Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers (4184 Views)

Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US / Photos: Lagos State Fire Service Men Vs Ekiti Fire Service Men / The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
...This Thread is dedicated to The Heroes of our time, The Gallant Men and Women in Service to defend the Territorial Integrity and Sovereignty of our Fatherland, The Men who are at the frontline fighting against this common evil and enemy of Mankind, Boko Haram.
We Salute You Brave Courageous Men of The Nigerian Armed Forces...Nigerians Loves, Honours and Respect You for The Love of Nation and Your Sacrifice to Nationhood...

NIGERIA, THE GIANT OF AFRICA WILL SURVIVE!

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA....

NB:
No matter your political interests or divide, lets show our Love and Support to Our Army; Sign on the thread for Love, For Support...For Peace in Nigeria...Say No to Evil, Stand up against Boko Haram.

Cc : Seun
Maclatunji, OAM4J, SincereNigerian, Berem,Ikenna351, Afam 4ever,PhockphockMan, Ngakwe

FP Please?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
..i will ftc..please lets boost the morale of our men and women in the army and their family members oh..lets show our gratitude
Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Bh bullet, you go dodge am pass on the battle field, im no go kill una oh...una go overcome BH oh
Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by PhockPhockMan: 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
My dear men and women of Nigeria Army, I pray God to guide and protect you against the evil armour of the enemies, boko haram. You shall celebrate their Downfall, defeat and death.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
My dear men and women of Nigeria Army, I pray God to guide and protect you against the evil armour of the enemies, boko haram. You shall celebrate their Downfall, defeat and death.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Amen oh
Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
I salute our service personnel who charge tru AAA and thundering mortar fire all for the love of their Nation
May almighty God punish all those who sit on what is rightfully urs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Sanchez01: 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
To our soldiers, brothers and friends defending the interest of the country, we salute your bravey, courage and tenacity, and we can only pray that God alone give you that motivation and encouragement you need.

To the fallen among them, we can only pray that your blood were not shed in vain.

History may not fit you into the picture but the truth will always do so. You're our unsung heroes and we can only ask that God grant you all the strength to stand tall even as you fight for us.

#GodBlessOurSoldiers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
black coffee, that was very fast. i was thinking of creating same thread.
our hearts, prayers and support goes to the men that have chosen to bear the burden of over 170 million people on their shoulders.
i created this wall paper specially for them.
we love you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Horlawoomey(m): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
May Almighty God guide and protect our gallant soldiers at the Northeastern front, may he grant them victory over the beasts called Boko haram and some enemies within.

May God punish any top official, politician or villagers that tries to sabotage their efforts.

May he rain fire on those who try to embezzle their entitlements.

May he console the bereaved heart of families that have lost a loved one in the battle.

RIP
KY LEO
Col. Usman
Capt. Oloruntoba
Capt. Salisu Kabiru
And all heroes of this difficult battle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
ORIENTNIGERIA:
black coffee, that was very fast. i was thinking of creating same thread.
our hearts, prayers and support goes to the men that have chosen to bear the burden of over 170 million people on their shoulders.
i created this wall paper specially for them.
we love you
...Awww Orient, this thread is for Us all ...it don 't matter who created it first, all that matters is we come to gether as one voice on Nairaland to say Thank You and Well done and show our love, respect and support...
Nice one on the wallpaper you created to honour our Soldiers, please feel free to share and post on thread....GOD Bless Nigeria
Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
GOD Bless You Hoorlawoomey smiley
Horlawoomey:
May Almighty God guide and protect our gallant soldiers at the Northeastern front, may he grant them victory over the beasts called Boko haram and some enemies within.

May God punish any top official, politician or villagers that tries to sabotage their efforts.

May he rain fire on those who try to embezzle their entitlements.

May he console the bereaved heart of families that have lost a loved one in the battle.

RIP
KY LEO
Col. Usman
Capt. Oloruntoba
Capt. Salisu Kabiru
And all heroes of this difficult battle.

1 Like

Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hey Sanchez, i see you cool . .amen Bro
Sanchez01:
To our soldiers, brothers and friends defending the interest of the country, we salute your bravey, courage and tenacity, and we can only pray that God alone give you that motivation and encouragement you need.

To the fallen among them, we can only pray that your blood were not shed in vain.

History may not fit you into the picture but the truth will always do so. You're our unsung hero and we can only ask that God grant you all the strength to stand tall even as you fight for us.

#GodBlessOurSoldiers

1 Like

Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
IbnSultaan:
I salute our service personnel who charge tru AAA and thundering mortar fire all for the love of their Nation
May almighty God punish all those who sit on what is rightfully urs
...Ibn Sultan, Salute! cheesy cool
Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Kemy11(m): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Well done our amiable soldiers. You re the real heroes. RIP to our dead soldiers who left the comfort of their home to defend our nation. WE LOVE YOU ALL
#TUALE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kemy11:
Well done our amiable soldiers. You re the real heroes. RIP to our dead soldiers who left the comfort of their home to defend our nation. WE LOVE YOU ALL
#TUALE
...Yes oh...#Twale....'nuff Respect
Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
...Awww Orient, this thread is for Us all ...it don 't matter who created it first, all that matters is we come to gether as one voice on Nairaland to say Thank You and Well done and show our love, respect and support...
Nice one on the wallpaper you created to honour our Soldiers, please feel free to share and post on thread....GOD Bless Nigeria
thumbs up to you, no competition, am just happy that someone is having same thought as I> God bless you ma
Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
ORIENTNIGERIA:

thumbs up to you, no competition, am just happy that someone is having same thought as I> God bless you ma
cool
Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
Mr Osewa ...Moderators abeg front page please?
Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Imoy(m): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
God Bless our warriors.

