Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,696 members, 7,862,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) (49765 Views)

"Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command / Gambian President-elect Adama Barrow Releases New Photos 2day 2 Show He's Alive / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Rexyl(m): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
omonnakoda:
It is not my habit to "KNOW" things without EVIDENCE . I am talking SPECIFICALLY about 27 books . Please redirect your remarks to that and stop spouting vague and obscure generalities .

Finally we reach the point where you realize your argument is feeble and so you have to undermine or impeach me personally . So you say my work is not of God ( therefore it must be of the devil discussion closed) I am only interested facts. There are two kinds of folk ; Those who can be brow beaten to pay tithes ad those who CANNOT . I am of the latter. I asked specific questions and you are talking of angels .What does that have to do with what I asked?
That is like me asking an 18 year old why he failed and he tells me 3 wise men gave Jesus Gold Frankincense and . What is the nexus

That shows you are a student of theory, not faith. Inasmuch you are not following after faith you will continue to argue, but it's a pity my contribution is limited to space and communicating device.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Rexyl(m): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
omonnakoda:
It is not my habit to "KNOW" things without EVIDENCE . I am talking SPECIFICALLY about 27 books . Please redirect your remarks to that and stop spouting vague and obscure generalities .

Finally we reach the point where you realize your argument is feeble and so you have to undermine or impeach me personally . So you say my work is not of God ( therefore it must be of the devil discussion closed) I am only interested facts. There are two kinds of folk ; Those who can be brow beaten to pay tithes ad those who CANNOT . I am of the latter. I asked specific questions and you are talking of angels .What does that have to do with what I asked?
That is like me asking an 18 year old why he failed and he tells me 3 wise men gave Jesus Gold Frankincense and . What is the nexus

That shows you are a student of theory, not faith. Inasmuch you are not following after faith you will continue to argue, but it's a pity my contribution is limited to space, chance and communicating device.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by omonnakoda: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
limamintruth:

Though i'm just going through this thread now, permit me to reply you. kiss

The books of the new testament were separately written down by the disciples of Jesus (Paul inclusive) under the guidance of the Holy Spirit at the time. These books contain divine messages on the lifetime of Christ Jesus, the word of God, the lifetime of the early christians e.t.c. Some of these books are even titled with the writer's name. But the books written by Apostle Paul are mostly letters he wrote and addressed to fellow believers in the different towns & location around.

So back to your questions:-
1. Yes, Jesus directed them to write these books. Remember Jesus is God & these disciples didnt just write these books of their personal volition. The Holy Spirit (of God) directed them all thru on what to write.

2. & 3.
These are the only known books endorsed by God Almighty for the nourishment of our spirituality. cool
So there's nothing like 'chosing' or 'discarding' in the Holy Bible mister. Comprend'e? undecided

This is much unlike your present quran that was created in very suspicious manner grin grin grin as seen thus :

"When Muhammad died in 632 CE, the Qur’an had not been recorded and collected into a book. Instead, Muslims MEMORIZED large portions of the Qur'an. This was especially true of people who knew Muhammad in person. The Qur’an means to recite. It is possible that some of these verses had been recorded on bones, rocks, or hides before Muhammad died. Regardless, it didn’t take long for the early Muslims to decide that they needed to have the Qur’an collected into a book.
The original Qur’an was completed by 634 CE. It is important to understand that a political process is what produced the Qur’an. In 633 CE, a military battle caused 700 Muslims to be killed. A close friend of Muhammad (named Salim) that could recite a large portion of the Qur’an was killed. What would happen if all the close followers of Muhammad were killed? Early Muslims wanted to maintain the purity of the Qur’an as Muhammad had spoken it.
So the original Qur’an of 634 CE was created during the political reign of Abu Bakr. This original Qur’an came to be known as the Hafsah codex (about 10 years later when Hafsah began to maintain it). However, this most important original manuscript of the Qur’an was destroyed by Muslim leaders in 667 CE. (Hafsah was one of Muhammad's wives. She maintained the original Qur'an until her death in 667 CE. Muslim leaders wanted to destroy the original Qur'an before Hafsah died. But she refused to hand over the codex for burning. She was successful until her death [Refer to Al-Masahif 24] It is most important to ask, "Why did Hafsah not wish to have this most important original manuscript of the Qur'an to be burnt?"wink."

So my question to you is this: . How can you proof to we the non-muslims that your quran (i.e the one you use presently & which was personally 'CHOSEN' by caliph uthman) contains the original message from proph. muhammed; while that of Hafsat (which was subsequently destroyed) is among the fake ones? lipsrsealed

I am not a Muslim. I do Not believe their Quran was delivered in the way it was claimed and it is very easy fr me to challenge that claim.

I also do not believe your bible. But what i question is your claim in comparison to the Muslim's . Mohameed specifically CLAIMS his revlation is the word of God
You claim that The books of the new testament were separately written down by the disciples of Jesus (Paul inclusive) under the guidance of the Holy Spirit at the time.

DID THE DISCIPLES SAY SO ,WHEN AND WHERE

DID THE DISCIPLES SAY THEIR WRITINGS WERE TO BE TREATED AS SCRIPTURE ? WHEN AND WHERE

Please answer these two questions
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by omonnakoda: 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
Rexyl:

That shows you are a student of theory, not faith. Inasmuch you are not following after faith you will continue to argue, but it's a pity my contribution is limited to space, chance and communicating device.

In short something is wrong with me.

Try and have the debate without bringing ME into it AT ALL. Avoid all pronouns. Discuss the ISSUES. I acknowledge that will be impossible and so in exasperation you have to turn on ME. The problem is not me but your ideas.
In other words you are only able to discuss your faith with someone who shares it. There is no meeting place fr those who do not believe your ideas and in that regard there is not much difference between the fundamentalism of Islam or Christianity.
There is no factual underpinning to any of your claims and yet you make no allowance for the possibility that they are wrong.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by akaahs(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
I can imagine somebody tellin me that islam is a religion of peace wit all d teriorist been breath by them.

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by limamintruth: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
omonnakoda:

I am not a Muslim. I do Not believe their Quran was delivered in the way it was claimed and it is very easy fr me to challenge that claim.

I also do not believe your bible. But what i question is your claim in comparison to the Muslim's . Mohameed specifically CLAIMS his revlation is the word of God
You claim that The books of the new testament were separately written down by the disciples of Jesus (Paul inclusive) under the guidance of the Holy Spirit at the time.

DID THE DISCIPLES SAY SO ,WHEN AND WHERE

DID THE DISCIPLES SAY THEIR WRITINGS WERE TO BE TREATED AS SCRIPTURE ? WHEN AND WHERE

Please answer these two questions

Ok i get it that you are neither a christian or a muslim. It would have been better if you open a thread to discuss this if really you want proper answers cos i dont understand how these issues you raise relate to the thread at hand.

