Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Baby Girl For Adoption - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Girl For Adoption (5768 Views)

This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) / Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by tpiah99: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
Bosch10:
u see,am a xtian,bt yesterday,i backslid,praying to God 4 mercy

2 or 3 ashewos is not a one day matter.

you are a regular customer, the question is why are you pretending you're religious?

the way you typed shows you have no iota of salvation in you.

well, mercy belongs to God sha, He distributes it as He wills, but you cannot continue in sin and expect grace to abound.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by tpiah99: 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
see your other posts:

Bosch10:
whao,hw did u know that i am supposed to go to church.actually i was on my way to church before i changed my mind

you were on your way to church and instead went to a brothel? Which "christian" does that?

just posting this for those you are leading astray.

or are you a former p.imp?

your other posts:

Bosch10:
that is it o my broda,the christians of today do look for ways to gratify their sinful wayz.some pple wil quote the bible to back themselves up,and they wil land in hell.may God help us

Bosch10:
by their fruits,we shall know them

do you read what you type?
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Bosch10(m): 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
tpiah99:

2 or 3 ashewos is not a one day matter.

you are a regular customer, the question is why are you pretending you're religious?

the way you typed shows you have no iota of salvation in you.

well, mercy belongs to God sha, He distributes it as He wills, but you cannot continue in sin and expect grace to abound.
hmmm speechless but dont judge
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by tpiah99: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
I will judge, sweetie.

You claim you are a christian but you opened a thread describing how at least 4 ashewos were playing with your d.ick on different occasions.

This is not a do not judge matter.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 06, 2015
Lmaoooooooo cheesy
God bless the day I met Nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by cococandy(f): 12:48am On Feb 06, 2015
cheesy
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by krystal101(f): 7:00am On Feb 06, 2015
alutacontinua:
Lmaoooooooo cheesy
God bless the day I met Nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy

I tell you
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by enygmababe: 7:23am On Feb 06, 2015
Lol, I wanted to be gentle, so it isn't as if I came solely to embarrass him. The truth is...if you are a christian, there are certain things you just will not do or say. Even the way you express yourself will prove where you stand, whether you are a church goer, a bench warmer etc. By their fruits we shall know them indeed.

By the way, Op has refused to show face again so it might be safe to say this was a scam post?
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2015
enygmababe:
Lol, I wanted to be gentle, so it isn't as if I came solely to embarrass him. The truth is...if you are a christian, there are certain things you just will not do or say. Even the way you express yourself will prove where you stand, whether you are a church goer, a bench warmer etc. By their fruits we shall know them indeed.

By the way, Op has refused to show face again so it might be safe to say this was a scam post?

I am not even concened with his private life.
Many Nairalanders are fake anyway
My concen is why does he want the poster to call him privately?
For what?
Does he own an orphanage?
Does he have a job that he wants to provide for the poster?
Does he own a nursery and can provide free childcare for the posters baby?
Why cant he publicly state his business here
The poster is vunerable right now, and may respond to any offers of assistance, even if the person "assisting" may not have ther posters best interest at heart.
She needs to be careful.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by tpiah99: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
enygmababe:

he's in religion section judging women who wear trousers and Christians who listen to music not approved by him.

this is a case of straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel.

wearing trouser/listening to music versus being a regular customer at brothels, I wonder which is more irreligious.

Not to mention its not even like he was caught or disgraced or anything, he proudly opened a thread to boast of it, yet he still wants to be called a Christian.

I guess he thought he could safely post his exploits in sexuality section as no Christian visits there.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Nolablack85: 6:08am On Feb 07, 2015
I'm sorry you are in such a tough situation. My best friend was in a similar situation and gave her baby girl up for adoption a few years ago. This happened before I met my friend. We talk of her daughter sometimes whom she does not see but gets updates on sometimes. It must be very, very difficult. I am in the US, but if I were near you, honestly, I would love to adopt your little girl as we are stable, have only boys, and are unable to conceive in the last several years. However, because of the distance, and the law, I am sure this is not possible. Anyway, I hope you are able to make the best decisions for your and your baby. Many blessings to you.

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nolablack85:
I'm sorry you are in such a tough situation. My best friend was in a similar situation and gave her baby girl up for adoption a few years ago. This happened before I met my friend. We talk of her daughter sometimes whom she does not see but gets updates on sometimes. It must be very, very difficult. I am in the US, but if I were near you, honestly, I would love to adopt your little girl as we are stable, have only boys, and are unable to conceive in the last several years. However, because of the distance, and the law, I am sure this is not possible. Anyway, I hope you are able to make the best decisions for your and your baby. Many blessings to you.

Many blessings to you too. Thanks for your understanding. Its easy for some people to mock others and kick them when they're down, but I pray they never find themselves in precarious situations that they have no control over. Please, about your friend, how does she feel concerning the adoption? Is it something she regrets? I just want to know her frame of mind now. Thank you.
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by cococandy(f): 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gracious2015:
Many blessings to you too. Thanks for your understanding. Its easy for some people to mock others and kick them when they're down, but I pray they never find themselves in precarious situations that they have no control over. Please, about your friend, how does she feel concerning the adoption? Is it something she regrets? I just want to know her frame of mind now. Thank you.
is anyone kicking you? angry

I think you should take the advice on here and do the adoption thing the legal way to prevent your baby ending up in the wrong hands.

