Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish (32179 Views)

Davido Visits His Renovated House In Lekki As Workers And Guards Hail Him / Bbnaija: Davido Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates (Photos) / Davido Visits His New Estate In Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by Guyman02: 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Very nice of Davido. The family is happy with all the gifts as shown on their faces.
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by tellwisdom: 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
temitemi1:
Pls can any1 make my wish come through here grin grin grin

What do you want??....Sorry, i think sey u woman sef
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by tellwisdom: 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
What did he buy??...Those cheap things?? sad
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
now this is really lovely..
nothing like meeting your idol.

WizKid Dun dey fall my hand oo ;(
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by ChristineC: 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
bukatyne:
A 5yr old's hero is Davido

Is he supposed to know Davido @ that age?

SMH
grin grin grin
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by kikelomojessy(f): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
satinoeleniyan:
How Super cool...So the crew of Coolfm recently made 5 year old Samuel Ayodele David's Christmas wish come true this season, as he was paid a surprise visit by Davido at his home in Gbagada, Lagos.

Supported by some Coolfm OAPS, little Samuel and his family were showered with gifts, household appliances and a special goodwill message from his hero, davido

A very emotional, Mrs. Olumayowa David could not stop thanking the team..

Congrats to Samuel and his family

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/02/photos-davido-visits-5-year-old-grants.html

I just love how cute the Lil boy is.
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by olusola365: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Diz cool...... Keep it up
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by CoachDX: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
Interesting!
The boy must be an artist in the making.
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
bukatyne:

SMH
Well I knew Micheal Jackson when I was 5. So tell me
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by karllmarxx(m): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
bukatyne:

SMH

Ahan , so when you were 5 you did not know Micheal Jackson or any Music Artiste ??
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by BRAV0O(m): 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
holatin:
I just found the 20b missing under my bed.
pls someone should help me hold this dude very well, another cooked propaganda campaign tools on the way ! grin
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by cynicalarry(m): 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
Wow. That's a cool way of giving back to the society. I guess it's now time for Davido to make Baba Olowo's ( Davidos father) dream come true. . . DAVIDO PLS COMPLETE YOUR EDUCATION cos U HAVE ALL WHAT IT TAKES. ALL DA BEST.
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by wheesin(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
davido is his role model... hmmmm ... undecided ok !
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by wilfredomoba(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Na Arrangy abeg make una leave matter boooo
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by holatin(m): 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
BRAV0O:
pls someone should help me hold this dude very well, another cooked propaganda campaign tools on the way ! grin
how low do you saTANist think
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
satinoeleniyan:
How Super cool...So the crew of Coolfm recently made 5 year old Samuel Ayodele David's Christmas wish come true this season, as he was paid a surprise visit by Davido at his home in Gbagada, Lagos.

Supported by some Coolfm OAPS, little Samuel and his family were showered with gifts, household appliances and a special goodwill message from his hero, davido

A very emotional, Mrs. Olumayowa David could not stop thanking the team..

Congrats to Samuel and his family

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/02/photos-davido-visits-5-year-old-grants.html

Hope he is also enjoying the skimpy rotten girls in Davido video. Spoilt boy, that's how they start at early age very soon he will be looking for his age mate nd his keeper to bleep.
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
cynicalarry:
Wow. That's a cool way of giving back to the society. I guess it's now time for Davido to make Baba Olowo's ( Davidos father) dream come true. . . DAVIDO PLS COMPLETE YOUR EDUCATION cos U HAVE ALL WHAT IT TAKES. ALL DA BEST.

Can you memorize if you have the money nd fame he has. Guy leave matter!
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by freecocoa(f): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Enrique Iglesias please come make my dream come true too na, e don tey wey I dey hope o.
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by Sarimah(f): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
hmmm cool cool
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by Bimdim(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
holatin:
I just found the 20b missing under my bed.
I beg wey ur house dey?
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by holatin(m): 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
Bimdim:

I beg wey ur house dey?
I stay at number 8 sambisa street off sambisa forest
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by BRAV0O(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
holatin:
how low do you saTANist think
are u referring me to one of em saTANist ?
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by holatin(m): 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
BRAV0O:
are u referring me to one of em saTANist ?
network
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by DoctorTim: 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
Surely one of my favorite Nigerian artiste. I really like his energy and charisma.. u can't fault him for that at all.. he's actually a good entertainer. His music too, especially his earlier works like Dami Duro, Ekuro and Gobe are always a joy to listen to.

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
DoctorTim:
Surely one of my favorite Nigerian artiste. I really like his energy and charisma.. u can't fault him for that at all.. he's actually a good entertainer. His music too, especially his earlier works like Dami Duro, Ekuro and Gobe are always a joy to listen to.
cool cool
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by badassProdigy(m): 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
i love dis...
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by simdam500(m): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
haibe: Of all people, davido is ur role model undecided

Pray u be like him...

If he choose wizkid u will still talk eh... undecided

Davido thanks jare
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by loomer: 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
bukatyne:

SMH

YOU ARE QUITE RIGHT, COS MY NIECE WHO'S 5YEAR OLD DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHIN OTHER THAN CARTOONS, COS SHE'S NEVA ALLOWED TO WATCH ANYTHING ELSE.
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by simdam500(m): 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
freecocoa: Enrique Iglesias please come make my dream come true too na, e don tey wey I dey hope o.

Kai I understand that feeling my sister...

When u stick to the TV set to watch his music video and listening to that Latin accent cry
Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by sidecheek(f): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
God bless you¿
carefreewannabe:

This is what happens when the TV becomes your babysitter.

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
sidecheek:
God bless you¿

And you smiley smiley kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimi Solanke Dies At 82. / Checkout Timaya's Indian Inspired Outfit / Rita Dominic Dazzles In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.