Well, for your questions, 2 Timothy 3:16-17 says thus,

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

And also the same 2 Timothy but chapt. 2 verse 15 says

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Does that answer your questions?
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by omonnakoda: 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
limamintruth:

Ok i get it that you are neither a christian or a muslim. It would have been better if you open a thread to discuss this if really you want proper answers cos i dont understand how these issues you raise relate to the thread at hand.

Well, for your questions, 2 Timothy 3:16-17 says thus,

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Does that answer your question? undecided
You read the questions again and ask yourself whether you answered them There are two simple questions
Did the author or Timothy CLAIM to be inspired Did any of the authors of the new testament tell any one before they died, to treat their work as SCRIPTURE, WHO?
Paul never said he was writing "SCRIPTURE"
what makes the New Testament scripture It is only when we have addresses that that we can start to quote it as such.

No they do not relate directly to the thread but making that observation at this point is hypocrisy. The thread derailed a long time ago in an attempt to show supremacy of the Christian doctrine. I am trying to debunk that. It is no less vapid
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Rexyl(m): 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
omonnakoda:

In short something is wrong with me.

Try and have the debate without bringing ME into it AT ALL. Avoid all pronouns. Discuss the ISSUES. I acknowledge that will be impossible and so in exasperation you have to turn on ME. The problem is not me but your ideas.
In other words you are only able to discuss your faith with someone who shares it. There is no meeting place fr those who do not believe your ideas and in that regard there is not much difference between the fundamentalism of Islam or Christianity.
There is no factual underpinning to any of your claims and yet you make no allowance for the possibility that they are wrong.

it's like things that have to do with faith and spirituality have no basis in your your life.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by omonnakoda: 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
Let us look at it like this according to the Christian doctrine .The only way to salvation is by following what they believe.This is equally true of Islam to a very slightly lesser degree. So everything else (of spirituality,religion and faith is a WASTE OF TIME) . Christianity as we know is a European creation. The African variant is more fundamentalist but also more SUPERSTITIOUS. It incorporates and manipulates beliefs and fears about witchcraft,marine spirits,spirit wife/husband. Miraculous breakthrough to stupendous wealth and all other kinds of silly notions that are attractive to inchoate minds.
It is a way of being and thinking that stifles progress. Fasting and prayer does not lead to development of vaccines or Ipads and will not give us electricity or jobs . There is a very thin line between faith and being superstitious. ONe can be superstitious even in matters of God. It is superstition to believe that paying tithes in church will lead to riches on earth.That is the ultimate con for the ultimate fool.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by mikron(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
omonnakoda:
I am not interested in the circumstance so you are just diverting attention.

What "scriptures" was Paul referring to ?

My question is did Paul instruct anyone to ELEVATE his EPISTLES to scripture

I have not come across any authority on HOW or WHY Paul's epistles became scripture.

Also why is an epistle of Paul a scripture and Not an epistle of the current Pope or of Chris Oyakhilome
What is ur problem about who wrote what and when was certain scriptures became books in d Bible? The Bible made us believe that the ways of God are not the ways of men so please desist from arguing blindly about the word of God almighty. He gave his disciples the inspiration to write those books separately in different generations by different men of God in fulfilment of his word pertaining to mankind. Baba God alone is the all knowing God so the issue about when the old or new testaments were written should not arise here please drop ur argument because u re beginning to sound like a Muslim. I doubt if u re not one
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by omonnakoda: 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
mikron:
What is ur problem about who wrote what and when was certain scriptures became books in d Bible? The Bible made us believe that the ways of God are not the ways of men so please desist from arguing blindly about the word of God almighty. He gave his disciples the inspiration to write those books separately in different generations by different men of God in fulfilment of his word pertaining to mankind. Baba God alone is the all knowing God so the issue about when the old or new testaments were written should not arise here please drop ur argument because u re beginning to sound like a Muslim. I doubt if u re not one
Please let us not descend to name calling.I will be courteous and expect the same back if not do not reply because you will not like it.
If I am told the bible is from God and if I believe its contents and follow them I will be saved.I think I have a duty to check its provenance.Where does it come from who wrote it etc. I can see that this is frustrating for you and when you,like others before you, run out of any convincing points you decide to resort to ad hominem. Ie personal attacks. I must be a moslem etc. Even if the ways of God are not the ways of men does that prove the bible is of God? why is the bible more reliable than the Nigerian Constitution,the Quran of the Ifa Corpus ?
I have seen no convincing reason and will always question it. If you do not like it that is too bad but please once again be careful how you address me and do not cross the lines of basic politeness.

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by tylesh(f): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
This is so so sad
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by mikron(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
omonnakoda:
Please let us not descend to name calling.I will be courteous and expect the same back if not do not reply because you will not like it.
If I am told the bible is from God and if I believe its contents and follow them I will be saved.I think I have a duty to check its provenance.Where does it come from who wrote it etc. I can see that this is frustrating for you and when you,like others before you, run out of any convincing points you decide to resort to ad hominem. Ie personal attacks. I must be a moslem etc. Even if the ways of God are not the ways of men does that prove the bible is of God? why is the bible more reliable than the Nigerian Constitution,the Quran of the Ifa Corpus ?
I have seen no convincing reason and will always question it. If you do not like it that is too bad but please once again be careful how you address me and do not cross the lines of basic politeness.
What exactly is ur point about these questions u ve been asking? Are u writing a project or u re making a research about the books and authors of the Bible? U might as well ask the Muslims here who wrote the Queen, when it was written and when it became relevant, because from all indications u re out to attack the christians
why the Bible? U have a right not to believe in the Bible that is ur problem, that makes u either a pagan or an atheist. We Christians believe in the Holy Bible because it foretold the end of time, it already stated clearly what we should expect and see in the last days e.g wars and rumors of wars, the love of money will grow in man, the love of our fellow man will wax cold, the emergence of the mark of the beast where without it no man can buy or sell, and it would interest u to know that the said Mark is already being used by the US government on the wrist and forehead of their prisoners via computer chips injected to either the wrist and foreheads of the said prisoners, banks, organisations have started introducing marks in form of computer microchips in atm cards, voters registration, driver license etc to citizens, my bank Eco bank sent me a txt msg asking me to come for the mandated CBN verification number. What numbers do they want to assign to me if not what has been foretold in in Bible in Rev. Bro pls drop this argument, the word of God is true and only a fool will doubt the authenticity of the greatest book on earth. The BIBLE.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by omonnakoda: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
mikron:
What exactly is ur point about these questions u ve been asking? Are u writing a project or u re making a research about the books and authors of the Bible? U might as well ask the Muslims here who wrote the Queen, when it was written and when it became relevant, because from all indications u re out to attack the christians
why the Bible? U have a right not to believe in the Bible that is ur problem, that makes u either a pagan or an atheist. We Christians believe in the Holy Bible because it foretold the end of time, it already stated clearly what we should expect and see in the last days e.g wars and rumors of wars, the love of money will grow in man, the love of our fellow man will wax cold, the emergence of the mark of the beast where without it no man can buy or sell, and it would interest u to know that the said Mark is already being used by the US government on the wrist and forehead of their prisoners via computer chips injected to either the wrist and foreheads of the said prisoners, banks, organisations have started introducing marks in form of computer microchips in atm cards, voters registration, driver license etc to citizens, my bank Eco bank sent me a txt msg asking me to come for the mandated CBN verification number. What numbers do they want to assign to me if not what has been foretold in in Bible in Rev. Bro pls drop this argument, the word of God is true and only a fool will doubt the authenticity of the greatest book on earth. The BIBLE.
Your mother is a fool and will die like a fool
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by 9jaforlife: 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=nzeadachie post=30425820][/quote]

The BIBLE may, indeed does, contain a warrant for trafficking in humans, for ethnic cleansing, for slavery, for bride-price, and for indiscriminate massacre, but we are not bound by any of it because it was put together by crude, uncultured human mammals.