Online baby trading is illegal.
If that counts as kicking to you, maybe you don't really want what's best for your baby.

It is called tough love darling. People will be blunt and honest with you to push you in the right direction so you won't make a mistake.

Do you want your baby with the wrong couple?
What makes you think people met on the Internet can be trustworthy?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by mutter(f): 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
What is the main reason you want to give the baby away?

Is it only the financial aspect?

Could you manage if you got some help there?
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by enygmababe: 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gracious2015:

It is sad that you feel all this talk is kicking you. I sent you a pm but I guess the offer is not what you had in mind.

Am glad you are thinking of the frame of mind after giving up the baby for adoption. Please think carefully and pray on it.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by EfemenaXY: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
tpiah99:
I will judge, sweetie.

You claim you are a christian but you opened a thread describing how at least 4 ashewos were playing with your d.ick on different occasions.

This is not a do not judge matter.

You don't say? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fake people, fake stories, and faker threads every where. Family Section has truly gone to the dogs...

ifyalways:
Yeah right cheesy

You wouldn't trust your late BF's family with the baby but would hand her to a stranger? How would you determine the financial status of whichever stranger that comes your way?

Another story please grin

This script won't sell ooo. Nobody go gree market am.

LMAO!! grin grin
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Nolablack85: 3:07am On Feb 13, 2015
@Gracious2015, my friend is a little older now (mid-twenties) and this happened a few years ago. She lives on her own, has a good job, and is persuing her education. She is very lively, and seems to really enjoy her life. She is not married, and does not have more children. I don't know how much she thinks about it though as we only speak of her daughter every couple of months. She is pretty good at hiding her feelings so for all I know she cries at night, but maybe not. I think that she would still make the same decision again if put in the same situation. The baby went to a very successful family. I know the mother is a doctor, and if I remember, the father owns a business. The family is black, as are we. She probably feels good that her baby has parents that love her very much. But, my friend does want to have children someday. Here, adoption is not frowned upon, but it still must be a heart-wrenching decision. After carrying my babies for 9 months, regardless of the situation, I couldn't have given them to someone else. Some people are stronger than me, or maybe have a more selfless love. When I had my first child, I was definitely not in a good situation. I was still in college, dependent upon my family, and his father was not stable or supportive (accept at the beginning and the very end, but only in words). However, I kept my baby, and eventually finished school though it was a long and treacherous journey. I had another son in a similarly bad situation (I have made numerous, stupid, brainless mistakes, ugh) and made the best of it. Now I have graduated, am a teacher, and am married to the best father that I could've imagined for my children. My life has turned around greatly, and I feel supremely blessed. So you see, my friend and I chose different paths, the ones that were best for us. It is all about what you can live with. Continue to lean on faith!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by tpiar: 3:34am On Feb 13, 2015
^that's from the article on Nigeriaworld, published yesterday.
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by enygmababe: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
@tpiar, I don't understand you. Are you saying the comment of the poster before you is from an article published on nigeriaworld?
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 14, 2015
So, I finally had my baby, a girl as rightly predicted by the scan. It was like a supernatural childbirth. I had prayed and prayed immensely for that. I called on God to make it easy for me and he did. I even had a dream before my due date where I finished giving birth and it didn't feel painful. I asked the doctor if we have finished and he gave me my baby. I asked, no episiotomy? and he said no. I praised God and woke up from the dream. That was when I knew that God has answered my prayers, and that was exactly how the labour was for me. On the day of delivery, the matron examined my body and said, 'ha! your body is too tight'. She then turned to the nurse on duty and said, we wil give her episiotomy. I said no way! And I started praying. The rest was like miracle. I delivered like the Hebrew women...no tear, no episiotomy, no cesearean section. God saw me through
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 14, 2015
Concerning the adoption, I gave my baby up two days after delivery. I waited for sometime to be able to ascertain my state of mind. The truth is, its one of the best decisions I've taken in my life. I believe what happened to me was for a certain reason which I don't want to state here. I have also learnt a lot from the experience. I don't regret it one bit. God says in his words that 'the good man suffers many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all. The Lord preserves him. Not one of his bones is broken'. I've been a very religious girl all my life, but the devil wanted to test my faith by putting me into such dilemma. I also played a little role in it and av learnt my lessons. But the point I'm trying to make is that abortion is not the only way out of an unwanted pregnancy
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 14, 2015
When you get pregnant outside wedlock, you can add to your sin by aborting or you can choose to right your wrongs by delivering that child and learning from the experience, although prevention is better than cure, hence you can prevent it all together by staying away from men until you say 'I do' on the altar. If you decide not to abort, know that there re so many options. Too many people are looking to adopt a child. God can use you to bless one of them. Just go into hiding and give your baby up through the right means. You don't have to tell anyone, except your parents if you choose. Trust me, you'll feel happier knowing you did the right thing and you'll learn a lot from it. All you need to do is to give your life to Christ and get closer to him through his word and he wil see you throughe
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 14, 2015
You can avoid that stigma by not telling anyone. You can as well maintain your shape by taking these precautions
1. Don't eat too much during pregnancy
2. Massage your boobs with sheer butter at night and olive oil in the morning
3. Do kegel exercises post partum. It helped to tighten down there. Mine is even mucn tighter now...lol
4. Also massage your tummy with sheer butter at night. Its very effective in preventing stretch marks
5. Do tummy exercises post partum. My belly is now soo flat, firm and even thin. I also waist trained

