Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them (28573 Views)

Will I Go To Hell For Not Paying Tax To Nigeria? / Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Kolade354(m): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Me and my papa were talking about church business yesterday..........My papa go be pastor i go be assistant pastor..............chai Church Business is profitable. grin
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by bakila: 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
tunwumi:
God work is lucrative @9 billion naira

Whaoooo.

Dust my bible and start thinking of where to site my church.
consider the architectural design of your church also.
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by WINDSOW(m): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
xhamel89:

Read your Bible well, Jesus was charge before Pilate, Paul was charge before Felix, John was charged before Pilate. Jeremiah not left out, he was charged by the King for always prophesying doom.

Bible is Holy Spirit Inspiration and not by your feelings. It is neither a literature too.
Look before u leap.Were the above charged for monetary issues or the GOSPEL.
No human on earth can accumulate enormous wealth tis days without 'Running SHIT'.He kept his family members to hold key position in his church business.
Are u so f00lish to see ?

3 Likes

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by popcykaylah(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
like always say ...only God knows those serving him truly.. this man and politics ...this same man private jets ..this man and cursing people ...this man money laundering..na only you..where is that term that says forget the things of this world and chase heaven..smh..his blind followers go still yarn crap
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Truckpusher(m): 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
tunwumi:

Whaoooo.

When you saw the crazy rush to open up churches even in brothels by Nigerians you were thinking it was for salvation?

Churches in Nigeria is a lucrative business and business will continue to boom as long as the people are ignorant,gullible ,uneducated and has refused to ask some fundamental questions at all time.

Sometimes I wonder the kind of relationship that exists between our numerous and famous clergymen and our thieving elites.

Omo! if you hustle no way as long as you are a smooth talker ,grab a bible and tell the moroNigerians what they want to hear and you are rich.When I said that Nigeria is a goldmine I wasn't joking. grin

5 Likes

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
njays24:
why are you so pained as if you have a personal score to settle with oyedepo. He's not forcing anyone to attend his church or become a Christian. I the right to practice whatever religion I choose,whether christianity,islam,budism like you have the right to be an atheist which you obviously are.

Where in my post did i tell you not to attend any religious gathering of your choice I only stated the obvious and letting people who still have their brains with them know that he is a Con Man and doesn't practice what he preaches. we all read about how Jesus performed miracles and healed the sick. Oyedepo is an arrogant prick and too much ill-gotten wealth has made him loose his calm. Will Jesus have slapped that lady who claim to be a witch or deliver her of witchcraft?

Did Jesus got involved in world politics when he was on Earth? Did he campaign for any Roman Empire? Your Con Man and God Of Gullible Men is guilty of all these accusations.

He is a thief

4 Likes

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Kingspin(m): 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
Now, they have leave the cammpaign ground to the churches. My people wise up.

1 Like

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by geezzzyy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Be very careful about speaking ill of a man of God.. Especially if you don't have all the facts available.
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Dragonking: 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
CLEARINGAGENT:
REALLY I DNT APP D INVOLVEMENT OF OUR NOBLE PASTORS IN POLITICS, IT WILL ONLY BRING SCANDAL TO THEIR NAMES.

which scandal again? was it the Nigerian politics that banned him from entering the UK? the day Nigerians start using their brains is the day we will be liberated.

3 Likes

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by xhamel89: 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
WINDSOW:
Look before u leap.Were the above charged for monetary issues or the GOSPEL.
No human on earth can accumulate enormous wealth tis days without 'Running SHIT'.He kept his family members to hold key position in his church business.
Are u so f00lish to see ?

You are just like your comment. Empty barrel! Read your bible very well. The guy said no man of God can be charged and the object of charge is not indicated by money or anything. Whatever, charge na charge.

But above all, you are a confirm mumu!
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Ilekeh(f): 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
him think say na God go pay am.
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Brush1: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
terrifiesme:

Give it a try and see how great ur fall will be, anyways, it wouldn't even grow at the first plc.. since u see church as business and not a plc for solution and leading people right... try n see how domed u ll be.

I feel sympathy, pls you need to correct your mentality by believing in your self . Anyone can succeed at anything he/she is determined to accomplish. Who tells you he wouldn't succeed at establishing a church, even if he perceives it as business, of course its business for Oyedapo. Your mind set possesses the potential of limiting what you can archive in Life. If Oyedapo reasoned in same manner as you right now, he wouldn't have acquired all he has. Please embrace this as an advice from a friend. Good luck in life.

3 Likes

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by ataller1: 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
tunwumi:

Whaoooo.

like say na so e dey easy? NOTE: Blessed is the man that fears the Lord
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Proximo73: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ilekeh:
him think say na God go pay am.
my own is, stop going to church
God is not church, church is not God.
let these men of God die in hunger

3 Likes

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by jozz(m): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
My greatest source of mystery remains the people who continue to worship there as if they are under 'EDI' (spell). One of the members , my colleague is an intelligent fellow, nevertheless in the face of all the obvious hulabaloo surrounding the church, he still defends the pastor. Whatever the man is using is really working for him. I feel real pity for these guys. Are his members not on nairaland.Will u not speak out in support of ur leader or should i say demigod?

3 Likes

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by westwinds: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
geezzzyy:
Be very careful about speaking ill of a man of God.. Especially if you don't have all the facts available.

