Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers (4209 Views)

Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US / Photos: Lagos State Fire Service Men Vs Ekiti Fire Service Men / The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
...Ibn Sultan, Salute! cheesy cool
. I remain loyal
Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by sherrylo: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
marioking:
We are brothers, we are band of brothers
For he that shed his blood with me today shall be called my brother#

Ochebe! Eeee
Ochebe!! Eeee!!
Ochebe!!! Eeee

Morale! High!
Morale!! High!!
Morale!!! High!!!!!!

This is the way I wanted to be o

This is the way I wanted to be

Eeeee I want to be a soldier

Eeeeeee I want to a rugged

Eeee eee eeee I want to a soldier

This is the way I wanted to be!

Morale!!! High!!!!

#GodblessNA

#GodspeedToNa

what is "ochebe"? apes obey!
Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by spinna: 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
IbnSultaan:
. I remain loyal
"nothing doeth thou...receive blessings *sprinkles holy water cool
Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
To our gallant men and women who put their life in line that we may have peace, may the good Lord continue to save, guide, strengthen and protect you from the bullets of the enemies..You will continue to experience unhindered triumph against the enemies ..Amen.
To the fallen heroes, may the good Lord forgive all your sins and accept you all in his eternal bossom..Amen. Continue to rest in peace our fallen heroes cry

And to all the sponsors of BH, directly or indirectly, may painful death befall your families and your entire generation, Amen angry
May the death that will strike you be worse than Ebola and HIV combine, Amen angry
May the joint task force of amadioha, sango, otobolo, and thunder strike you dead, Amen.
To sheakau and his agents.. angry angry, may you die a miserable, slow, painful and embarrassing death, Amen angry
Choi! Ezugbo Joint Task Force, hian...oh shocked grin
Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
To our gallant men and women who put their life in line that we may have peace, may the good Lord continue to save, guide, strengthen and protect you from the bullets of the enemies..You will continue to experience unhindered triumph against the enemies ..Amen.
To the fallen heroes, may the good Lord forgive all your sins and accept you all in his eternal bossom..Amen. Continue to rest in peace our fallen heroes cry

And to all the sponsors of BH, directly or indirectly, may painful death befall your families and your entire generation, Amen angry
May the death that will strike you be worse than Ebola and HIV combine, Amen angry
May the joint task force of amadioha, sango, otobolo, and thunder strike you dead, Amen.
To sheakau and his agents.. angry angry, may you die a miserable, slow, painful and embarrassing death, Amen angry
Choi! Ezugbo Joint Task Force, hian...oh shocked lmao
Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 04, 2015
sherrylo:

what is "ochebe"? apes obey!

Noted and corrected
Re: A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 04, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
"nothing doeth thou...receive blessings *sprinkles holy water cool
. I salute all ours boys who have fallen it will be an honor to join u Guys to defeat evil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: You Are Wasting Time Nigerian Tells President Buhari. / Wike To Hold His Thanksgiving Service At Salvation Ministries / Which Nigerian President Drank The Most Oil ( See Data)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.