Trust me when I say that nothing changed about my body...no stretch marks, no saggy boobs, nothing at all, but rather through this experience, I got even more closer to God and am now a better me. Funny enough, everywhere I go now, I have successful disciplined men following me around. Some are even talking marriage already. Though am just not interested at the moment. I wonder what it would av been if i kept that baby. Its not just about men, but what about my self esteem? So, no regrets at all. Moving forward...In love with Christ
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by enoqueen: 2:34pm On May 14, 2015
Unfortunately for me, he was a victim of armed robbery and got killed by a stray bullet two months before the wedding.

I was devastated when he died and almost aborted the baby cos then I was just a month pregnant but I couldn't bring myself to do

On the day of delivery, the matron examined my body and said, 'ha! your body is too tight'. She then turned to the nurse on duty and said, we wil give her episiotomy. I said no way

Funny enough, everywhere I go now, I have successful disciplined men following me around. Some are even talking marriage already. Though am just not interested at the moment.

What a story!!!!
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 14, 2015
enoqueen:
Unfortunately for me, he was a victim of armed robbery and got killed by a stray bullet two months before the wedding.

I was devastated when he died and almost aborted the baby cos then I was just a month pregnant but I couldn't bring myself to do

On the day of delivery, the matron examined my body and said, 'ha! your body is too tight'. She then turned to the nurse on duty and said, we wil give her episiotomy. I said no way

Funny enough, everywhere I go now, I have successful disciplined men following me around. Some are even talking marriage already. Though am just not interested at the moment.

What a story!!!!
What exactly makes it sound like a story to you? That my body was too tight? So 8 months of no sex couldn't have done that? Needless to mention that I took in the very first time I slept with him

Or that I'm not interested in the men following me around sounds weird to you? So I shouldnt take time to recover from the experience I had before jumping into another relationship/marriage? Everyone is not desperate for marriage you know

Listen good. I deemed it fit to com back and share my ordeal to encourage other girls in my shoes, to let them know they can go through it, not necessarily to prove anything to anybody as I have nothing to gain. You don't know me, and this account has served its purpose. I researched a lot for such threads discouraging abortion when I was confused abt wat to do. I kno people in such condition wil com across this thread and I hope it guides them. You mustn't comment

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by ifyalways(f): 9:28pm On May 14, 2015
Interesting thread.

Very interesting.
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by ovalrose(f): 9:47am On May 15, 2015
ifyalways:
Interesting thread.
Very interesting.
VEEERRY interesting, nwanne m.
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
Walahi I am lost! cry
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by goldenbullet: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
if the baby is already adopted,call me anytime such thing occurd...08066620214
Re: Baby Girl For Adoption by ceeceeuwa: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
: so if
Greetings to you all. I've been a guest on NL for some time so I decided to create an ID for this post. I'm a 23 year old girl in dilemma. I would have gotten married last year to a very loving and caring man. Unfortunately for me, he was a victim of armed robbery and got killed by a stray bullet two months before the wedding. The problem now is that I stupidly allowed him access to me after our introduction and I got pregnant the very first time. He put pressure on me and I relaxed bc already wedding plans were underway. I was devastated when he died and almost aborted the baby cos then I was just a month pregnant but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I've alwz believed abortion is murder and I was scared of dying.

I have nobody in the world to take care of me and this baby as I have been struggling to survive with my younger sibling since our father died four years ago. My mother divorced him when we were very young and got married to a man that lives in the north, so I almost don't have a r/ship with her. The only person that has been seeing to our upkeep is an uncle that lives overseas but his support has diminished for some time now, esp since he got married. He has alwz been praying for me to graduate so that I can start taking care of my only sibling. I have waited and prayed for a miracle but help is not forthcoming. There's nothing I've not sold in school just to make ends meet. I've not even paid my third year school fees due to financial constraints. I'm barely managing to get by. The only option I have now is to give this baby to a good family that can take care of her right after delivery. I've had plenty of time to think it through as I'm almost due. Keeping this baby might make me slip into post-natal depression and I might end up hurting myself or the child. Besides, she wil alwz remind me of the pain of loosing my fiancee whom I loved so much. The baby is a girl and the genotype is AA as both of us are same. All forms of advice will be highly appreciated and any interested person can contact me.

This also serves as a lesson to single girls. Never ever sleep with or at worse get pregnant for a man till you've said I do. Getting jilted is not the worse that can happen. Death might also happen as in my case.

Thanks and God bless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. / Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow / I Need To Buy A Gift For My Girlfriend's Father!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.