Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,886 members, 7,831,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them (28607 Views)

Will I Go To Hell For Not Paying Tax To Nigeria? / Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Jeromejnr(m): 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
People are actually out to put this man and his ministry to shame.

Well it will never work.

1 Like

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jeromejnr:
People are actually out to put this man and his ministry to shame.

Well it will never work.

So a man of God should refuse to follow the laws of the land?

Christianity in Nigeria....now used to excuse potential wrongdoing by men of God.

You Christians....I have said this...follow Christ., not MOG.

9 Likes

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by kay1one(m): 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Some people that might have not had breakfast today will seize this opportunity to post crap against God's servant! Open church if you want change and here let the courts decide!
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by terrifiesme(m): 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
tunwumi:
God work is lucrative @9 billion naira

Whaoooo.

Dust my bible and start thinking of where to site my church.

Give it a try and see how great ur fall will be, anyways, it wouldn't even grow at the first plc.. since u see church as business and not a plc for solution and leading people right... try n see how domed u ll be.
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by xhamel89: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
kunlesehan:
A true man of God can never be charged!
Never!
It's either the claims are false or the man is...
hmmm...like always time will tell.

Read your Bible well, Jesus was charge before Pilate, Paul was charge before Felix, John was charged before Pilate. Jeremiah not left out, he was charged by the King for always prophesying doom.

Bible is Holy Spirit Inspiration and not by your feelings. It is neither a literature too.

9 Likes

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Pennywise(m): 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
What a con man. Its amazing how he talked his way into billions neither buying nor selling nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by vooks: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
This is a demonic attack,
Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him in them all
Every judicial witchcraft militating against papa, we command you to somersault, dance azonto and then die! Die! Die!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
koning01:
... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Why u keep quite na, make you talk.........hahahaha grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by JoBabs(m): 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
O Lord have mercy on ur children for †hey know not Wђã† †hey do....

God bless Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by CLEARINGAGENT: 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
REALLY I DNT APP D INVOLVEMENT OF OUR NOBLE PASTORS IN POLITICS, IT WILL ONLY BRING SCANDAL TO THEIR NAMES.

1 Like

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by terrifiesme(m): 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
tunwumi:
God work is lucrative @9 billion naira

Whaoooo.

Dust my bible and start thinking of where to site my church.

Give it a try and see how great ur fall will be, anyways, it wouldn't even grow at the first plc.. since u see church as business and not a plc for solution and leading people right... try n see how domed u ll be. They will come up with you thing about a man of God, and many gullible people will hurriedly say rubbish or make unreasonable comments. Pls guys, watch your tongues and leave some men of God and God. Don't blaspheme. Na them and God get case not you saying all sorts of things about them. Do not bring curse upon urselves and ur generations.

1 Like

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by babaireti(m): 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
The Man is a gate keeper of HELL,he can open the gate of HELL if anyone should call him the friend of the president who said stealing is never corruption,their is God oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
I will not speak ill of the wealth of a man of God. If God truly created the world (I am not doubting it), then no amount will be too big for him to give to any work of his hand.

1 Like

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Horlawale1(m): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
End time sad

1 Like

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by xhamel89: 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
vooks:
Every judicial witchcraft militating against papa, we command you to somersault, dance azonto and then die! Die! Die!

Bad boy, lol

2 Likes

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by money121(m): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
This show that church na business center or what??

Hmmmm But wait ooo

Original/authentic stone coated roofing tile.. From Ds Rooftile south korea....

PRICE :#2,600 naira per sqm direct to your site.. So don't bother about the transportation fees @all

Guage/Thickness:0.55mm

Warranty:50yrs warranty

Call Ayyub on 08085310359

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
vooks:

na MFM prayer be that ooo...chai, una go kill person for nairaland with laughhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by jaybee3(m): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
"The plaintiffs added that in order to enhance profitability of the investment, some [size=14pt] margin loans from banks[/size]in Nigeria which turned out to be very lucrative for Oyedepo and his organisations, and that periodic reports to that effect were equally submitted.

However, the plaintiffs lamented that at a point when Oyedepo wanted to buy his first private jet, World Mission Agency Inc. ordered the sale of majority of the securities in the investment portfolio, and that despite professional advice to the contrary, they were made to sell the securities to raise the N3 billion needed for the jet, a development which brought about huge losses to the investment."

Do you need any more evidence that Nigerian churches are being run like as businesses?

No wonder they are ever so aggressive when demanding tithes....

Fucking robbers

9 Likes

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by olumite2014(m): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
Don't worry,GEJ will pay all his debth,they already have an agreement. SECOND TERM DEAL
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by draycool: 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
GMB will win in delta state
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by dammytosh: 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
9 Damn Billion Naira.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Somebody shout Halleluyahhhhh

3 Likes

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by killuminati(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
No wonder thief is endorsing a fellow thief like him for president. The stupeed ghost like pastor is a corrupt demon.. God go catch you one day, Ole!

3 Likes

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by alujonjonkijon: 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
this cannot be true as the same bishop publicly announced in a preaching years ago that he did not own any single share in any company in the world and all that he has is invested in the kingdom of GOD.Any one else who hears this particular preaching?.We were motivated to contribute money to sprad the gospel and all the money is now mainly channeed into private businesses and investments.DIA RIZ GODU O

6 Likes

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by kunlesehan(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
xhamel89:

Read your Bible well, Jesus was charge before Pilate, Paul was charge before Felix, John was charged before Pilate. Jeremiah not left out, he was charged by the King for always prophesying doom.

Bible is Holy Spirit Inspiration and not by your feelings. It is neither a literature too.
hmmmm...seems all that just skipped my mind, this election fever is quite strong o.
You're correct, very correct may God help his own then.
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by davide470(m): 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
So these are the people crashing the market..

3billion NGN worth of shares sold on the floor. Chai..

Why didn't Sir Oyedepo go to notable investment firms instead of an Unknown one..?

1 Like

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Uchizzy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by mencade4: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
how do i get back all my 10% from this man?

7 Likes

Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by edo3(m): 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ebele will pay it..no shaking..
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:
undecided

Yeye pastor that should be cooling off in jail in saner climes. Some brainwashed robots will soon quote me and say touch not my prophet. When the UK govt banned the con man for tithes fraud, why didn't he open the gate of hell on them A thief that feeds fats on people's gullibility coupled with the friendship of a corrupt president. No wonder they all oppose change so the padi padi relationship and tax waivers they get from GEJ can continue. He is the biggest scam to happen to the church business. foolish man
why are you so pained as if you have a personal score to settle with oyedepo. He's not forcing anyone to attend his church or become a Christian. I the right to practice whatever religion I choose,whether christianity,islam,budism like you have the right to be an atheist which you obviously are.
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by Jeromejnr(m): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

So a man of God should refuse to follow the laws of the land?

Christianity in Nigeria....now used to excuse potential wrongdoing by men of God.

You Christians....I have said this...follow Christ., not MOG.

No be wetin I mean o Oga. I wrote that based on the fact that any small mistake/wrong he does the media loves to capitalize on it.

He is a human being now haba. He is not perfect.

And I'm not following after any man of God I'm following Christ.

If he's driving and mistakenly hits someone's rear light now they will say "he is a man of God he is not supposed to do that" or "he is feeling above the law he's not supposed to have done that".
Re: Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them by grandstar(m): 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
Stealing is not corruption but Church business is!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma / Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church / A Killer Marriage Is A Nonsense Marriage - Paul Enenche (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.