Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up (1718 Views)

What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning / The First Thing You Say To Your Girl Goin Out With Friends Like This! (PIC) / Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:58am On Feb 03, 2015
1) Fart *rotfl*

2) Check Your Phone

3) Pray =D>

4) Pee

5) Pooh wink

6) Yawn |-O

7) Brush your teeth

If what you do ain't here please add up...
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by naijaboiy: 9:03am On Feb 03, 2015
grin
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 03, 2015
When I first wake, I sleep back
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by elantraceey(f): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2015
Fellowship.
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2015
malonephills:
When I first wake, I sleep back

Lolzzz cheesy

So when u wake up again,u go sleep back nd d process continuesssss
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:25am On Feb 03, 2015
elantraceey:
Fellowship.

Hmmm,CHILD of GOD
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2015
naijaboiy:
grin

grin
No dey form big boy here ooo
Say the truth nd shame the devil
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by Tallesty1(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2015
Check my phone to know the time
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 03, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

Lolzzz cheesy

So when u wake up again,u go sleep back nd d process continuesssss
when wake second time I check time, mayb I'm not late for work
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by dechandel(f): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2015
I check my phone..
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:37am On Feb 03, 2015
malonephills:
when wake second time I check time, mayb I'm not late for work

Okay ooo

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by kestolove95(m): 9:39am On Feb 03, 2015
I try to calm ma erected diick
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by naijaboiy: 9:39am On Feb 03, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

grin
No dey form big boy here ooo
Say the truth nd shame the devil
Check my phone tongue
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by TrishaP(f): 9:40am On Feb 03, 2015
No 1... well most times, then water.
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:44am On Feb 03, 2015
kestolove95:
I try to calm ma erected diick

Lolzzzz grin
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:45am On Feb 03, 2015
TrishaP:
No 1... well most times, then water.

Lolzzzz grin

Pple are saying the truth ooo

So fart na ur own good morning
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:45am On Feb 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Check my phone tongue

To check wat tongue
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by naijaboiy: 9:48am On Feb 03, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

To check wat tongue
Time and unanswered messages tongue
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by herald9: 9:50am On Feb 03, 2015
Grabs my phone... plays music or FIFA till day breaksmiley
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by AbuMikey(m): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2015
When I wake up, I close my eyes to sleep for another 5 minutes. grin

#Truestory

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Time and unanswered messages tongue

If I hear grin
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2015
herald9:
Grabs my phone... plays music or FIFA till day breaksmiley

So u dey use ur music wake up pple whey still dey sleep abi
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:54am On Feb 03, 2015
AbuMikey:
When I wake up, I close my eyes to sleep for another 5 minutes. grin
#Truestory

Den mistakenly sleep off for 1 hour tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by naijaboiy: 9:57am On Feb 03, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

If I hear grin
Wetin else I go come dey do na? cheesy
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by jejemanito: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2015
Check bbc.com
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:00am On Feb 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Wetin else I go come dey do na? cheesy

Okay oooo
I don hear
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2015
jejemanito:
Check bbc.com

Dude,no need commenting if u av nothing good to say
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by herald9: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

So u dey use ur music wake up pple whey still dey sleep abi

Hehehe
that's my way of telling them the future is herecheesy
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by jejemanito: 10:04am On Feb 03, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

Dude,no need commenting if u av nothing good to say
who da fuq are you? The 1st thing i do every morning is to check bbc.com. What da fuq is your problem with that?
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2015
herald9:

Hehehe
that's my way of telling them the future is herecheesy

Lolzzz grin
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2015
jejemanito:
who da fuq are you? The 1st thing i do every morning is to check bbc.com. What da fuq is your problem with that?

Cool bro
I thought u were asking me to check bbc.com
Re: What Is The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up by jacabi(m): 10:41am On Feb 03, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

Cool bro
I thought u were asking me to check bbc.com
Effect of a statement having different meanings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Oldest Man On Earth - 179 Years Old. / 16-yrs Old Caught Having Sex With 52 Men In Bush At Anambra / Make Money Fast Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.