Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Movie Review: Taken 3 - Gone Gor Good - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Review: Taken 3 - Gone Gor Good (467 Views)

Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Martin Onovo On Sunrisedailynow: Presenters Taken To The Cleaners / Taken 3 Free Movie Download Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie Review: Taken 3 - Gone Gor Good by pagalsagal: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2015
The aforementioned supplier of firearms to "Activity 3" and "regrets the decision" to participate in production, and plans to boycott all future projects with Liam Neeson in response to feedback from players on gun control in the United States. "We regret his decision to give firearms for use in the movie" Taken 3. "While the film itself is fun, the observations of the star of the Irish during the press tour reflects a cultural ignorance and, in fact, that support for the second amendment and American liberties" undermines company based in North Carolina, wrote on his Facebook.

"We will not be more weapons to use in the movie with Liam Neeson and ask our friends and partners in Hollywood refrain from associating our brand and our products in their projects," said the statement. "We also encourage our partners and friends in the firearms industry to do the same." Neeson was in Dubai to promote the third film in the popular series of action 20th Century Fox when he told the media that "there is too much [expletive] weapons out there," particularly in the United States.

"I think the population is equal to $ 320 million? There are over 300 million firearms. Corporation, in the US. I think it's a shame [expletive]," says Neeson. "Each week we pick up a newspaper and see," Few children killed in schools. "
The 62-year-old action hero, the next will be seen as a hitman from March 13 release "Drive All Night" has defended play a character with a habit of taking deadly clashes when your family is threatened calling the film "fantasy".

"A character Bryan Mills with weapons and revenge. And 'imagination in the movies, you know," said Neeson. "I think you can give people a large version of the stresses of life and everything else, you know what I'm saying does not everyone will come and say, "Yes, we have a gun" "
Neeson has offered his life as evidence that violent movies not lead to violence in real life. "I grew up watching westerns, like doing [gesture gun] with your fingers," Bang, bang, you're dead! "I do not want to end up being a murderess," he said. "I think it's something that the strength of the film can be."

(1) (Reply)

Christian Movies / A Scene From My Feature Script Titled CRIMINAL MINDS. / Watch Live 2015 Elections:inec Announces Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.