Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,435 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) (57540 Views)

Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) / Buhari And A Friend Before Joining Army (Photo) / Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2015
I got this photo from a friend of mind who is a military man.

The high degree of decipline in the army

http://www.naijabiggists.com/2015/08/nigerian-military-design-back-of-army.html

3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 09, 2015
Oh boy
I made first to comment sha? grin
Baba God noni cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by whirlwind7(m): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2015
Ok, so the army whips its boys as a part of what?
Punishment or training?

Little wonder they behave like wild animals when they have poor civilians at their mercy.

179 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by kayboy4y(m): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by dhardline(m): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2015
If this one catch civilian wey misbehave eh...

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Hawlahscho(m): 8:32am On Aug 09, 2015
Transferring of aggression is all I foresee sad

Dear Lord, watch over me and every member of my family from such army man embarassed

AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!! IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

SURELY... GOD'S GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL FOLLOW MEsad ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFEsad AND I SHALL DWELL IN D PRESENCE OF D LORD, FOREVER, AMEN! sad

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Tallesty1(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2015
Later he will vent his anger on innocent civilians.

You won't understand why Jesus wept until you see the way these soldiers treat innocent people on the road.

Nonsense.

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by dapsoneh: 8:34am On Aug 09, 2015
This is not discipline, this is rubbish. Caan you tell me what this contributes to their training?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by jaymejate: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2015
ON TOP THIS YAMA YAMA DISCIPLINE, NOR BE THOSE LESS TRAINED BOKO HARAM GO FINISH THEM?

ABEG GET AWAY

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2015
It's a norm in the military... Mostly during AWOL of low ranks...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by jcross19: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:

did he rape any one?.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2015
Poor soul all in the name of i want to be a rugged embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Hawlahscho(m): 8:44am On Aug 09, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by ramdris(m): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2015
This is total rubbish! How does this makes him a better fighter? There are better ways to train unless of course this is just punishment.....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Omotayor123(f): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2015
Ewooo... This design no get part 2. Na Great international artist design am shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by adenine02: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2015
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by tollytexy(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2015
The person wey do the design get handwriting ohh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by NaLaugh: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2015
Not cool.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2015
whirlwind7:
Ok, so the army whips its boys as a part of what?
Punishment or training?

Little wonder they behave like wild animals when they have poor civilians at their mercy.

When I and the siblings were little....me mum went to buy forms for entrance exam into command schools from a military base.

The soldier selling the forms was a friend of my mum's so she stayed to talk briefly.

The gent tried to encourage my mum to buy NMS (Nigerian Military School) forms for moi and my bro.

Meanwhile......not far away....two soldiers were undergoing ''military discipline.''

My mum did not buy the NMS forms.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by allanphash7(m): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2015
Weird is an understatement
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2015
undecided
and this is called what
a. discipline b. training. c. punishment.
f.ck

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by boman2014: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
http://www.naijabiggists.com/2015/08/nigerian-military-design-back-of-army.html

GUY, U SURE SEY NA UR FRIEND OF MIND SEND U THIS FHOTO?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Titto93(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2015
Now you quench my thirst for military.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by phemocheee(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2015
I doubt this though....... This man could probably be one of those boko boys or even a thief that was caught after disguising as a military man.

All the same, this kind of beating is terrible and should be condemned.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by bewla(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2015
it cant be

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Alexebo(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2015
s
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by bastien: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2015
who is the OIC there and Master Chief ? this is wrong
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2015
I don't mind taking this and more.

You think say NA na beans?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by madgoat(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2015
RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2015
angry
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Leobrain(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) / Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.