Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) (43297 Views)

See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs / High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria Months After Inspection In China (Photos) / Africa's Fastest Trains Set To Be Shipped To Nigeria After Being Inspected. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by AjayiWrites: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2016
This is a test running of the newly transformed trains, the train will run from Kaduna to Abuja and the testing operation will run for 2 weeks. President Buhari will formally commission these cabins in July. The government said, its aim is to network other states using the rail system

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/fg-test-runs-abuja-to-kaduna-cabin.html

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by AjayiWrites: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2016
I see a new Nigeria, God bless BUHari/Osibanjo

See more pictures here

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/fg-test-runs-abuja-to-kaduna-cabin.html

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by tyson99(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2016
Nice one GOD BLESS NIGERIA

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by fkpboss: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2016
Most of these projects are initiated by Goodluck, this dullard is just commissioning them and taking the credits

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by Tolexander: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2016
The train make sense!
Aja 4 ni, o gbera tan!

12 Likes

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by emmatony: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2016
This is the work of the best President in the History of Nigeria GEJ

241 Likes 16 Shares

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by skilfulsagei(m): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2016
God bless Nigeria. A step forward.
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by junketer(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2016
Buhari as you go on destroying everything good jonathan left behind, this is one thing gej did that you can never destroy. May God continue to bless jonathan.

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by sarrki(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2016
emmatony:
This is the work of the best President in the History of Nigeria GEJ

Abeg enough of this . Note that obasanjo started to yar dua to Gej then buhari so ?

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by Breadmaker: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2016
AjayiWrites:
I see an new Nigeria, God bless BUHari/Osibanjo
GEJ you mean?

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by AjayiWrites: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2016
Breadmaker:
GEJ you mean?

God bless GEJ too, he started the project, and PMB finished it, God bless them both...

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by emmatony: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2016
sarrki:

Abeg enough of this . Note that obasanjo started to yar dua to Gej then buhari so ?
Your Buhari has done nothing. Once again God bless GEJ

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by princefunmmy(m): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2016
Thanks to those who saw the vison, those who did the flag off/ground breaking, those who put it into budget, those who embezzled from the money, those who did not let the vision die but believes in continuity... At least, we have it done

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by PassingShot(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2016
AjayiWrites:

God bless GEJ too, he started the project, and PMB finished it, God bless them both...
OBJ started the project. Isn't it a shame that PDP couldn't complete many of the projects started by OBJ in sixteen years?

And once the current administration begins to complete such projects, mourning wailers start to disturb us with the "God bless the IB" crap. Uncompleted projects are as useless as fart.

GEJ was a sleeping duck. He only knows how to share our common wealth to the Dasukis, Bafarawas, Mettuhs, etc.

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2016
We need more of better things like this.

2 Likes

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by emmatony: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2016
AjayiWrites:

Buhari did not finish anything he met the job already done. God bless the father of all Nations GEJ

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by CSTR2: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2016
Ofcourse, the average zombie would chalk it up to a largely budgetless govt of the dullard in aso-rock.

3 Likes

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by CSTR2: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2016
PassingShot:

OBJ started the project.

GEJ was a sleeping duck. Anyone who doubts me should check himself/herself into a psychiatry.
OBJ that could not complete one single power project in 8 whooping years. You are a zombie and yes i quoted you.
I waiting to see one project your daura president has initiated since he got in.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by Lordave: 11:18am On Jun 28, 2016
AjayiWrites:
I see an new Nigeria, God bless BUHari/Osibanjo

lalasticlala, mynd44
Don't deceive the world.

GEJ/Sambo made that effort a reality. A certain 'fork tongued' pastor once said that the past administrations built no roads, I wonder if he has been flying since he became a professor of law. Very soon he will commission this project his party had no hand in. Lying Pastors everywhere.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by PassingShot(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2016
[s]
CSTR2:
OBJ that could not complete one single power project in 8 whooping years. You are a zombie and yes i quoted you.
I waiting to see one project your daura president has initiated since he got in.
[/s]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2016
THANKS TO GOODLUCK JONATHAN...... GOD BLESS HIM.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by Lordave: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2016
PassingShot:

OBJ started the project.

GEJ was a sleeping duck. Anyone who doubts me should check himself/herself into a psychiatry.
Who do you intend to deceive with this?
You should be very ashamed of yourself for peddling this cheap lie, old man.

OBJ initiated the project, GEJ financed it and your sleeping god, Booohari, is about to commission it.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by sarrki(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2016
emmatony:

Buhari did not finish anything he met the job already done. God bless the father of all Nations GEJ

Why former president (Gej) no commission am since he finished it ?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by osesology(m): 11:28am On Jun 28, 2016
Really cool stuff
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by jneutron4000: 11:34am On Jun 28, 2016
emmatony:

Your Buhari has done nothing. Once again God bless GEJ
Commot dere, Which GEJ? if no be thieve they worry all our Leaders this Project ought to have been completed even before Yaradua passed away. GEJ followed up on the Project yet could not complete it. Success of a project is not about initiating, working on it but the COMPLETION of it. GEJ that could not monitor his project, what gives us the assurance that if GEJ is still the President all the Contractors and the project Managements no go steal all the money finish

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by omowolewa: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2016
Can wait to use the train, fear of accident on that Kaduna raod would reduce. ABU here I come, God bless all who made this project a reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by callmelanner(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2016
The FG should make the ticket available to Nigerians and not bringing up outrageous price that will make one think twice about boarding it. Also maintenance should be the motto lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by Yemidaniels(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by looseweight: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
Okkk
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
Baby Steps..

I will manage it.
Re: FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) by temptnow: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
[size=20pt]Thank you GEJ[/size]

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) / 10 Things To Know About Boarding The Lagos-Ibadan Train / A Story Of How I Got Deported From Canada(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.