Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday (61890 Views)

The Provisions Hustle Every Nigerian Student Went Through / How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) / Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by SaintRobs: 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hmmnn,hope she was able to pour what she has crammed?? All the best anyway!

1 Like

Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by gidistar: 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
lol
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Cahmegga: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Emmyswat(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nawa o make una leave her na. She needs the two husband. The exam and the groom.

1 Like

Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by africanqueen111(f): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yosifperfect:
Abeg!NYSC NA by force?

Kai grin Narialanders, una no go kill me o

1 Like

Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by hikmojj(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
she has already pass now
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Dexpro: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Oga ooooo
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Well... she knows whats best for her.
In another news...
Nigeria has government officials, but she desperately lacks leaders. When a leader emerges, I will put my life on the line to vote for him.
A true leader does not need to be president to create change. Mahatma Gandhi and Martin Luther King were not presidents. If Buhari were a leader, he would have done so much since 1983. He's just another Nigerian with political ambitions. As for Goodluck. He's been quite an able president. But we don't need a president. We need a LEADER! But until then...
GEJ till 2019.
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by MZdamola(f): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Maybe she has chips under her gown cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Abduletudaye(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
expert1000:
Why must u kill innocent pple 4GOD's sake.

If that's even true, what did the woman do?
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Bleszin(f): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
w
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
hu be dat village girl
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Bholarji18(f): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lol......very funny
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Abduletudaye(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
MZdamola:
Maybe she has chips under her gown cheesy

cheesy..how did you know?? You must be a pro..wink

1 Like

Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by MZdamola(f): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
Abduletudaye:

cheesy..how did you know?? You must be a pro..wink
Lmao, I pray ooo

1 Like

Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by onosprince(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yosifperfect:
Abeg!NYSC NA by force?

Deeper life corper lol

2 Likes

Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Abduletudaye(m): 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
MZdamola:

Lmao, I pray ooo

Hehe... I catch am! grin
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Lexusgs430: 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kadpoly brings back memories @ cabs campus(the good old days, when taking the campus bus from cabs to cst & vice versa was 0.50k)!!!!!
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Sarimah(f): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
hehehehehe..she try
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by MZdamola(f): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Hehe... I catch am! grin
Lool... I honestly don't do it, honestly

1 Like

Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
OP, your grammar deceived me..
I thought she had it WITH her as you said...
Anyway, some people have started blaming GEJ for this
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by nanyya5000(f): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yosifperfect:
Abeg!NYSC NA by force?
lol

1 Like

Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by AdeniyiA(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
strong lady she is if you ask me smiley

1 Like

Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Karevwite: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
grin now dis is serious
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by kuzee(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
stupidity of the highest order.

let see her writing the exam undecidede

Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by asiwajumi(m): 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
And u think she will write something reasonable down?
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by japhmanuel: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lordwize:
Sheer determination. An HND 1 student of Kaduna
Polytechnic shows up at exam hall in her wedding
gown hoping to finish the day's paper before
going to say "I do."
By Mohd. Yabagi.
noooo, she xchanged vows b4 comin o, afta ha papers she went fr d reception

1 Like

Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by Ghost01(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nice. grin
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by yemicoal(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Smellos angry
Re: A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday by roufy235(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Student's Pots Eaten By Rats (Photos) / If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby / 12 Things You Won’t Believe Have Proper Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.