Sharraaaaaaarppppp there....
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Roscodaddy(m): 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hello good people, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by biodunid: 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Do not forsake the Levite for he hath no stake among you! That was the reason the bible said we should include Levites among those we distribute tithes to. This bros own don pass stake yet he continues to drain his followers of every resource. May God save them from him.

1 Like

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by mrjulius228: 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
do you want to join illuminate? if yes call 08134604422
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by danies1941(m): 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Proximo73:

it is lucrative in Nigeria But a bad business in the UK and america.
you can't evade tax

Churches dont pay tax in America (USA).

1 Like

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Reference(m): 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
The major undoing of the church, this church and this minister is the world. 'Be ye seperate' is a serious biblical advice. There is no way to handle pigs without people knowing you did. The best way to handle money is to give it ALL away. I know it makes sense to invest but the question is how much. 9 billion will earn you north of 50million per month for life in the most ridiculous of investments. Is that not much more than enough for life and living. Afterall what is faith if not a spiritual state of constant dependency on God's goodwill. And He says, 'I will never leave you.'

1 Like

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by soulglo: 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
N1B for pain and suffering? They must be high on something. It seems they are owed something but I think the only thing they can collect on is the fees. 700,000,000 in fees seems high. They can give advice but they can't force him to take it. If he withdrew all that money against an account that was largely funded by margin (I don't even understand this because I thought you cannot withdraw margin) then they should be suing for an unpaid loan. Selling securities you don't own to buy a private jet Vanity
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Dragonking: 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
ataller1:
like say na so e dey easy? NOTE: Blessed is the man that fears the Lord

Fears the Lord and robs His people of N9bn abi? You be confirmed otekpu.
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Xion: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
blaqship:
No one is above the Law
Let's talk in private pls. #ZF
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by sleekymag(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
I'm not trying to defend the Bishop, but is there anything wrong in investing funds even if you're a pastor? Let's be objective, rational and not sentimental here. Even Jesus gave the parable of the talent, where the master rewarded those servants that multiplied the talents and rebuked the one that returned the one talent. Read Matthew 25:14-29.

Whether the Valueline Securities Company is right or wrong is left for the courts to decide, but it looks like they've lost the case already.

PS: For those saying Oyedepo has been banned from entering the UK, his churches are flourishing there even as we speak, From Manchester, to London etc...

May God help us to be successful and always make news rather than having to read, comment and fight over news of people making waves in their own right.

1 Like

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Ryabcool(m): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
kunlesehan:
A true man of God can never be charged!
Never!
It's either the claims are false or the man is...
hmmm...like always time will tell.
undecided

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by beey2(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

So a man of God should refuse to follow the laws of the land?

Christianity in Nigeria....now used to excuse potential wrongdoing by men of God.

You Christians....I have said this...follow Christ., not MOG.

You talk about the law as if you really know and appreciate it. why did you keep the aspect of the law which entitled you to fair hearing. Have you asked from the other party or that is not included in your law?

I pray God cure your primitive ignorance and idiocy. You people are just envious of the MOG. Keep mocking him and God will keep making him.

Those saying church is business should also try starting from their very remote village because that's how he started.
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Proximo73: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
danies1941:

Churches dont pay tax in America (USA).
is that why churches don't pay tax in Africa? don't you know Africa is third world, that we need the money for development?
america is a developed nation, their pastors are not rich like oyedepo,
they can choose not to tax churches. But we can't afford to do that
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by ssammy: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
acidtalk:
Which Oyedepo?

Oyedepo the GATE KEEPER OF HELL? or

Oyedepo THE GUINESS WORLD RECORD SLAPPER THAT SLAPS INNOCENT CHILDREN? or

The Oyedepo who USES THE GULLIBILITY OF HIS SHEEPS TO MAKE HIMSELF THE RICHEST PASTOR IN THE WORLD? or

The Oyedepo whose university's architectural Aerial view of QUESTIONABLE AND SCARY CIRCUMSTANCE? or

The Oyedepo who named his school "CONVENANT" whereas my gullible Nigerian parents can't seem to think deep what covenant their children's destiny is signing with this man.

OYEDPO IS A FRAUD! CRIMINAL!! and NOT from God.

Can he still claim to preach the word of God if God takes away his entire "stolen" wealth?

MY PEOPLE ARE SHEEPS. THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN GOD GAVE THEM A BRAIN AND HEART SO THEY CAN CALL UNTO HIM DIRECTLY INSTEAD OF GOING THROUGH ANYONE. MOST PEOPLE TODAY FEAR THEIR PASTORS MORE THAN THEY FEAR GOD.
till the day of ur death, u won't b worth shinning his shoes.
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by babadem2much(m): 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
This man don de fall pastors and other christians hand since 4 years ago. Chai 9 billion? Poor man wey thief maggi dem go show am crime figther. Chai! Chai; HELL'S GATE KEYS ARE STILL WITH YOU ABI?
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by beey2(m): 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Dragonking:

Fears the Lord and robs His people of N9bn abi? You be confirmed otekpu.

May the good Lord forgive you of your false accusations. Has it ever been confirmed that he has ever stolen from anybody living or dead, or has he ever forced you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays / TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) / Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.