Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

New Nation Pledge Till February 14 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Nation Pledge Till February 14 (337 Views)

Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding Postponed Till February 2017 / Dasuki’s Trial Stalled Again, Case Adjourned Till February 26 / Fuel Scarcity To Continue Till February 2016 - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Nation Pledge Till February 14 by kglamour(m): 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
I pledge to Nigeria, my country To remove Jonathan and his Cabinet To replace him with Gen. BUHARI Because he is faithful, loyal, and honest that can Save Nigeria with all his strength And also defend her unity And uphold, and honour, and glory So help us God!!

Please hit 'like' for amen.

4 Likes

Re: New Nation Pledge Till February 14 by Shiifi(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nice 1jor GMB till 2019
#change x coming
Re: New Nation Pledge Till February 14 by dharyour93(m): 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
So Help Us God
Re: New Nation Pledge Till February 14 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Is Buhari aware of this controversial step u just took on his behalf?
Do you have his endorsement?
And do you know there's an act of law that backs our current national pledge?
I believe you also want a peaceful election so please be objective and polite with your posts and comment. Cause you might end up sending a wrong message to some people.

I understand freedom is expensive to manage.

Maybe its when we have an Idi Amin type for a president that will guarantee you freedom of speech but won't guarantee you freedom after speech, I believe most people will criticise fairly

1 Like

Re: New Nation Pledge Till February 14 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
your mates are dying as rebels and you are here wasting your brain.

(1) (Reply)

19 Students Feared Injured In Ebonyi Fire Scare / PDP & APC Thugs Kill Three, Injure Others In Lagos / Nigerians Pledged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.