Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women (2106 Views)

The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women by koolsnoop2(m): 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
This creatures will always be amazed me
Re: Women by eezeribe(m): 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
Most Nigerian girls would always collect gifts from men,even when they get married.
'They have this 'entitlement mentality' that has ended up making them cheaper than pure water.
Some even beg 'strangers' for gifts,cash,outings... etc.
Back to your topic,I would suggest you tell your girlfriend to return those gifts or probably severe ties with the said 'toaster' if she can be honest.even the nature of the gifts and the manner of the 'chyking' suggests to me that he is a player and a 'fuckboy',and if you don't act fast,your girlfriend would soon grace his bed,because most of these girls are naturally attracted to such guys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women by NwaAmaikpe: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
-It is obvious the guy has seen your gf náked before and was not impressed when he saw her bra and panties.

So he is helping you change her undies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women by chiwetaluAGU(m): 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
ADVICE TO SINGLES.

Stop laying claims to girl that you havent paid her bride price. She isnt yours until you do the needful.
Girls feel free and mingle cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women by delishpot: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
koolsnoop2:
Good day nairalanders..
Please i need mature mind here.
My babe called and said a guy bought her some present. To her greatest surprise when she open it lo and behold she saw panties, underwear and swemming kits inside.
I feel it is normal for someone to buy you a gift, but what is not normal to me is the motive behind it.
After she open the gift the guy now ask her out. She told him she is in a relationship already and she love her guy. The guy said no problem cus she can date us both and compare after which she will choose which she said no. The guy press on by inviting for swimming which she also decline.
My questions:
why will a girl even collect gifts from guys?
Is it even morally right for a guy after a girl told you she is in a relationship to still keep on pressurizing her.

I plan to call and blame her for collecting the gift at the first place, but i don't want to hurt her, cus i know she'll start crying which i don't want.
Please guys, i love her and don't want to lose her.

Have you paid her bride price that you want her to not recieve gifts from others because of you?
If she decides to decline gifts it should be because she does not subscribe to what the giver of those gifts wants from her in return wether she is in a relationship or not.
To me she did wrong accepting those gifts if she knew she would not want to date him. She for no open am sef taljless of keep am.
A girl can double date same as men but sex should not be involved and each date shoukd not expect to recieve gifts and treatments meant for serious partners. When you two decide to settle with each other(exclusive) then you must be mature and make sure you are not in it for fun or to pass time.
Re: Women by koolsnoop2(m): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
Are you saying girls can double date?
chiwetaluAGU:
ADVICE TO SINGLES.

Stop laying claims to girl that you havent paid her bride price. She isnt yours until you do the needful.
Girls feel free and mingle cool
Re: Women by koolsnoop2(m): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
delishpot:

Have you paid her bride price that you want her to not recieve gifts from others because of you?
If she decides to decline gifts it should be because she does not subscribe to what the giver of those gifts wants from her in return wether she is in a relationship or not.
To me she did wrong accepting those gifts if she knew she would not want to date him. She for no open am sef taljless of keep am.
ok
Re: Women by chiwetaluAGU(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
koolsnoop2:
Are you saying girls can double date?
As long as they are not married, yes. They should try many partners to enable them make the right choice. Same goes for guys

4 Likes

Re: Women by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
Chai...
Some guys and complain sef!!
Girls this... Girls that..!!
Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Women by koolsnoop2(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
eezeribe:
Most Nigerian girls would always collect gifts from men,even when they get married.
'They have this 'entitlement mentality' that has ended up making them cheaper than pure water.
Back to your topic,I would suggest you tell your girlfriend to return those gifts or probably severe ties with the said 'toaster' if she can be honest.even the nature of the gifts and the manner of the 'chyking' suggests to me that he is a player and a 'fuckboy',and if you don't act fast,your girlfriend would soon grace his bed,because most of these girls are naturally attracted to such guys.
Thanks bro
Re: Women by koolsnoop2(m): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
chiwetaluAGU:

As long as they are not married, yes. They should try many partners to enable them make the right choice. Same goes for guys
Wow!
Re: Women by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
1.It is not bad for her to collect gifts from guys but there should be reservations on the type of gifts.

2. Having told the guy she is in a relationship and he keeps pressurizing her, it is advisable she cut contact with the guy and define her relationship with him. If he persist he might win her affection for him.

3. Treat your lady right and get her gifts don't wait for another to spoil her with gifts in your own very eyes. I.e if you really consider her to be a wife material.