- Christopher Hitchens (your Hero), in his book titled "god is not great". wink
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by limamintruth: 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
omonnakoda:
There are two simple questions
Did the author or Timothy CLAIM to be inspired Did any of the authors of the new testament tell any one before they died, to treat their work as SCRIPTURE, WHO?
what makes the New Testament scripture It is only when we have addresses that that we can start to quote it as such.

I dont think you even know what 'scripture' means from all these your vague posts. A scripture is the sacred writings of a particular religion. Then ask yourself why such 'mere' writings are being termed 'sacred'? What makes a book sacred isnt the ink used in typing its contents, but the revelation & inspiration from whence the author sourced his/her book's content.
Thus, recorded prophecies from God & His messages are regarded as Holy & sacred. And these sacred writings are what believers term as 'scripture'.

Note also that Paul at that time, usually convey God's messages & instructions to the believers thru letters. This is primarily why his books are regarded by the believers as sacred & scripture too.

Its very unfortunate that you dont agree with the Holy Bible, so no matter what i quote therein, you wont still believe. It will be tantamount to me pouring water into a basket tongue
Our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ encouraged us to study the scriptures continously when He stated in John 5:39 thus,

39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. K.J.V

Peter himself acknowledged that Paul's writings (as with the other books of the new covenant) are 'SCRIPTURE' in 2 Peter 3:14-16 (esp. 15 & 16 thus :-

15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other SCRIPTURES, unto their own destruction.

Understood? undecided

omonnakoda:
No they do not relate directly to the thread but making that observation at this point is hypocrisy. The thread derailed a long time ago in an attempt to show supremacy of the Christian doctrine. I am trying to debunk that. It is no less vapid

lol, so you are here to defend the defenceless muslims ryt? Whatcha pity cheesy

As far as i'm concerned, you are yet to debunk anything mister; so try harder please cool
In case you dont know, lemme remind you that his thread is about the beheading of a muslim jordanian by some islamic terror group called isis, ok?
So i ask you again, how does that relate with your silly argument about whether or not Apostle Paul's writings are scriptural? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by tonychristopher: 11:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
9jaforlife:

Me? I know you people too well grin

If you've spent 20years or so in life and you haven't seen one good thing in Islam, best bet is that a few passages from me will only give you the pleasure of doing more of your favourite hobby: hauling insults at Muslims. Look for another candidate who doesn't know the way bigots think.

Thanks for your invitation smiley

You still have not been able to tell me any positive thing about Islam ..do you know if I want to convert

Just tell me just two positive thing about Islam instead of beating around the bush

Start from Muhammed and Ali then Ibrahim

Tell me noteable thing
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by mikron(m): 12:04am On Feb 05, 2015
omonnakoda:
Your mother is a fool and will die like a fool
i never called u names of any sort in my posts other than for u to drop d argument about who wrote wat or when so I dont see the rationale behind these insults. I ll not degenerate to exchanging written insults with u here. My sweet mother passed. May God bless her soul. Have a nice nyt.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by 9jaforlife: 1:04am On Feb 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

You still have not been able to tell me any positive thing about Islam .. [/b]do you know if I want to convert[b]

Just tell me just two positive thing about Islam instead of beating around the bush

Start from Muhammed and Ali then Ibrahim

Tell me noteable thing

You think so much of yourself cheesy Now that you "may" convert, I should call Shina Peters and throw a party? Who cares if you become the president of ISIS!

No, I didn't beat about the bush. I told you straight off that I knew you bigots too well to pay attention to your useless invitation. I know that you don't have the slightest sincerity but only looking for a way of throwing rude comments and silly, unproductive banters... I'm not cut out for your craps!
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by tonychristopher: 1:07am On Feb 05, 2015
9jaforlife:

You think so much of yourself cheesy Now that you "may" convert, I should call Shina Peters and throw a party? Who cares if you become the president of ISIS!

No, I didn't beat about the bush. I told you straight off that I knew you bigots too well to pay attention to your useless invitation. I know that you don't have the slightest sincerity but only looking for a way of throwing rude comments and silly, unproductive banters... I'm not cut out for your craps!

I was not rude and I just asked a very simple question which you have not answered

TELL ME JUST ONE OR TWO POSITIVE THING ABOUT ISLAM . I AM WAITING

make me admire Islam

I am all ears
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by 9jaforlife: 1:29am On Feb 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

I was not rude and I just asked a very simple question which you have not answered

TELL ME JUST ONE OR TWO POSITIVE THING ABOUT ISLAM . I AM WAITING

make me admire Islam

I am all ears

And I am also telling you nicely to go to he.ll smiley
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by omonnakoda: 1:33am On Feb 05, 2015
mikron:
i never called u names of any sort in my posts other than for u to drop d argument about who wrote wat or when so I dont see the rationale behind these insults. I ll not degenerate to exchanging written insults with u here. My sweet mother passed. May God bless her soul. Have a nice nyt.
You dey craze
E no go better for her anywhere she dey and you go join her . soon
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by IbnuUche(m): 1:59am On Feb 05, 2015
engllishmart:

God totally punish you and your generation you inconsequential idi0t! Bastard son of a cursed f00l. Just pray I don't set my eyes on you cos I will just strangle you by the neck to death while I look into ur cold eyes and watch as life departs from you as you plead for mercy!
you are one of them i guess ideologically, seeds of same tree. what a merciless inhumanity to fellow human.
dont forget your deeds justify who you are regardless of types of faith you practice because many people have been demonised in human flesh since creation,but understand not & been decieved in the name of religion. so chukwu ma onye bu onye na uwa. obi ocha na ezi omume bu ife chineke na enene na obi mmadu.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by tonychristopher: 7:30am On Feb 05, 2015
9jaforlife:

And I am also telling you nicely to go to he.ll smiley

This has proved that majority of Muslims are just following that madness without a cogent reason