God punish the leaders that are diverting or siphoning the money meant for ur upgrade.

God punish those sabotaging ur efforts.

God change the mind of boko haram to start killing our corrupt politicians and spare the innocent and defenseless once.

Somebody should shout a thunderous amen

2 Likes

Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
God bless Nigerian Army, God bless Chadian people, God bless African union, the French and all those that love Nigeria....We the good citizens of Nigeria and the world owe a responsibility to be good and always stand by truth, equity and Justice......One love Africa!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
We are brothers, we are band of brothers
For he that shed his blood with me today shall be called my brother#

Apes obey! Eeee
Apes obey!! Eeee!!
Apes obey!!! Eeee

Morale! High!
Morale!! High!!
Morale!!! High!!!!!!

This is the way I wanted to be o

This is the way I wanted to be

Eeeee I want to be a soldier

Eeeeeee I want to a rugged

Eeee eee eeee I want to a soldier

This is the way I wanted to be!

Morale!!! High!!!!

#GodblessNA

#GodspeedToNa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
GODSPEED.

1 Like

Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lolz @ Ochebe ee..Salute @ MarioKing cheesy
marioking:
Ochebe! Eeee
Ochebe!! Eeee!!
Ochebe!!! Eeee

Morale! High!
Morale!! High!!
Morale!!! High!!!!!!

This is the way I wanted to be o

This is the way I wanted to be

Eeeee I want to be a soldier

Eeeeeee I want to a rugged

Eeee eee eeee I want to a soldier

This is the way I wanted to be!

Morale!!! High!!!!

#GodblessNA

#GodspeedToNa

1 Like

Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
@ Imoy this your prayer is warfare prayer, lolz grin
Imoy:
God Bless our warriors.

God punish the leaders that are diverting or siphoning the money meant for ur upgrade.

God punish those sabotaging ur efforts.

God change the mind of boko haram to start killing our corrupt politicians and spare the innocent and defenseless once.

Somebody should shout a thunderous amen

1 Like

Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Movesz(m): 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Great men die everyday..
Only their family knew the pain..

to the government another man is dead...

Their was a time when people take pride to die for the love of country

they where celebrated war heros..men still die for love of country buh not apriciatd..

Nigeria was a great nation and will some day be great again...

Only then wil we look back and celebrate our war heros...

God bless the living..
Rest the dead in peace..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by slikcipher(m): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
God Bless GEJ
God Bless and Protect the NA
God bless Nigeria

We Shall Overcome!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
hakddream:
God bless Nigerian Army, God bless Chadian people, God bless African union, the French and all those that love Nigeria....We the good citizens of Nigeria and the world owe a responsibility to be good and always stand by truth, equity and Justice......One love Africa!!!!
well said hakddream..One Love!
Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
We in every little way must garner support to our foot Soldiers and their families making this great sacrifice
Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Samunique(m): 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
For those who come face to face with death and yet still push forward to save their father land, may posterity always remember u for good.

Thank u i say it again and again THANK U!!!!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA'S ARMY!!!!

WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOUR HEROIC EFFORTS TO SAVE NIGERIA!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
Samunique:
For those who come face to face with death and yet still push forward to save their father land, may posterity always remember u for good.

Thank u i say it again and again THANK U!!!!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA'S ARMY!!!!

WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOUR HEROIC EFFORTS TO SAVE NIGERIA!!!!
..they makeup the unsung Hereos of Our time
Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by CyberTerrorist: 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
To our gallant men and women who put their life in line that we may have peace, may the good Lord continue to save, guide, strengthen and protect you from the bullets of the enemies..You will continue to experience unhindered triumph against the enemies ..Amen.
To the fallen heroes, may the good Lord forgive all your sins and accept you all in his eternal bossom..Amen. Continue to rest in peace our fallen heroes cry

And to all the sponsors of BH, directly or indirectly, may painful death befall your families and your entire generation, Amen angry
May the death that will strike you be worse than Ebola and HIV combine, Amen angry
May the joint task force of amadioha, sango, otobolo, and thunder strike you dead, Amen.
To sheakau and his agents.. angry angry, may you die a miserable, slow, painful and embarrassing death, Amen angry

1 Like

Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by VoteOutPDPJona: 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Even though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death (Boko haram), the Lord is surely your shepherd.

More bullets to your guns!

Bravo to our gallant soldiers!!

May the labour/death of our fallen soldiers never be in vain!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jega May Be Removed Tomorrow, Replacement Revealed / A Chinese Captures A Giant Salamander That Lived 170million Years Ago / This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.