Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2191 Views)

Disgraced Actor Solomon Akiyesi Tells His Story •I Loved Ezinne, My First Wife, / Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone / Beware Of Mtn Fifa 2010 Promo Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by anasbeaut(f): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: . by echobee(f): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
Gengen grin. Solo come out and defend urself oooooo grin
Re: . by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
WHat kind of transaction did you have with him?

Whether na money for hand, back for ground. Receipt no dey that one oh.

Anyway, before calling him out, specify his crime make we know how we go take keep mouth, abi keep finger type.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
anasbeaut:
This man has been owing me N17,000 for the past two years now. All efforts to get my money has been abortive.
I refused to let him get away with it, so am calling him out.
Solomon Atere return my money.
Pictures n munched conversation coming soon!!!

Lol who is Solomon Atere? Is he a Nairalander?
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Another one? Ok na.
Re: . by anasbeaut(f): 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
?
Re: . by anasbeaut(f): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
aisha2:

Lol who is Solomon Atere? Is he a Nairalander?

I really don't know o
Re: . by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 04, 2015
anasbeaut:

I really don't know o

Where did you meet him? & what really happened
You need to be more specific
There may be more than one solomon atere and a google search will bring up this name
Give more pointers to the one you are chasing for your money.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2015
anasbeaut:

Hehehehe....u re funny o. nothing like that o. He was supposed to buy a phone o, I sent the money over, but he never did buy the phone. He has refunded part of the and it's remaining 17k after two years

where did you meet him? That will tell if you will still get your money back.
Re: . by lilmax(m): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
You have not said anything resonable yet

1 Like

Re: . by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
because of 17k?? seriously
Re: . by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lipzlikeshugar:
because of 17k?? seriously

You can help pay off the 17 k on his behalf. Even N1k fraud is fraud

3 Likes

Re: . by Nutase: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
OP what service dis u render to him?
Re: . by anasbeaut(f): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
aisha2:

You can help pay off the 17 k on his behalf. Even N1k fraud is fraud

Thank u o. 17k is money

1 Like

Re: . by anasbeaut(f): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
d
Re: . by dominique(f): 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
You have still not said anything. Where exactly did you meet him online? Why are you looking for him on nairaland? Don't you have his contacts before parting with your money?
I hope this serves as a lesson to you and anyone who is quick to carry out transactions with strangers you meet online. Sorry, you may not get your money back (hope you do). Try out the online platform you met him; then facebok. Nairaland should be one of your last resorts.
Re: . by anasbeaut(f): 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
dominique:
You have still not said anything. Where exactly did you meet him online? Why are you looking for him on nairaland? Don't you have his contacts before parting with your money?
I hope this serves as a lesson to you and anyone who is quick to carry out transactions with strangers you meet online. Sorry, you may not get your money back (hope you do). Try out the online platform you met him; then facebok. Nairaland should be one of your last resorts.

The only contact I have is his phone number which ve sent countless messages to. Lesson learnt but I just can't let him go scot free.
Re: . by anasbeaut(f): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2017
anasbeaut:

The only contact I have is his phone number which ve sent countless messages to. Lesson learnt but I just can't let him go scot free.

The money was finally paid off eventually. tnx everyone
Re: . by ifyalways(f): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
anasbeaut:

The money was finally paid off eventually. tnx everyone
Like after 2 years?

Okpem cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Husband Feel Dashingly Handsome / Would You Believe That This Lovely Nigerian Girl Is 10 Years Old?! (photos) / Couple receive a Surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary Party from their kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.