4. Don't blame her for collecting gifts from guys. She had male friends before you met her but she should learn to define her relationship with the other male folks. Her opening up to you about the gift shows she loves and respects you.

3 Likes

Re: Women by koolsnoop2(m): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dextology:
1.It is not bad for her to collect gifts from guys but there should be reservations on the type of gifts.

2. Having told the guy she is in a relationship and he keeps pressurizing her, it is advisable she cut contact with the guy and define her relationship with him. If he persist he might win her affection for him.

3. Treat your lady right and get her gifts don't wait for another to spoil her with gifts in your own very eyes. I.e if you really consider her to be a wife material.

4. Don't blame her for collecting gifts from guys. She had male friends before you met her but she should learn to define her relationship with the other male folks. Her opening up to you about the gift shows she loves and respects you.
Thanks man
Re: Women by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
koolsnoop2:

Thanks man

You're welcome
Re: Women by crackhaus: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
koolsnoop2:
Good day nairalanders..

why will a girl even collect gifts from guys?
You probably just started dating Nigerian women undecided

2 Likes

Re: Women by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Question1 : Nigerian babes are like the leech who as described in the Bible, always cries 'give me, give me'. All you need to do is make an offer to her and she would accept. Our babes no dey see something comot eye.
Question 2: Bros if you see what you want, go for it. He has seen the quality in her and he is going in for the kill. If you cherish your babe, hold her tight. Until you tie the nuptial knot, you can't lay exclusive claim to a babe.
Re: Women by koolsnoop2(m): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
olrotimi:
Question1 : Nigerian babes are like the leech who as described in the Bible, always cries 'give me, give me'. All you need to do is make an offer to her and she would accept. Our babes no dey see something comot eye.
Question 2: Bros if you see what you want, go for it. He has seen the quality in her and he is going in for the kill. If you cherish your babe, hold her tight. Until you tie the nuptial knot, you can't lay exclusive claim to a babe.
You're rightly on point brother

1 Like

Re: Women by Fkforyou(m): 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
olrotimi:

Point of correction, they should hold each other tight, she is not a balloon, she should decide where she wants to be ( which she has done according to the OP) .... undecided

If she truly wants to be with the OP, no manner of gift can change her stand.

What's the point of being in a relationship with someone if they can be poached by someone else.... undecided
Re: Women by Frankgenius213: 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
delishpot:

A girl can double date same as men but sex should not be involved and each date shoukd not expect to recieve gifts and treatments meant for serious partners. When you two decide to settle with each other(exclusive) then you must be mature and make sure you are not in it for fun or to pass time.

shut up jare see this one way day bend down piss

@op forget woman now.my guy just travel go Malaysia two days back.he is sending IV letter for me in two weeks time.because we day hustle together.where is the stupid gf of his.she is begging to come back.even if u don marry am she go collect see the day u accept say Nigerian girls are cheaper than pure water...

woo na u get ur life op
Re: Women by Rexnegro(m): 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
eezeribe:
this is super true...they re so fishy in their reasoning ehn. Nigeria girls? oh no they make guys to Have just option About them which is " just f**k Them"
Re: Women by mctowel01: 5:49am On Jun 16, 2017
Bro, I strongly advise you go to the market and buy back those stuff for her, or something even better, then ask her to return.the ones wih her. Then draw a line on outsider's influence after that
Re: Women by Opistorincos(m): 6:42am On Jun 16, 2017
Bro, don't give yourself high bp cos of girls, try your best to stay faithful and be a gentleman while you guys are still courting, have it at the back of your mind that she's opened to many options since you're yet to officially put a ring on it. All you have to do is play your part and pray she'll stay faithful like some virtuous ladies until you both are officially pronounced man and wife.
Re: Women by MMotimo: 6:50am On Jun 16, 2017
Once upon a time in Nigeria, seems like a thousand years ago now, girls did not accept gifts from toasters they had no intention of dating. Each party knows the gifts are not just "from the goodness of his heart." A girl can argue that she didn't ask for the gifts but then, why are you accepting it/them? By accepting gifts (cash or kind), you are setting an expectation, wittingly or unwittingly.

I don't know if poverty/awoof mentality has taken over and basic dignifying behavior is no longer a consideration or if it is just upside down civilization that makes it okay to accept gifts from someone you don't want.

Gifts of underwear to boot! Can it get more intimate than that? The audacity! And this girl has no intention of going out with this person? She has not given any green light whatsoever to warrant this situation? And she didn't express any outrage to him?

