Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,183 members, 7,867,425 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Ice Prince Attacks Blogger Who Compared Him With MI - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Attacks Blogger Who Compared Him With MI (612 Views)

'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' / See What Rapper Skales Blasts A Fan Who Compared Him To Wizkid / Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Attacks Blogger Who Compared Him With MI by HeyNaijaF(f): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Get full gists here:click:
www.heynaija.com/ice-prince-attacks-blogger-compared-mi/

Jos-born Hip hop rapper, Ice Prince signed to Chocolate City Entertainment has fired back at a popular blogger, Noble Igwe for allegedly comparing his music to that of label mate MI Abaga.
The rapper took to Twitter to publicly castigate the blogger who owns popular entertainment blog 360nobs for comparing him with fellow rapper MI.
Read tweets below:
panshak zamani @ Iceprincezamani 14h
“My Old G Noble Igwe! You and your blog shld stop comparing my music with my brother and Teacher MI. I’m not tryn 2 be greater than M. Stop!”
“If You get to see this Tweet! Take note for the last time my old G! Me and MI and everybody around that is deeper than Music. That’s blood!”
“And to evry1 else dat cares to knw! I can never ever ever ever compete with MI. It’s deeper than Music. Same Parents or Not! M is blood!”

www.heynaija.com/ice-prince-attacks-blogger-compared-mi/

Re: Ice Prince Attacks Blogger Who Compared Him With MI by Danhumprey: 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Mtcheeewww! Wetin these musicians sabi sing sef? Na only to display semi-nùde,useless girls in their videos.undecided
Re: Ice Prince Attacks Blogger Who Compared Him With MI by DJEhimond(m): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
And you called that "attack"?

(1) (Reply)

Meet Some Of The Celebrities Performing At The Chronicles Of Ushbebe / WOW! Yomi Casual Acquires 2012 Chevrolet Camaro (SEE PHOTOS) / I Am A Big Fan Of Late Maryam Babangida- Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.