You just couldn't place just two good things why Islam is good

Shame on you
Shame on your religion
She on your ....
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by mikron(m): 10:46am On Feb 05, 2015
omonnakoda:
You dey craze
i don't blame u, I blame d psychiatric hospital u escaped from, for throwing insults at a dead woman shows that u re raving mad. Na u and ur entire generation go die u Islamic dog. U dey mad? U open ur stinking cancer infected almajiri unwashed mouth to insult my dead mum? Na ur parents go die this year. Idiot. Trying to know who wrote wat and what year In d Bible bla bla bla, why don't u go and wake up Timothy, Paul, Matthew and all the disciples that wrote the Bible and ask them urslf? Akpa, kunu. I ve copied down ur name and I ll make nairaland too hot for u you will wish u never crossed my path. Son of a LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by limamintruth: 10:52am On Feb 05, 2015
omonnakoda:
You dey craze

Lol, the defender of the defenseless ought not to lose his cool oooo grin

Anyways, in case you didnt see my reply to you which i posted earlier, here it is cool:

omonnakoda:
There are two simple questions

I dont think you even know what 'scripture' means from all these your vague posts. A scripture is the sacred writings of a particular religion. Then ask yourself why such 'mere' writings are being termed 'sacred'? What makes a book sacred isnt the ink used in typing its contents, but the revelation & inspiration from whence the author sourced his/her book's content.
Thus, recorded prophecies from God & His messages are regarded as Holy & sacred. And these sacred writings are what believers term as 'scripture'.

Note also that Paul at that time, usually convey God's messages & instructions to the believers thru letters. This is primarily why his books are regarded by the believers as sacred too.

Its very unfortunate that you dont agree with the Holy Bible, so no matter what i quote therein, you wont still believe. It will be tantamount to me pouring water into a basket tongue
Our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ encouraged us to study the scriptures continously when He stated in John 5:39 thus,

39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. K.J.V

Peter himself acknowledged that Paul's writings (as with the other books of the new covenant) are 'SCRIPTURE' in 2 Peter 3:14-16 (esp. 15 & 16 thus :-

15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other SCRIPTURES, unto their own destruction.

Understood? undecided

omonnakoda:

As far as i'm concerned, you are yet to debunk anything mister; so try harder please cool
In case you dont know, lemme remind you that his thread is about the beheading of a muslim jordanian by some islamic terror group called isis, ok?
So i ask you again, how does that relate with your silly argument about whether or not Apostle Paul's writings are scriptural? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by omonnakoda: 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
limamintruth:

Lol, the defender of the defenseless ought not to lose his cool oooo grin

Anyways, in case you didnt see my reply to you which i posted earlier, here it is cool:

Note also that Paul at that time, usually convey God's messages & instructions to the believers thru letters. This is primarily why his books are regarded by the believers as sacred too.

Understood? undecided

Go and ask you 5tupid mother why she did not close her legs and so allow you to be born
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by 9jaforlife: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

This has proved that majority of Muslims are just following that madness without a cogent reason

You just couldn't place just two good things why Islam is good

Shame on you
Shame on your religion
She on your ....

Now you're showing your true colour, because your mission has failed smiley. I wonder why the welfare of Muslims matter to you so much?

Imagine the deceitful extent you went, just to get one chance of displaying your life long hateful preconceived notions about Islam You even thought you could deceive me with converting, lol

You really tried but it didn't fly with me, you only succeeded in fooling yourself. But at least you have the rest of your life to pursue your career in deep-rooted ethnocentrism and chronic bigotry. This one time, you have failed, and the shame is on YOU! Sorry for your loss!!
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by tonychristopher: 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
9jaforlife:

Now you're showing your true colour, because your mission has failed smiley. I wonder why the welfare of Muslims matter to you so much?

Imagine the deceitful extent you went, just to get one chance of displaying your life long hateful preconceived notions about Islam You even thought you could deceive me with converting, lol

You really tried but it didn't fly with me, you only succeeded in fooling yourself. But at least you have the rest of your life to pursue your career in deep-rooted ethnocentrism and chronic bigotry. This one time, you have failed, and the shame is on YOU! Sorry for your loss!!

DO YOU KNOW WHY WELFARE OF MUSLIM MATTER TO ME

YOU GUYS ARE THE PROBLEM IN THE WORLD, SUCH A NASTY MENTALITY

MUSLIM FIGHT THEMSELVES - SUNNI AND SHIA KILLIN
MUSLIM FIGHT ATHEIST
MUSLIM FIGHT JEWS
MUSLIM FIGHT CHRISTAIN
MUSLIN FIGHT BUDDIST
MUSLIM FIGHT HINDUS

MUSLIM ARE THE CREATES PROBLEM WE HAVE, THEY DO NOT STAY IN ORGANIZED SOCIET AND THEY ALWAYS KILL

YOU CANT EVEN SAY ONE GOOD THING ABOUT ISLAM
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by tonychristopher: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
9jaforlife:

Religious minorities have not “flourished” under Islam. In fact, they have dwindled to mere shadows after centuries of persecution and discrimination. Some were converted from their native religion by brute force, others under the agonizing strain of dhimmitude.

What Muslims call “tolerance,” others correctly identify as institutionalized discrimination. The consignment of Jews and Christians to dhimmis under Islamic rule means that they are not allowed the same religious rights and freedoms as Muslims. They cannot share their faith, for example, or build houses of worship without permission.

Historically, dhimmis have often had to wear distinguishing clothing or cut their hair in a particular manner that indicates their position of inferiority and humiliation. They do not share the same legal rights as Muslims, and must even pay a poll tax (the jizya). They are to be killed or have their children taken from them if they cannot satisfy the tax collector’s requirements.

For hundreds of years, the Christian population in occupied Europe had their sons taken away and forcibly converted into Muslim warriors (known as Jannisaries) by the Ottoman Turks.

It is under this burden of discrimination and third-class status that so many religious minorities converted to Islam over the centuries. Those who didn’t often faced economic and social hardships that persist to this day and are appalling by Western standards of true religious tolerance and pluralism.

For those who are not “the People of the Book,” such as Hindus and atheists, there is very little tolerance to be found once Islam establishes political superiority. The Quran tells Muslims to “fight in the way of Allah” until “religion is only for Allah.” The conquered populations face death if they do not establish regular prayer and charity in the Islamic tradition (ie. the pillars of Islam).

Tamerlane and other Muslim warriors slaughtered tens of millions of Hindus and Buddhists, and displaced or forcibly converted millions more over the last thousand years. Islamists in Somalia behead Christians. In Iran, they are jailed.

One of the great ironies of Islam is that non-Muslims are to be treated according to the very standards by which Muslims themselves would claim the right to violent self-defense were the shoe on the other foot. Islam is its own justification. Most Muslims therefore feel no need to explain the ingrained arrogance and double standard.