I'm old school, I cannot understand. Wait for those that can rationalize this, I can't.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women by delishpot: 7:31am On Jun 16, 2017
Frankgenius213:

shut up jare see this one way day bend down piss

@op forget woman now.my guy just travel go Malaysia two days back.he is sending IV letter for me in two weeks time.because we day hustle together.where is the stupid gf of his.she is begging to come back.even if u don marry am she go collect see the day u accept say Nigerian girls are cheaper than pure water...

woo na u get ur life op

grin grin grin yeye dey smell. Bend down piss dey cause you so much anger grin grin grin wetin you go come do of peraon laydown piss, kill your self? grin grin
Re: Women by bukatyne(f): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2017
MMotimo:
Once upon a time in Nigeria, seems like a thousand years ago now, girls did not accept gifts from toasters they had no intention of dating. Each party knows the gifts are not just "from the goodness of his heart." A girl can argue that she didn't ask for the gifts but then, why are you accepting it/them? By accepting gifts (cash or kind), you are setting an expectation, wittingly or unwittingly.

I don't know if poverty/awoof mentality has taken over and basic dignifying behavior is no longer a consideration or if it is just upside down civilization that makes it okay to accept gifts from someone you don't want.

Gifts of underwear to boot! Can it get more intimate than that? The audacity! And this girl has no intention of going out with this person? She has not given any green light whatsoever to warrant this situation? And she didn't express any outrage to him?

I'm old school, I cannot understand. Wait for those that can rationalize this, I can't.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

As always smiley
Re: Women by nicerod(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2017
grin

Ur gal don dey collect am for ur back b4 e tell u.

grin

1 Like

Re: Women by bukatyne(f): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2017
koolsnoop2:
Good day nairalanders..
Please i need mature mind here.
My babe called and said a guy bought her some present. To her greatest surprise when she open it lo and behold she saw panties, underwear and swemming kits inside.
I feel it is normal for someone to buy you a gift, but what is not normal to me is the motive behind it.
After she open the gift the guy now ask her out. She told him she is in a relationship already and she love her guy. The guy said no problem cus she can date us both and compare after which she will choose which she said no. The guy press on by inviting for swimming which she also decline.
My questions:
1. why will a girl even collect gifts from guys?
2. Is it even morally right for a guy after a girl told you she is in a relationship to still keep on pressurizing her.

I plan to call and blame her for collecting the gift at the first place, but i don't want to hurt her, cus i know she'll start crying which i don't want.
Please guys, i love her and don't want to lose her.

1. No
2. No

Ask her the reason behind collecting the gifts in the first place. If she is not interested in him, she should return it.

1 Like

Re: Women by koolsnoop2(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2017
mctowel01:

Bro, I strongly advise you go to the market and buy back those stuff for her, or something even better, then ask her to return.the ones wih her. Then draw a line on outsider's influence after that
I agree with you
Re: Women by koolsnoop2(m): 11:31am On Jun 16, 2017
Opistorincos:
Bro, don't give yourself high bp cos of girls, try your best to stay faithful and be a gentleman while you guys are still courting, have it at the back of your mind that she's opened to many options since you're yet to officially put a ring on it. All you have to do is play your part and pray she'll stay faithful like some virtuous ladies until you both are officially pronounced man and wife.
OK....
thanks brother
Re: Women by koolsnoop2(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2017
MMotimo:

Actually she return the gift back to the guy but he refuse to collect it. she told the guy he came late cus she's already in a relationship and she can't double date and that she love her man. The guy ask her what he is to her and she said just a friend. then she told him that his man is the best man to her and immediately the guy walk out.
I told her to keep the gift in the office, and give him back anytime he show up again.
Re: Women by koolsnoop2(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2017
bukatyne:

1. No
2. No

Ask her the reason behind collecting the gifts in the first place. If she is not interested in him, she should return it.
According to her she reject the gift but he insisted n when she open it n discover wat is inside she return it but he refuse to collect it...
Re: Women by koolsnoop2(m): 11:55am On Jun 16, 2017
nicerod:
grin

Ur gal don dey collect am for ur back b4 e tell u.

grin
I trust her no matter wat...
n again she's a godly girl n not one of those slay Queen.
In fact she is free to collect any gift in as much her conscience permit her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Common Kitchen Layout & Shapes / How Do I Resolve This Situation With My Girlfriend / How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.