Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) (48857 Views)

Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) / Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) / Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by auntymi(f): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
tempest01:
How do they even store these heavy weapons? where do they store them, how to they move them for attacks? where do they meet to coordinate attacks? Why is our security surveillance and intel gathering so poor?
gud questns

1 Like

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by thunder74(m): 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
I just pray that Sultan, Borno elders, El-rufai, Nyako, Buhari and other Northern elders will not scream again now that the army are killing Boko Boys and allege that they are killing innocent people or threaten to report the army to ICJ.

2 Likes

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Babprosper20(m): 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
msmon:

Islam has nothing to do with their actions, I'm a muslim and I can tell u there is no part in the Quran or any hadiths that support what they are doing (in fact, I can show several verses in the Quran that speak repeatedly against what they do ). They are just useless people hiding under that religion

Is That So? then permit me to ask you one question

Why is it that all global terrorists hide under ISLAMIC umbrella??

For them to be hiding under that umbrella means something is at hand
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by kuzee(m): 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
all these just looks like a Nairalander story All In A Circle(crime story) the best literature in Nairaland..
I wonder how got those kinda brain.

I wish we could just know the sponsors of these bokoharmist.. mehn na God e de
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Babprosper20(m): 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
JESUS!

Imagine the weapons these virgin seekers have, na wa oh

These guyz must surely be sponsored by WELL TO DO INDIVIDUALS

Anyways KUdos to THE NIGERIAN MILLITARY

1 Like

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by jamst(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
huh! Military and propaganda... since 000bc...well,war is deceit
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by JesslordKay(m): 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Please can someone interpret the Arabic inscription on that ammunition?
means sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by jamst(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
hrykanu231:
Where do they park this heavy equipments without noise?
Na WA o
na so u see am...i taya ooo grin
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Atk1nson(m): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
homerac7:
Those are some of Nigeria Army equipment they took when they over-ran some of the NA bases. some were also lost to BH in battles and ambushes.

This is an evidence that BH's largest weapons supplier is Nigerian Army through equipment abandonments during battles. If they (BH) have laid their hands on so many heavy equipment, then lighter weapons the have also captured must be so enormous. It tells a lot on how bad the NA lost in the previous operations. Hoping and praying the current tempo of offensive victories is sustained, and the enemy finally crushed.
Spot on bro
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by nijanigga: 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
those are gaddaffi's left over weapons .

1 Like

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by spinna: 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by greatestboss(m): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=walexbiz post=30399320][/quote]
Did I hear u Islam are the *worst hit* by BH attacks?
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Nicur: 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Chai!!!! Thumps up to the military

3 Likes

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Hanibal(m): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
msmon:

Islam has nothing to do with their actions, I'm a muslim and I can tell u there is no part in the Quran or any hadiths that support what they are doing (in fact, I can show several verses in the Quran that speak repeatedly against what they do ). They are just useless people hiding under that religion
That is what muslims keep telling us bro
But what about the citations that these militants read before beheading innocent people? where did they get all that from?
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Lateralmaths(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
msmon:

but there are parts of the Quran that asks you to kill the corrupt and the mischief makers. Who are the corrupt and the mischief makers? All non believers in Islam are corrupt and mischief makers, true or false?
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Equado(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
msmon:

Islam has everything to do with their actions,its their guide,don't deny that fact please.
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by ennecco: 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
God has is in control very soon BH will be some thing of the pass IN JESUS NAME
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by 989900: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Speechless!
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by kechywillz(m): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
please gallant soldiers,please finish those bastards off,make sure there wouldnt be remnants
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Belovedd: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
billyG:
How comes d army is making sucess 11 days 2 elections??,Y iz PDP & joe playing politics with d sacred blood of nigerians 2 gain cheap popularity,i will not be surprise if d chibok 200 gals are release 2 days 2 d election.This is a 4king script.
Uncle what are u talking about? we all heard about d SA money scandal that was meant for weapons didnt we? we all heard about d warship, right? wasnt this like 6 months ago? lets just say d military is better equiped now plus all d neighbouring countries have teamed up, its not about elections
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by OpraMenu(m): 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
msmon:
How did these militants get hold of such weapons,
my goodness.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/pic-see-some-weapons-re-captured-from.html?m=1
Please OP title this right, it should be ' NIGERIA ARMY RECAPTURES WEAPONS CAPTURED BY BOKO HARAM'
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by ALISMILE(m): 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
msmon:

My broda stop trying to explain this tin! Most christians knw in their minds that Islam is not to blame 4 d stupidity of BH! I have since stop tryin to prove to dem that Islam is not like that. Now I simply don't care wat anyperson tink about Islam, I jus wanna be a muslim!And am proud to be a muslim. lols

1 Like

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Raylight2(m): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
dem heavy true true o...those guys are really sophisticated o...How do they get those weapons into Nigeria soil undetected?
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Reference(m): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nicur:
Chai!!!! Thumps up to the military

Hmmm, good one but please adjust your flak jacket. It is not protecting all of the most vital area.
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by bidxbikky: 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Abeg....where is shekau?they never capture him...i guess the guy don change territory 2 another forest...bcuz of the election these foolish people dey play recorded film for us,aftr election another shekau from another forest go cum out...oya killing start...eyez open...we need change!
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by ogaprime(m): 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
msmon:

Ogbeni, there is no smoke without fire. Some people dig in pass you so go check am again... Pastors for de charge their members to go after unbelievers and kill them
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
msmon:

My dear, all islamic terrorists and jihadists all over the world operate with the quran. These guys quote the quran after every operation. Your quran is contradictory. The same quran that talks about sanctity of life also talks about bringing infidels to their knees till they believe. How come it's only Muslims that apply their religion when it comes to terrorism? Have you heard of any Christian, Hindu, Buddhist etc terrorists (that is if such even exist at all) who quote their holy books to justify their operations? Simply accept the truth that Islam promotes terrorism.
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by chimoskyg(m): 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Why wait or withhold such actions all this while, perhaps due to the fact that election is by the corner
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by simdam500(m): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Exchange of machineries undecided
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by mustymatic(m): 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
arantess:

In the name of Allah, jihad will be fought
bastardy u r lying
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by WelsonScott: 1:55am On Feb 04, 2015
Do you desire to be rich, famous, powerful in life or have you been looking for an opportunity to be a member of the great BROTHERHOOD Illuminati or are you a business man or woman and you want your business to move to the top or are you a pastor an artist or are you tired of poverty and you want instant wealth. Here is the best place for you to be and experience a total turn around in your life. Be warn you must be 18 years and above

You can contact US via EMAIL ADDRESS: illuminatichurchofsatan66@gmail.com or call this mobile line +2348058260257 to be a member of the great Illuminati.....
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by bashydemy(m): 2:16am On Feb 04, 2015
Abeg if the Govt of the day does not know about this, how did those weapons enter 9ja?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory / Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) / Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.