There are about 500 verses in the Quran that speak of Allah’s hatred for non-Muslims and the punishment that he has prepared for their unbelief. There is also a tiny handful that say otherwise, but these are mostly earlier verses that many scholars consider to be abrogated by the later, more violent ones.

As for Sura 109, any true Quran scholar will point out that the purpose of the verse was to distinguish Islam from the gods of the Quraysh (one of which was named "Allah"wink rather than to advocate religious tolerance for non-Muslims. At the time that he narrated this very early verse, Muhammad did not have any power, and thus no choice but to be "tolerant" of others. By contrast, there was no true tolerance shown when he returned to Mecca with power many years later and demanded the eviction or death of anyone who would not convert to Islam. In fact, he physically destroyed the cherished idols of the people to whom he had previously addressed in Sura 109.

If tolerance simply means discouraging the mass slaughter of those of a different faith, then today's Islam generally meets this standard more often than not. But, if tolerance means allowing people of other faiths the same religious liberties that Muslims enjoy, then Islam is fundamentally the most intolerant religion under the sun.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by tonychristopher: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
9jaforlife:

List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 30 Days

Date Country City Killed Injured Description
2015.02.04 DRC Beni 21 0 Seven women are among twenty-one villagers hacked to death by ADF-NALU.
2015.02.03 Libya Mabrook 13 0 Islamists storm an oilfield and slit the throats of thirteen employees.
2015.02.03 Syria Raqqa 1 0 The caliphate releases a video showing a captured Jordanian pilot being burned alive in a cage.
2015.02.03 Egypt Alexandria 1 2 A civilian is killed - and a child injured - by an Islamist bomb at a checkpoint.
2015.02.02 Syria Raqqa 1 0 Another gay man is thrown from a building by Sharia activists.
2015.02.02 Nigeria Gombe 5 8 Two suicide bombers kill five people at a market.
2015.02.01 Syria Damascus 6 20 Terrorists blow up a bus carrying Shiite pilgrims, killing six.
2015.02.01 Egypt Rafah 3 4 Two women and a child are crushed to death by two rocket attacks on their homes.
2015.02.01 Nigeria Potsikum 9 24 A suicide bomber murders nine innocents at a political gathering.
2015.02.01 Nigeria Maiduguri 12 37 A dozen people lose their lives when Boko Haram gunmen attack a small city.
2015.01.31 Syria Raqqa 1 0 A Japanese journalist is beheaded by caliphate members in the name of Allah.
2015.01.31 Afghanistan Herat 2 2 A man and his son are reduced to parts by a bomb planted by religious hardliners
2015.01.30 Pakistan Orangi 1 0 A man dies from head injuries suffered during a fundamentalist attack on a polio team.
2015.01.30 Egypt al-Arish 1 0 A 50-year-old road worker is shot in the head by Ansar Beit al-Maqdis.
2015.01.29 Afghanistan Kabul 3 1 Three US contractors are shot in the back by a terrorist in uniform.
2015.01.29 Afghanistan Mesri Kala 4 0 Three civilians are among four killed by a Taliban landmine.
2015.01.29 Afghanistan Jalalabad 1 2 A child is sectionalized by a Religion of Peace bomb blast.
2015.01.29 Egypt Sheikh Zuweid 3 0 Three people are kidnapped and beheaded by Ansar Beit Al Maqdis.
2015.01.29 Egypt al-Arish 26 58 Over two dozen civilians and soldiers are killed when Ansar Beit al-Maqdis attack a hotel and barracks with rockets.
2015.01.29 Afghanistan Mehtarlam 16 39 Sixteen mourners at a funeral are shredded by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2015.01.29 Egypt Rafah 1 6 Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis open fire on a police checkpoint, killing one member.
2015.01.29 Iraq Youssifiyah 4 12 Terrorists bomb an outdoor market, killing four patrons.
2015.01.29 Iraq Latifiyah 1 2 A woman bleeds to death following a Mujahid bomb blast.
2015.01.29 Iraq Tarmiya 3 11 Three people in a farming community are laid out by a Mujahideen blast.
2015.01.29 Iraq Mishahada 7 28 A double suicide bombing produces seven dead Iraqis including first responders.
2015.01.29 Yemen Marib 2 2 Two local soldiers are murdered by al-Qaeda.
2015.01.29 Iraq Mahmoudiya 2 10 A Jihadi bomb at a commercial center claims the lives of two bystanders.
2015.01.28 Lebanon Shebaa Farms 2 7 Two Israeli soldiers are killed by Hezbollah terrorists.
2015.01.28 Somalia Kismayu 13 0 At least thirteen others lose their lives to an al-Shabaab attack.
2015.01.28 Afghanistan Ghanzi 11 6 Eleven Afghans are shot to death by Sunni hardliners.
2015.01.28 Pakistan Sargodha 4 0 A man shoots his sister and three children to death over suspicion of unIslamic morals.
2015.01.28 Nigeria Adamawa 10 0 Ten more victims are reported 'slaughtered like rams' from a seven town murderous rampage by Boko Haram.
2015.01.28 Yemen Radda 7 5 Seven Shiites are laid out during an al-Qaeda attack on a house.
2015.01.28 Mali Tabankort 9 0 At least nine are killed by two suicide bombers.
2015.01.28 Afghanistan Herat 1 2 A woman is taken out by a Taliban bomb.
2015.01.27 Libya Tripoli 10 2 Five foreign guests and five guards are killed when Islamists storm a hotel after setting off a bomb.
2015.01.27 Egypt Alexandria 1 2 Fundamentalists set off a car bomb that leaves one dead.
2015.01.27 India Tral 1 1 Hizb-ul-Mujahideen gunmen open fire on a security patrol, killing one member.
2015.01.27 Afghanistan Kot 2 0 Two brothers are shot to death by suspected Taliban.
