Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Photos: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On An Abuja Flight To Lagos Today - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On An Abuja Flight To Lagos Today (1393 Views)

Bull Wandering On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos Today (Photos) / Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai / FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On An Abuja Flight To Lagos Today by pacharles1(m): 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
It happened this morning on a flight from Abuja to Lagos. Heard the same thing happened last week! Will not mention name of airline for now, until it happens again...

Edited.. Frequent or non-frequent flyers can deduce name of airline from the seat apron and design.

source :http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/photos-loss-of-cabin-pressure-on-abuja.html

Re: Photos: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On An Abuja Flight To Lagos Today by gonon: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Guy, no play rough play ohh. We are talking about lives here shun sentiment and name the bloody airline. We need to start holding this guys responsible...
Re: Photos: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On An Abuja Flight To Lagos Today by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
You should mention the name of the airline or are you really waiting for next time, what if you do not survive next time?
Re: Photos: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On An Abuja Flight To Lagos Today by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Photos: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On An Abuja Flight To Lagos Today by marshalcarter: 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
OGA SAY THE NAME NAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On An Abuja Flight To Lagos Today by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
This is Medview aircraft i can see their logo on the seats.

I traveled on their aircraft from Yola to Lagos and the next day to Enugu during the Christmas period and then from Enugu to Lagos still on Medview. I flew Dana to Abuja from Lagos the next day which i can vouch is one of the best aircraft i have entered in Nigeria. Then the next day i flew Azman to Yola.

Our aircrafts are getting old and due to the kind of weather we have here i advise everyone to go with the airlines with modern aircrafts.

Thanks
Re: Photos: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On An Abuja Flight To Lagos Today by Moana(f): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sile12:

Don't mention names o but wait, what are those things hanging for? They looks like drip in the hospital...
oxygen masks
Re: Photos: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On An Abuja Flight To Lagos Today by deor03(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yepa....I fly this airline frequently o.
Re: Photos: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On An Abuja Flight To Lagos Today by alex406(m): 1:11am On Feb 04, 2015
Chai. My Medview why now? The last time I traveled with them to Phc, everything was perfect.
Re: Photos: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On An Abuja Flight To Lagos Today by dridowu: 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Speechless
Re: Photos: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On An Abuja Flight To Lagos Today by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
Scary! Name the airline please.
Re: Photos: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On An Abuja Flight To Lagos Today by HOTWATER(m): 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
Should this airline not be praised that they followed standard. What if the oxygen mask failed to deploy ?
Re: Photos: Loss Of Cabin Pressure On An Abuja Flight To Lagos Today by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 05, 2015
Dominiquez:
This is Medview aircraft i can see their logo on the seats.

I traveled on their aircraft from Yola to Lagos and the next day to Enugu during the Christmas period and then from Enugu to Lagos still on Medview. I flew Dana to Abuja from Lagos the next day which i can vouch is one of the best aircraft i have entered in Nigeria. Then the next day i flew Azman to Yola.

Our aircrafts are getting old and due to the kind of weather we have here i advise everyone to go with the airlines with modern aircrafts.

Thanks

You can say that again and again! Best local airline in my humble opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Life In Gabon / Uli, Anambra State To Central Business District, Abuja - Road Trip / This Gallant And Handsome Soldier Is Traveling For Peacekeeping Missions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.