Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Was The Sin Of Adam Forgiven?????? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was The Sin Of Adam Forgiven?????? (818 Views)

Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? / What Is The Sin Of Omission? / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was The Sin Of Adam Forgiven?????? by olawalehenry(m): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2015
Hi Fellow Nairalander,

I was just ruminating on the creation of God, and and now stumbled on man and the Dominion, right and other things which God gave Adam........Now we all knew that he gave his dominion to the devil, Now my question is DID GOD FORGIVE THE SIN OF ADAM AND EVE?
WHATS YOUR VIEW PLS
Re: Was The Sin Of Adam Forgiven?????? by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2015
There is Molech,Ba al, Yahweh etc All these extraterrestrial deity were being worshiped by primitive humans. Which one are you talking about?

Haven read the genesis account of the bible,it did not strike me like Adam committed a sin. But a sin was committed against Adam. Someone planted a tree there to lure Adam into eating it. Whoever that person is needs to be jailed. That is me pretending to believe your story.
Re: Was The Sin Of Adam Forgiven?????? by olawalehenry(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2015
ifeness:
There is Molech,Ba al, Yahweh etc All these extraterrestrial deity were being worshiped by primitive humans. Which one are you talking about?

Haven read the genesis account of the bible,it did not strike me like Adam committed a sin. But a sin was committed against Adam. Someone planted a tree there to lure Adam into eating it. Whoever that person is needs to be jailed. That is me pretending to believe your story.

Sir, I, talking about the sin of Adam been forgiven by God....the Supreme being!!
Re: Was The Sin Of Adam Forgiven?????? by Emusan(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2015
olawalehenry:
Hi Fellow Nairalander,
I was just ruminating on the creation of God, and and now stumbled on man and the Dominion, right and other things which God gave Adam........Now we all knew that he gave his dominion to the devil, Now my question is DID GOD FORGIVE THE SIN OF ADAM AND EVE?
WHATS YOUR VIEW PLS

Do you know that sin is of two types?

Did Adam ask for the forgiveness of sin?

Your answers to these questions will shield more light to your question.
Re: Was The Sin Of Adam Forgiven?????? by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 03, 2015
olawalehenry:

Sir, I, talking about the sin of Adam been forgiven by God....the Supreme being!!

As far as I know there is no supreme being. We are all supreme.
Re: Was The Sin Of Adam Forgiven?????? by olawalehenry(m): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Emusan:

Do you know that sin is of two types?

Did Adam ask for the forgiveness of sin?

Your answers to these questions will shield more light to your question.

Can you pls explain more on the two kind of Sins .......and can I tell you that from here is when death reigned till the time of Moses when the law came into being, and I don't think that he begged God for the forgiveness of his sin.
Re: Was The Sin Of Adam Forgiven?????? by Emusan(m): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
olawalehenry:
Can you pls explain more on the two kind of Sins

One is of the NATURE and the other is of DISOBEDIENT to the Law.

and can I tell you that from here is when death reigned till the time of Moses when the law came into being, and I don't think that he begged God for the forgiveness of his sin.

So since you THINK that he didn't, why asked whether God forgave him?
Re: Was The Sin Of Adam Forgiven?????? by olawalehenry(m): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Emusan:

One is of the NATURE and the other is of DISOBEDIENT to the Law.

So since you THINK that he didn't, why asked whether God forgave him?

Just wanna hear other peoples opinion and learn from everybody cos we all keep learning and getting new revelation from the of God everyday
Re: Was The Sin Of Adam Forgiven?????? by dolphinheart(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
The questions we should be asking is
1. What is sin ?
2. What sin did adam commit?
3. Can all sin be forgiving ?
4. If no, can Adams sin be forgiving even if he asks for forgiveness?
Re: Was The Sin Of Adam Forgiven?????? by olawalehenry(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=dolphinheart post=30422379]The questions we should be asking is
1. What is sin ?
2. What sin did adam commit?
3. Can all sin be forgiving ?
4. If no, can Adams sin be forgiving even if he asks for forgiveness?
[/quote
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Fighter Converts To Christianity After A Clinical Death Experience / "Woe To Them That Say Change"; "Be Ye Transformed" / Chisco Transportation Vs Boko-haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.