2015.01.27 Iraq Tikrit 6 4 A half dozen Iraqis are blown to bits by Mujahideen bombers.
2015.01.27 Iraq Saladin 10 0 Ten Kurds are lined up and shot in the head by devout Sunnis chanting praises to Allah.
2015.01.27 Iraq Mosul 10 0 Ten more physicians are reported executed by the Islamic State.
2015.01.27 Iraq Maria 6 0 Six civilians are executed for arguing with caliphate members.
2015.01.26 Philippines Barangay Tukanalipao 49 11 Moro Islamists open fire on police, killing nearly fifty.
2015.01.26 Nigeria Michika 30 6 Thirty people are reported killed when Boko Haram attack two villages.
2015.01.26 Iraq Barwanah 72 0 Shiite militias pull seventy-two Sunnis from their homes and execute them.
2015.01.26 Iraq Abu Ghraib 6 8 Children are among six civilians disassembled by a Mujahideen blast targeting an humanitarian aid agency.
2015.01.26 Syria al-Shadadi 1 0 A young man is beheaded to shouts of 'Allah Akbar.'
2015.01.26 Yemen Abyan 5 0 Five local soldiers are ambushed and killed by al-Qaeda.
2015.01.26 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 Fundamentalist gunmen pick off a guard for a polio team.
2015.01.26 Afghanistan Kabul 1 0 A former court official is assassinated by suspected Taliban.
2015.01.25 Syria Damascus 7 43 At least seven are killed when Jaysh al-Islam send dozens of rockets into a neighborhood.
2015.01.25 Iraq Baghdad 7 11 A bomb placed outside a restaurant nets seven dead bodies.
2015.01.25 Iraq Mosul 7 0 Seven women are executed for refusing 'temporary marriage' with caliphate members.
2015.01.25 Iraq Tikrit 4 0 Four Iraqis are executed by the Islamic State.
2015.01.25 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 A Shiite dies from injuries suffered during a targeted attack by Sipah-e-Sahaba.
2015.01.25 Iraq Arab Jabour 3 2 Three defense volunteers are pulled into pieces by an ISIS bomb.
2015.01.25 Iraq Mosul 1 0 A captive is beheaded on video by ISIS.
2015.01.25 Syria Aleppo 3 11 Sunni terrorists kill three civilians with a rocket attack on their neighborhood.
2015.01.25 Iraq Baghdad 4 8 Four patrons are killed when Jihadis bomb a cafe.
2015.01.24 Iraq al-Amin 3 7 Sunnis take out three Shiites with a bomb planted near a produce stand.
2015.01.24 Iraq Baghdad 3 8 A bomb blast at a cafe leaves three dead.
2015.01.24 Iraq Baghdad 3 8 Terrorists kill three civilians with a car bomb.
2015.01.24 Pakistan Korangi 2 0 Two Shiite shopkeepers are murdered by Sunni radicals.
2015.01.24 Iraq Zafaraniyah 4 13 Jihadis bomb a Shiite restaurant, killing four patrons.
2015.01.23 Philippines Zamboanga 2 54 An Abu Sayyaf car bombing outside a bar leaves two dead and four dozen injured.
2015.01.23 Libya Tripoli 1 0 Islamists gun down a guard outside a UN office.
2015.01.23 Syria Damascus 1 6 A civilian bleeds out following an al-Nusra mortar attack on a neighborhood.
2015.01.23 Iraq Baghdad 2 11 A blast targeting soccer fans takes out two.
2015.01.23 Iraq Mosul 4 0 Four university professors are executed by the Islamic State.
2015.01.23 Lebanon Ras Baalbak 3 7 Islamists stage a cross-border attack on Lebanese troops, killing three.
2015.01.23 Iraq Basra 5 0 Five imams are assassinated by Religion of Peace rivals.
2015.01.23 Iraq Muqdadiyah 7 0 Two journalists are among seven people reportedly killed by the Islamic State.
2015.01.23 Syria Raqqa 1 0 A Japanese hostage is beheaded by the Islamic State.
2015.01.23 Iraq Sinjar 50 0 Fifty people are summarily executed by the Islamic State.
2015.01.23 Nigeria Bantaje 1 0 Muslim extremists butcher a pastor and father of two.
2015.01.23 Nigeria Kambari 15 0 Fifteen villagers are slaughtered by Boko Haram.
2015.01.22 Iraq Samarra 4 14 A booby-trapped house produces four dead bodies.
2015.01.22 Iraq Taji 8 21 Eight Iraqis are liquidated by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2015.01.22 Afghanistan Lashkar Gah 2 16 A Shahid suicide bombing claims the lives of two locals.
2015.01.22 Libya Sirte 2 0 Two men are shot to death by suspected Fajr Libya.
2015.01.22 Somali Mogadishu 5 23 Five people are blown to bits by a Shahid suicide bomber at a hotel.
2015.01.21 Israel Tel Aviv 0 13 Thirteen bus passengers are stabbed by a Palestinian.
2015.01.21 Syria New Sabri 2 35 A Fedayeen suicide bombing takes out two Christians.
2015.01.21 Syria Homs 7 30 Terrorists set off a car bomb in a shopping district, killing seven patrons.
2015.01.21 Iraq Albu Ghanem 2 13 A Fedayeen suicide bomber murders two Iraqis.
2015.01.20 Iraq Sadr City 3 7 Sunnis blow up three Shiite bus passengers.
2015.01.20 Iraq Diyala 26 0 The bodies of over two dozen ISIS execution victims are discovered in a mass grave.
2015.01.20 Iraq Baghdad 5 11 Five people outside a clinic are reduced to pulp by Religion of Peace bombers.
2015.01.20 Iraq Mosul 1 0 An elderly cleric is put to depth for refusing allegiance to the caliph.
2015.01.20 Afghanistan Jaghuri 8 2 Women and children are among eight civilians ripped to shreds by a Sunni roadside bomb.
2015.01.19 Syria Damascus 1 2 A child is killed when terrorists fire a mortar into a sports complex.
2015.01.19 Pakistan Karachi 4 1 Islamic militants are suspected in two shooting attacks that end the lives of four local cops.
2015.01.19 Afghanistan Laghman 2 1 Two people are killed by a Taliban landmine.
2015.01.19 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 A guard loses his life when Islamists attack a polio team.
2015.01.19 Iraq Mahmoudiya 2 9 Jihadi bombers take down two civilians outside a cafe.
2015.01.19 Afghanistan Khost 1 6 A Taliban bomb at a shop leaves one dead.
2015.01.19 Iraq Hajaj 7 12 Seven Iraqis are disassembled by a series of Mujahid bomb blasts.
