Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,098 members, 7,845,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. (8019 Views)

Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records / Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC / Queen Jennifer-Obi Dazzles At Her First Public Appearance In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by goldfish80(m): 5:36am On Feb 04, 2015
It's been so long I can't place who amongst the duo is Zeal and Shiffi. One of my all time favorite naija song still remains olufunmi remix styl plus ft Cappo. The Cappo dude did something amazing on that joint, I expected so much from him, but never heard from him again. I wonder if he died or probably was kidnapped by aliens or something.
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by bdemix(m): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Yes
macklef:

Wow, really?
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by Bleszin(f): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
so no be only me get crush on Zeal dat tym
hmmmm...
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. by fairygeh(f): 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Zeal my love. Where have u been? cry cry cry cry I miss u pieces.oops he still looks good kiss chai this guy was my teenage crush.i was always green with envy anytime i watched that call my name video, with that babe wey he pour wine for. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Rocks Amotekun Attire (Photos) / Boobs And Ukwu Everywhere As Serena Williams Exposes Self In A Tiny Bikini / Genevieve Nnaji Reveals Why She Has Not Had Sex In 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.