go love o
I wish u guys API married life

U think everyone does ¿
Bankers earn as little as u can tink.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? / Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.