2015.01.18 Jordan Zarqa 1 0 A woman's throat is slit by her three uncles for meeting with a man without permission.
2015.01.18 Afghanistan Helmand 4 10 Four Afghans are wiped out by a Shahid suicide bombing.
2015.01.18 Afghanistan Kandahar 0 3 A child is among the victims of a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2015.01.18 Cameroon Tourou 4 24 Boko Haram capture dozens of children from a village, killing at least four who resist.
2015.01.18 Nigeria Potiskum 4 48 A female suicide bomber detonates at a bus station, claiming four kills.
2015.01.18 Iraq Baiji 12 6 Twelve Iraqis lose their lives to an Islamic State attack.
2015.01.18 Pakistan Korangi 1 0 A Shiite is shot to death by Sunni radicals.
2015.01.18 Pakistan Nazimabad 2 0 Two guards are shot to death by Sunni Jihadis for providing security at a Shiite mosque.
2015.01.18 India Bihar 1 0 A young Hindu man is murdered by Muslims for dating a Muslim girl. (This triggers a deadly riot).
2015.01.17 Mali Kidal 1 1 A peacekeeper is murdered by Islamic extremists.
2015.01.17 Pakistan Rawalpindi 3 0 A Shiite lawyer and his two nephews are sprayed with automatic weapons fire by dedicated Sunnis.
2015.01.17 Indonesia Tamadue 5 0 Muslim terrorists murder five Christians in two attacks.
2015.01.17 Iraq Sabaa al-Bour 5 14 Five Shiites at a market are reduced to pulp by Sunni bombers.
2015.01.17 Iraq Iskandariyah 4 14 Jihadis set off a bomb at a vegetable market, killing four innocents.
2015.01.17 Niger Zinder 1 0 An angry Muslim mob burns a church with one person inside.
2015.01.17 India Kulgam 1 1 Muslim radicals shoot a local cop to death.
2015.01.17 Iraq Sadr City 9 25 Sunnis blow up nine Shiites waiting for cell phone service outside a shop.
2015.01.17 Somalia Baidoa 1 0 Islamists gun down a rival cleric.
2015.01.17 Iraq Mosul 5 0 Five women in their thirties are summarily executed by Muslim fundamentalists.
2015.01.17 Syria Deir Ezzor 17 0 Seventeen people are crucified by the Islamic State over a two day period.
2015.01.17 Iraq Samarra 22 0 Twenty-two people are reportedly killed by a Fedayeen suicide car bomber.
2015.01.16 Iraq Baghdad 4 13 Terrorists fire mortars into a neighborhood, killing four residents.
2015.01.16 Iraq Zalaya 8 12 Hardcore Islamists booby-trap a house, managing to kill eight security personnel lured to help the occupants.
2015.01.16 Niger Zinder 1 22 Muhammad cartoon protesters attack the police, killing one and injuring several.
2015.01.16 Nigeria Gombe 6 10 At least a half dozen patrons at an outdoor market are sectionalized by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2015.01.16 Syria Deir Ezzor 16 0 Sixteen civilians are executed and 'mutilated' by the Islamic State.
2015.01.16 Mali Tenenkou 9 0 Nine people are murdered in a surprise attack by men shouting praises to Allah.
2015.01.16 Iraq Baqubah 1 0 A child is taken out by a suicide bomber.
2015.01.16 Iraq Husseiniya 3 11 Sunni bombers strike a Shiite commercial district, killing three.
2015.01.16 Iraq Mosul 1 0 An engineer is executed by the Islamic State.
2015.01.15 Syria Mayadin 1 0 The caliphate beheads a captive.
2015.01.15 Afghanistan Almar 2 1 Two Afghans are opened wide by Taliban shrapnel.
2015.01.15 Syria Mosul 2 0 Two men are thrown from the roof of a building by Islamists who cite Muhammad's rule for dealing with homosexuals.
2015.01.15 Iraq Qayara 3 0 Three captives are publicly hanged by the caliphate.
2015.01.15 Algeria Kabylie 1 0 The body is found of a French tour guide, taken hostage by Jihadis and beheaded.
2015.01.14 Iraq Kobachi 16 0 Sixteen Islamic State victims are found shot in the back of the head.
2015.01.14 Somalia Puntland 2 3 Islamists murder two police officers at a remote post.
2015.01.14 Pakistan Dera Ismail Khan 3 3 Three policemen bleed to death after suspected Taliban fire a rocket at them.
2015.01.14 Pakistan Dera Ismail Khan 1 0 Religious militants lob a grenade into a house, killing one person.
2015.01.14 Iraq al-Karma 11 0 A child is among eleven Iraqis executed in front of their families by ISIS.
2015.01.14 Iraq Jalawa 6 0 Six bodies are found in an ISIS mass grave.
2015.01.14 Syria Idlib 1 0 A woman is shot to death by al-Nusra for adultery.
2015.01.14 Nigeria Gombe 2 14 A suicide bomber detonates outside a mosque, taking two others with him.
2015.01.13 Afghanistan Kabul 2 2 Talibanis kill two civilians with a bomb planted in a Toyota.
2015.01.13 Syria Raqaa 2 0 An ISIS video show a child executing two prisoners.
2015.01.13 Pakistan Rizvia 2 0 Two members of a secular party are shot outside their home by suspected Taliban.
2015.01.13 Iraq Samarrah 4 18 Sunni suicide bombers kill four Shiites.
2015.01.13 Afghanistan Paktia 3 0 Three civilians are pulled into pieces by a Taliban bomb.
2015.01.13 Libya Ajdabiya 3 4 Three people are taken out by a Shahid suicide car bomber.
2015.01.13 Iraq Diyala 3 0 At least three men are abducted and murdered by fundamentalists for the 'UnIslamic' practice of raising birds.
2015.01.12 Iraq Abasiyat 12 18 A dozen Shiites are sent to Allah by a Sunni suicide bomber.
2015.01.12 Egypt Rafah 1 0 Muslim radicals kidnap and murder a local cop.
2015.01.12 Pakistan Mekhtar 7 1 Seven security personnel are ambushed and killed by Sunni hardliners.
2015.01.12 Afghanistan Khost 1 0 Taliban militants kill an educator on his way to work.
2015.01.12 Cameroon Kolofata 1 6 At least one person is killed during a Boko Haram attack.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by tonychristopher: 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
9jaforlife:

