Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) (55522 Views)

John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by redcliff: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2015
Lol...I know this Girl we went to RUN together. I was 3sets above her or something... I can remember..
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 03, 2015
But she looks like one that escaped albinism...
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 03, 2015
To maintain dis kain yellow pawpaw na money o....

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by aguizm(m): 11:15am On Feb 03, 2015
nairabetguru:

Mtchew!!!! After seeing her Account balance wink

please Oga I just sent u a mail.
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by bumtos(m): 11:15am On Feb 03, 2015
Love without Money, is nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
Looks like you just told my story.
Dec 24, 2008...I walked into a bank and this awesome man, stole my number from a Western Union slip. smiley

Though he wasn't the one that attended to me.
Chai, God forgive me o - the T.O that actually attended to me was interested too, but I was more interested in the oga @ the back office. grin
I am seriously going to the bank today.

5 Likes

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2015
Atukpa parlour!

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by lesucreZA(f): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2015
Na Carolite she dey use.......oooooo shocked
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2015
banker smiley))))))) simple clerk is now a banker... please. made my day

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=ameezy post=30384239][/quote]

do u know at least what it is and how does it look like? albino u see. idiott
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Defcon1(m): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2015
Ebony and Ivory

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by momohsteve(m): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]Nah Snow white family she be? This one is a combination of coke & fanta oooo. If they will birth I guess their kids will be sprite,mirinda,pepsi & probably this new apple fanta...lol ;DNah Snow white family she be? This one is a combination of coke & fanta oooo. If they will birth I guess their kids will be sprite,mirinda,pepsi & probably this new apple fanta...lol

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by xtervaganza(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2015
kristonium:
Have they married now?
because you just exposed her now o
can you read properly?
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2015
she looks like latino to me. can't be so bleached african, can she?

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Lekewatt(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2015
is that mercy johnson and tom cruise? They look similiar......lol

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by iswallker(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2015
not everything that glitters is gold...
she looks to me like a gold digger..
come back and tell us how much you love him when hes not in the bank again.. undecided
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Saucekide25(m): 11:48am On Feb 03, 2015
Get swift Delivery when you order items from Jumia.com and get #500 discount on orders above #5000naira(**freezed due to our Fashion Clearance Sales**)...Call or Whatsapp 08122204769 or email me via Eonuegbu1@gmail.com
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2015
adanny01:

Did you see this one above or the several off post that lined up before my post. Abi me and you get history? Whats the difference between " i cant be with someone as light skin as the girl" and the one in the quote above.

You sabi read English but you no get comprehension ne?
*in olu Jacobs voice * any problem? How does your beef become my fish?
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by runtinxnigga(m): 11:51am On Feb 03, 2015
How him no go fall in Love. The girl in question is beautiful and her colour is like a sun. So d man wan born cute kids no be pikin

2 Likes

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 03, 2015
softysparky:

I am seriously going to the bank today.

see your head'
You don't go to the bank before? shocked

Anyway, try target those ones sitted @ the bank. Leave the paying/receiving tellers... grin

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by An2elect2(f): 11:53am On Feb 03, 2015
voodoo85:
she looks like latino to me. can't be so bleached african, can she?

Some Africans look like her. She looks like someone with slight traits of albinism in her. I dunno how Latinos look.

BTW, i like your signature!
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by MrDoGood(m): 11:57am On Feb 03, 2015
ITbomb:
Fair ladies, always attracting like torchlight.

No one will talk about the other poor dude she disappointed and jumped in with a banker

This is how the killing in a wedding ceremony took place in delta

Smh
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
Looks like you just told my story.
Dec 24, 2008...I walked into a bank and this awesome man, stole my number from a Western Union slip. smiley

Though he wasn't the one that attended to me.
Chai, God forgive me o - the T.O that actually attended to me was interested too, but I was more interested in the oga @ the back office. grin
sharp man....sharp girl grin grin

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
sharp man....sharp girl grin grin

dey dia na
The way he balanced @ the back - I knew he is the "main banker"... grin
My mum would say, if you wanna eat frogs, eat the big, fat and juicy one. So that you can proudly answer frog-eater.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by tr3y(m): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
I will soon join you guys, Let me make some money first.
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

dey dia na
The way he balanced @ the back - I knew he is the "main banker"... grin
My mum would say, if you wanna eat frogs, eat the big, fat and juicy one. So that you can proudly answer frog-eater.
hahahahahaha na your mama born you joor cheesy. May the same grace that worked for you work for sister Nkiru grin
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Weah96: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Is the man a banker or a teller at the bank? Bankers make >$100K a year. Bank tellers make $10 per hour.
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
An2elect2:

Some Africans look like her. She looks like someone with slight traits of albinism in her. I dunno how Latinos look.

are u implying that her relatives have inbreeding habits? because this what albinism is caused by
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by simdam500(m): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
moneypassmadam: Using Nairaland as a shot at media celebrity status

Oh by the way, that is another reason everyone is registered undecided
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by MozB: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Is that all? U guys did not bleep?
She's cute tho grin
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
An2elect2:

i like your signature as well
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by MozB: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
lesucreZA:
Na Carolite she dey use.......oooooo shocked

U jst d jealous am. That's all grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? / Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.