Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari (17564 Views)

Politician Adopts Orphaned Daughter Of Deceased Gunpowder Accident Victim / Ex PDP Chairman Retires, Adopts Buhari. / 2015: The Real Yoruba Leadership Adopts Buhari As Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Akpan107(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
APC will still not rule Lagos and Nigeria.

Lagos needs Change!

Nigeria needs Continuation!!

GEJ till 2019!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by 50calibre(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Faibuhari:
How can a faceless forum endorse a nonetity

Seems to me, you are the nonentity here.

You had so much time on your hands to create an account mocking your incoming president whose shoes you're not worthy of shining. Why?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
That guy doesn't even have a job and have refused to apply for truck driving job. The only Job his masters can create.

50calibre:

So your birthright is suffering?

Why are you so addicted to poverty?
Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by ShakurM(m): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Abeg give our upcoming president a Yoruba name! cool
Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
Akpan107:

Lagos needs Change!

GEJ till 2019!!!

You dey one Ikot in Akwa Ibom....you are directing who will rule Lagos.

Ode ni e

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by iphanyiuma(m): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
undecidedMake una go play for shit undecided undecided
Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
rozayx5:
undecided undecided

oh dear another hungry set of amala politicians

May thunder fire your hand you type rubbish with

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Akpan107:

Lagos needs Change!

GEJ till 2019!!!

the change u need is to cross from that cave you type this jargons to your grave
Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by jamesadonai(m): 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
The same thing that curse war 1966 who to sport
Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by essielove(f): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
I don hear
Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by OLADD: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
ninjasta:
Yoruba Leadership Forum has urged all Nigerians, regardless of tribes or religious beliefs, to vote for the presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Muhammadu Buhari, as the group has adopted him as their preferred candidate.

In a statement signed by the forum’s Secretary General, Akin Malaolu, Buhari was adopted because he has met their leadership capacity for its adoption.

It reads: “We thank all our members nationwide and also delegates of the All Progressive Congress, who converged in Lagos to choose amongst themselves a presidential candidate.

“We have followed through the course of events leading to the nomination of Mohammadu Buhari and we are happy that the processes were both transparent and democratic. We accept the choice of this honest and strong-willed statesman.

“Precisely in 2011 and at the presidential election, our leadership forum adopted General Mohammdu Buhari and in companionship with our people as our choice and we voted impressively for him, but the results of the 2011 presidential election were skewed to favour the incumbent President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan in several ways.

“Without doubts and speculations, Jonathan did not make those percentages awarded to him in Sokoto, Yobe, Enugu, Zamfara, Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kogi, Ekiti, Oyo, Adamawa, Borno, Katsina, Plateau, Taraba, Gombe and Nassarawa states.

“We were fully conscious that the victory was stolen by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and this led to violence.

“Today and in companionship with our entire Yoruba people, including all leaders, we wish to state clearly and categorically that General Mohammadu Buhari has again met our leadership capacity for his adoption as the candidate to vote for in the 2015 presidential election.

“We, therefore, urged all Nigerians, regardless of tribes or religious beliefs, to honour Buhari with their votes so that the ring of thieves, who have turned our commonwealth into private properties, can be defeated to save our country, Nigeria, and move her away from our present gloomy foreboding with comforting speed.”

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/02/yoruba-leadership-forum-adopts-buhari/

Who are these "things"? You voted "massively" for him in 2011, yet he performed so woefully in all southwest states! Why is this country filled with sycophants? The paltry votes Buhari secured in the southwest were from Almajiri settlers from the north and history will repeat itself on Feb 14.
Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
chukwudi44:
afenifere we know !!! These impostors are inconsequential!!!

whether you like it or not, Igbos will forever remain irrelevant in our federal politics. You people shall stare at the presidency till Oju-Iku rise from the dead to give you your dreamland biafra
Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Tonylyte(m): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Afenifere i know, who arth thou?
Gej till buhari embrace debate.
Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by 50calibre(m): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
PUSH1:
That guy doesn't even have a job and have refused to apply for truck driving job. The only Job his masters can create.

Lol that's why he's wallowing in penury.

No food for a lazy fool
Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by lion042(m): 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yoruba people are gambling now, E go clear for their eye soon
Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Akpan107(m): 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
ilugunboy:

You dey one Ikot in Akwa Ibom....you are directing who will rule Lagos.

Ode ni e
keep calm!
The electon is next week.
Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
tswitch:
Youruba Leadership what?
Who knows you?
When were you formed?
In whose bedroom? (I couldn't help it,lol)

Afenifere la mo!
Afenifere la ma tele!

Nonsense!
Next we will we hear Yoruba Youth Forum abi Club all in the bid to sway young enlightened Yoruba youths to the general failure they call a presidential aspirant.
grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Faibuhari: 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
50calibre:

You had so much time on your hands to create an account mocking your incoming president whose shoes you're not worthy of shining. Why?
I don't reply touts, Failbuhari
Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by nzeadachie: 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
THEY WILL PICK BUHARI AS USUAL AND HE WILL LOSE AS USUAL

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
50calibre:

Incoming president ni! incoming ko! grin grin

Delusion of the highest order. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by hubreality(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
deejayterabyte:
Carry go my amiable General, the man who at the mention of his name sends fear into the heart of the Wicked, corrupt and clueless ones.

You have my support BUHARI

VOTE BUHARI
VOTE APC
VOTE CHANGE!
grin grin grin
he's yet to clear himself from the corruption of lying under oat and WAEC certificate scandal. Cluelessly presenting statement of result when the certificate proper is needed. Change Indeed!
Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Chigold101(m): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
sauceny:
I wasn't expecting em to choose other wise.
please who aretheses men?
Who are its members?
Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by rozayx5(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:

May thunder fire your hand you type rubbish with

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by rozayx5(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Temmi001:
Sai Buhari!
Even we The [b]Abeokuta Descendants Union Of Nigeria(ADUN) [/b]Endorse the unassailable GMB And His indomitable running mate,prof. Osibanjo!
Febuhari14!cast ur votes wisely...
Just the curse of Dying,yet unpaid pensioners who served the Nation for 35years would nva make GEJ the president of this Nation come may29th...
The clueless OTUOKE man alongside his wife should be ready to take A one-way Drive down to Otuoke Come the Early hours of May29th!
I'll be willing to pay his T.fare after Our Amiable General and The Learned Lawyer strips him Off his Embezzled national funds!

sounds like a union that likes rice cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by Faibuhari: 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
50calibre:

So suffering is your birthright?

Why are you so addicted to poverty?
tout, what do you derive in quoting people, are you scared of Failbuhari? How much did Tinubu pay you? How am I sure that you ve eaten today, call my cell phone.
Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by 50calibre(m): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Faibuhari:
tout, what do you derive in quoting people, are you scared of Failbuhari? How much did Tinubu pay you? How am I sure that you ve eaten today, call my cell phone.

You have a sell phone? Who gave you a cell phone, where did you steal it from?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by bewla(m): 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
believe it or not jona sold us to the blood sucking nation witch and wizard of Nigeria now na babalawo and occultist of ekiti how many of ur blood will they share this thing one thing clear me and my family no go enter this covenant we will not die

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by 50calibre(m): 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Incoming president ni! incoming ko! grin grin

Delusion of the highest order. grin

You must be emancipated from slavery whether you like it or not. grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by OgologoDimkpa: 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Who are they? Afenifere is what we know. GEJ till Buhari debates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16 Political Parties Endorse Shift In Election Date / Corruption At A Voter Registration Centre In Abuja: My Experience / Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.