2015.01.12 Iraq Baqubah 2 8 Two civilians are killed by ISIS shelling.
2015.01.12 Iraq Mosul 2 0 A former pilot and his son are forced to kneel and then shot in the head by the Islamic State.
2015.01.12 Iraq Mosul 5 0 Five men are publicly executed by the caliphate because their wives did not wear a burqa.
2015.01.12 Iraq Mosul 13 0 Thirteen teenage boys are rounded up and executed by the Islamic State for the crime of watching soccer on TV.
2015.01.11 Pakistan Karachi 2 0 Two Shiites, one a doctor, are gunned down in separate attacks.
2015.01.11 Nigeria Potiskum 6 46 Six others are killed when two female suicide bombers detonate in succession at a popular market.
2015.01.11 Iraq Dour 40 0 Forty Iraqis policemen are summarily executed for refusing allegiance to the caliph.
2015.01.11 Kenya Mombasa 1 0 Terrorists kill a priest during a church service.
2015.01.10 Iraq Baghdad 5 11 Five people at a wholesale market are reduced to parts by Jihadi bombers.
2015.01.10 Iraq Gwer 26 0 Over two dozen people are killed by a sustained IS attack on a town, including a father shot in front of his family.
2015.01.10 Iraq Madian 3 9 Three people in a commercial district are vaporized by Islamic bombers.
2015.01.10 Pakistan Islamabad 1 0 A captive is beheaded on video by local ISIS.
2015.01.10 Nigeria Potiskum 1 2 A suicide bomber kills a guard.
2015.01.10 Yemen Sanaa 2 0 al-Qaeda gunmen assassinate two Shiites.
2015.01.10 Bangladesh Chittagong 1 0 A Hindu nurse is hacked to death on her way to work by suspected Jammat Islamists.
2015.01.10 Egypt Sheikh Zuweid 2 0 Two people are beheaded by Islamic extremists.
2015.01.10 Pakistan Baldia 1 0 A Sunni leader is shot to death by sectarian rivals.
2015.01.10 Lebanon Tripoli 8 36 Two caliphate suicide bombers at a Shiite cafe blows eight patrons to bits.
2015.01.10 Nigeria Maiduguri 20 18 Islamists strap a suicide vest to a 10-year-old girl and send her into crowded market, killing over twenty.
2015.01.10 Pakistan Hayatabad 1 0 An older doctor is shot multiple times at his clinic for being a Shiite.
2015.01.09 France Paris 4 5 Four hostages are taken and killed by an Islamic gunman at a Jewish grocery.
2015.01.09 Iraq Fallujah 8 0 Eight Iraqis are publicly executed by the Islamic State.
2015.01.09 Pakistan Orakzai 4 2 Jihadis set off a roadside bomb that kills four members of a security patrol.
2015.01.09 Iraq Jazira 4 8 A Fedayeen suicide bomber murders four police at a checkpoint after pretending to need medical help.
2015.01.09 Pakistan Rawalpindi 8 20 Eight worshippers are blown to bits by a suicide bomber at a Shia mosque.
2015.01.09 Iraq Muqdadiya 1 0 A woman is murdered by ISIS.
2015.01.09 Pakistan Orakzai 1 5 One person is killed when militants fire a rocket at a rival mosque.
2015.01.08 Iraq Yusufiyah 7 21 A Shahid suicide bomber sends seven other souls to Allah.
2015.01.08 Iraq Samarrah 8 23 Eight Iraqis are disassembled by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2015.01.08 Iraq Baghdad 8 16 A Sunni suicide bomber wades into a Shiite mosque and slaughters at least eight worshippers.
2015.01.08 Libya Barqa 2 0 The Islamic State applies the "law of Allah" to two Tunisian journalists.
2015.01.08 Syria Abu Khuyut 1 0 An imam is beheaded by the caliphate for "insulting Allah" by denouncing beheadings.
2015.01.08 Iraq Fallujah 17 0 Seventeen Iraqis are rounded up and shot in the back of the head by the Islamic State.
2015.01.08 France Montrouge 1 1 A policewoman investigating a traffic accident is ambushed and killed by a Muslim extremist.
2015.01.08 Pakistan Nazimambad 2 0 Two policemen are shot to death by suspected Sunni extremists.
2015.01.07 Afghanistan Baghlan 6 3 Six road workers are machine-gunned point-blank by Religion of Peace gunmen.
2015.01.07 Nigeria Askira 26 0 Over two dozen residents of a small village are slaughtered by Boko Haram.
2015.01.07 Pakistan Qila Saifullah 1 0 Tehreek-e-Taliban kidnap, execute a man and then toss his body by the side of the road.
2015.01.07 Iraq Mosul 4 3 A Fedayeen suicide bomber claims the lives of four others.
2015.01.07 Iraq Ghazlani 5 0 Five Iraqis are abducted from their homes and shot in the back of the head by the Islamic State.
2015.01.07 Iraq Baghdad 4 11 Jihadis set off two bombs near a restaurant, killing four.
2015.01.07 Nigeria Baga 2000 500 More than 2000 villagers are feared dead following a massive killing spree by Boko Haram that spanned 16 villages.
2015.01.07 Pakistan Kamra 1 0 A mentally-challenged man is accused of blasphemy and quickly shot to death in his home.
2015.01.07 Afghanistan Nawzad 1 0 A local cop dies trying to stop a suicide bomber.
2015.01.07 Pakistan Karachi 2 0 A Shiite and his friend are shot to death on a bridge by Sipah-e-Sahaba
2015.01.07 Iraq Mosul 320 0 Five mass graves are discovered containing the bodies of three-hundred ISIS victims, including minority women and children.
2015.01.07 Afghanistan Baghlan 0 3 Three suicide bombers attack an academy.
2015.01.07 France Paris 12 10 A dozen people are slaughtered by gunmen 'avenging' the prophet at a newspaper office which printed satirical cartoons critical of Islam.
2015.01.07 Afghanistan Zhari 2 11 Taliban bombers take out two children gathering firewood.
2015.01.07 Afghanistan Jalalabad 1 2 A Jihadi bomb blast kills a judge and injures his two daughters.
2015.01.07 Syria Raqqa 1 0 A magician is beheaded by the Islamic State on the grounds that illusions are an insult to Allah.
2015.01.07 Yemen Sanaa 37 67 A al-Qaeda suicide bus bomber scatters body parts and snuffs out thirty-seven lives at a college.
2015.01.06 Iraq al-Jubba 23 21 A suicide attack on a mosque and the ensuing clash leave two dozen dead.
2015.01.06 Dagestan Khasavyurt 2 2 Suspected extremists ambush and kill two local cops.
2015.01.06 Turkey Sultanahmet 1 1 Police blame al-Qaeda after a pregnant Russian woman sets off a suicide blast at a station.
2015.01.06 Pakistan Landhi 2 0 Two security personnel are slain by Islamist militants.
2015.01.06 Egypt Cairo 2 0 Two men guarding a church are shot to death by extremists.
2015.01.06 Pakistan Nazimabad 2 0 Two Shiite brothers are murdered in their shop by Sipah-e-Sahaba.
2015.01.06 Syria Deir al-Zor 1 0 A man is beheaded - allegedly for smoking.
2015.01.06 Iraq Mosul 23 0 Three female lawyers and twenty young men are executed in cold blood by caliphate members.
2015.01.06 Iraq Haditha 7 13 Seven Iraqis are taken out by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2015.01.06 Iraq Mosul 2 0 Radical Muslims murder a bride and groom for putting wedding decorations on their car.
2015.01.06 Egypt Cairo 1 3 An Ajnad Misr bomb hidden in a flower pot kills a policeman trying to defuse it.
2015.01.06 Afghanistan Shekhzo 3 2 Three family members are modularized when fundamentalists fire a rocket into their home.
2015.01.05 Nigeria Baga 31 0 At least ten women are among over thirty killed during an assault on a village by Boko Haram.
2015.01.05 Mali Nampala 7 0 An al-Qaeda-backed attack on a small border town leaves seven dead.
2015.01.05 Iraq Salaheddin 8 0 Eight Iraqis are lined up and shot in the head by the Islamic State.
2015.01.05 Afghanistan Zabul 3 11 A Taliban suicide bomber takes out three civilians.
2015.01.05 Pakistan Kalya 5 11 Terrorists bomb a playground, claiming five lives.
2015.01.05 Afghanistan Zabul 2 9 Two civilians at a market are sent to Allah by Taliban bombers.
2015.01.05 Saudi Arabia Arar 3 3 A suicide blast leaves three border guards dead.
2015.01.05 Afghanistan Kabul 1 5 Six civilians are affected by a Shahid suicide bomber.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife & Daughter With Cutlass In Uganda, Chase Them Around In Pants / Eighteen Convicted Al-shabab Militants Executed In Northeast Somalia(pics,Video) / Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 211
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.