Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC (3703 Views)

Stunning Photos Of Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus At Tonto Dikeh's Birthday / Weird MC: I Want To Have 2 Children - Rapper Says At 47 / Tunde Akinsanmi (Styl-Plus) His Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC by amebovillage(m): 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-Plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC At An Event

Popular R & B pop group Styl-Plus which was one of the hottest music groups in the early 2000s which made waves with the smash singles, ‘Runaway’ and ‘Olufunmi,’ the group who went underground several years ago after one of the three who make up the group, Tunde Akinsanmi decided to embark on a solo career, leaving Shifi Omoefe and Zeal Onyecheme to their fates.

Recently Shifi confirmed coming back to the mainstream music scene very soon so fans should watch out.

The other two Shifi and Zeal shares new photo from an event with adekunle gold, jazzman olofin and weird MC..

See photos below..

Source - http://www..com/shifi-and-zeal-of-styl-plus-with-adekunle-gold-jazzman-olofin-and-weird-mc-at-an-event/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC by amebovillage(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
lalasticlala i know this is not photos of snake but hope this makes FP
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC by icebebe(f): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Chai weird mc! cry cry cry ijoya crooner u don turn to man finish

1 Like

Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC by decatalyst(m): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
They looked good. Maybe they would be gorgeous if their career were well managed.

Tuale for 2baba, Sound sultan, sheyman...

Jazzman Olofin still gat the swag wink

1 Like

Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC by Paulpenny(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
[size=20pt] cool

Infact

Its super COOOOOOL
[/size]
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC by sholatem(f): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
How come they are all forgotten heroes except Adekunle shocked, they look good though grin
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC by elkonS: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
I'll b back
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
weird MC Where where you chook lg put since grin
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC by osesology(m): 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Na now wey una don dey old naim una wan cum back to music? Ok na, we are waiting.
Adekunle gold, always looking humble...I've got mad love for this guy (no homo)
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC by Michellla(f): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
wish styl plus could have a comeback though cheesy its their lyrics guys always use to toast girls back then grin

3 Likes

Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC by cruzita(f): 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
olunfumi *that song was a hit back to back then
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC by cruzita(f): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Michellla:
wish styl plus could have a comeback though cheesy
its their lyrics guys always use to toast girls back then grin
dem use am toast u?
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC by amebovillage(m): 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC by viclawz(m): 7:43am On Mar 03, 2016
Michellla:
wish styl plus could have a comeback though cheesy
its their lyrics guys always use to toast girls back then grin
they shouldn't joor..we need them no more
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC by Michellla(f): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
viclawz:
they shouldn't joor..we need them no more
tell me who sings better nigerian love songs than them these days shocked
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Michellla:

B-Red aka Alabi Yellow sings better than them now. Haba!!!!!

Please, I was merely joking o!!!!!
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC by Michellla(f): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
folksync:

B-Red aka Alabi Yellow sings better than them now. Haba!!!!!

Please, I was merely joking o!!!!!
lol you better be

1 Like

Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
Michellla:
lol you better be

grin
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC by DrayZee: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
The forgotten ones gather to take a pic.
Xcept Adekunle.
Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC by viclawz(m): 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
Michellla:
lil kesh and vic O sings better cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC by Michellla(f): 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
viclawz:
lil kesh and vic O sings better cheesy
in your dreams gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Is Not A Gay But A Wise Business Man / World Famous Celebrities You Never Knew Were Nigerians / Kylie Jenner Takes Her Girls On Trip In Pink Private Jet, A Nigerian Replies.pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.