Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) (27139 Views)

Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano / My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court / Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by apcmustwin(f): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
poor gal

1 Like

Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by cozy7(m): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
Is she one of d chibok girls?
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
I will comment when she is found!
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by jaybee08(f): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
embarassedI hope she is found soon, and in good health
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by watchindelta(m): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
nawaho ppl wicket oh, undecided undecided since December ummm
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by babaireti(m): 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
May Allah bring you back home safely in shah Allah

1 Like

Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by oluking: 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
inevitableme:
Am her boyfriend Pls nd we are enjoying ourself here Pls, No cause for alarm Pls, she will come home when we are done•
You think this is joke. angry grow up and stop being stewpid angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
delishpot:
Let me not kill their hope. Its well. Someone familiar to her has taken her. She prolly met a new bf who had evil plan towards her. I think its too late Judging by the time difference. Since dec 25th.

Thank God it's what you think; it's not too late!
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by nigalgirl: 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
God bring her home

1 Like

Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by optimistcandyboy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
angry
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by oluking: 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
God will protect and bring her home safely.
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by peteruuu(m): 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
inevitableme:
Am her boyfriend Pls nd we are enjoying ourself here Pls, No cause for alarm Pls, she will come home when we are done•
young man,be CAREFUL o
Be very very careful with whatever you say on a social network !!!
Do you know you might be traced with what you just said?

Just an advice bro.Stay blessed n have a good day.
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
13 years with a boyfriend...na wa embarassed

Anyway, Mbu should do something about this missing teenager.....
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by delishpot: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Thank God it's what you think; it's not too late!

Yes o. Thank God Its just what I think. I am not the almighty creator so me I have not passed any verdict.
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by dephizee: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Election, i must say embarassed
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by Truckpusher(m): 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
This is any family's worse nightmare - i remembered when my cousin went missing for two straight days and everyone was yelling at me on the phone to try and find her as if I was responsible for her kidnapping angry .After a hard day investigation inside her school campus ,that was when I noticed that this supposedly good girl at home has already decided to run away with her boy friend for some days......smh

I wanted to slap her shege when she came back but I can't because she's one of my loyalists in the house,just in case it rains on me too . grin...after all everybody has their own fucck ups that needed some people to keep quiet for it go unnoticed by the Lords of the house. cheesy

For a 13 yr old or 14 yr old girl I don't see her chances of surviving in the hands of an organised human traffickers.
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by churchill001(m): 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
THE MERCY OF GOD WILL DIRECT HER BACK HOME.

1 Like

Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
delishpot:

Yes o. Thank God Its just what I think. I am not the almighty creator so me I have not passed any verdict.
good girl...now clap for yourself grin
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by delishpot: 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

good girl...now clap for yourself grin

Its all good.
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by mencade4: 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
may Amadioha the god of thunder bring her back safely to her family.

Iseeeeeeee.

Pagan9ja

2 Likes

Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yes yes i will pray for her right now.
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
My Gods please let Latifat be safe and reunited with her parents.

1 Like

Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
inevitableme:
do u know u can go in for this statement?

be careful wit ur utterance
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by mencade4: 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
My Gods please let Latifat be safe and reunited with her parents.
so shall it be....by his might.

1 Like

Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Her family should check the last day she was online and the last person she chatted with. Perhaps, she could be a victim of online predators. God will surely bring her home in Jesus name.
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by lion042(m): 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
They should ask Buhari about her
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by Orikinla(m): 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
The worst places to raise kids are the outskirts of Lagos and suburbs of other states in Nigeria.
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by ellahzy(f): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
she shall be found IJN .....AMEN

ELLAJOVY @IG
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by harry509: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30380102][/quote]I pray she cum's home vry sooon. AMEN
Re: Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) by tomayira(f): 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
macsika:
election time tongue
Ritual time!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos / How Lagosians Desecrate The Institution Of Marriage / Divorced Woman In Court For Refusing To Leave Ex-husband’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.