Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC (4000 Views)

Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar / Patricia Etteh Graduates From Buckingham University / Patricia Etteh Decamps From PDP To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by edogirl2: 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Another PDP heavyweight dumps party for APC.

http://www.punchng.com/news/ex-reps-speaker-etteh-dumps-pdp-for-apc/

I am waiting eagerly for Feb 14th! All I want is for Deziani to be arrested, put in the back of a rickety Police Toyota pick - up and photographed weeping profusely.

My focus is no longer on GEJ leaving. For me, it's all about this arrogant woman and the N10 Billion she spent on private jets in one year, and then refusing to honour the invitation of the House of Rep. to explain her reckless spending. The thought of that woman makes me so furious.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by temitemi1(m): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
Who she be grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

6 Likes

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by PassingShot(m): 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Well, she's welcome just as we will accept Jonathan and Sambo if they choose to repent and decamp from that evil party. APC with Buhari at the Villa, will reform them. grin

4 Likes

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by lohresloco: 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
PassingShot:
Well, she's welcome just as we will accept Jonathan and Sambo if they choose to repent and decamp from that evil party. APC with Buhari at the Villa, will reform them. grin
now she's a progressive..... Ha.... THE DECEIT OF THE OPPOSITION

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by tit(f): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
there goes obasanjo's concubine.

5 Likes

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
that is the likely place she was bound to settle anyway.. petty thief tongue

4 Likes

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by edogirl2: 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
I doubt her defection adds much in terms of real votes to the APC.

However, when negative PDP news like this is splashed across morning newspapers, they help to consolidate in people's mind the feeling that the PDP is a sinking ship.

Also, many undecided voters may take a cue from the 'appearance' of inevitability of a Buhari victory to make up their minds and vote Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by nke001: 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
One wonders how they will fight corruption when they are already celebrating corruption... EtehGATE!

Thank God GEJ and his men is getting better each passing day..

3 Likes

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
Seriously? This has got to be a joke!

1 Like

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by Arysexy(m): 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
Now she is canonized saint Patricia etteh.

APC hypocrites what safest thou?

APC = dumpsite of rejected PDP politicians.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Huh? Nooo not Patricia Etteh. This same woman that spent over N600 million just to "renovate" her apartment that led to her disgraceful exit as speaker? No way! Though Madam Dizzani is a crook, Etteh is no different. Both of them belong to Jail...

3 Likes

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by Arysexy(m): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
[s]
edogirl2:

I am waiting eagerly for Feb 14th! All I want is for Deziani to be arrested, put in the back of a rickety Police Toyota pick - up and photographed weeping profusely.

My focus is no longer on GEJ leaving. For me, it's all about this arrogant woman and the N10 Billion she spent on private jets in one year, and then refusing to honour the invitation of the House of Rep. to explain her reckless spending. The thought of that woman makes me so furious.

[/s]

What sayest thou about Patricia etteh 's corrupt charges? She is now clean ba?

Oya clap for ur self.

5 Likes

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by nke001: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
edogirl2:

My focus is no longer on GEJ leaving. For me, it's all about this arrogant woman and the N10 Billion she spent on private jets in [b]one year, and then refusing to honour the invitation of the House of Rep. to explain her reckless spending. The thought of that woman makes me so furious. [/b]

Well, boycotting of public hearing started not by her own time. Buhari did that many a times, Eteh did that.

Buhari has the most kworropted people in his cabinet... Let's wait and see how he will probe and jail them come 2027.

1 Like

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by Descartes: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
APC has lost its value. It's obvious that APC is a conglomeration of career thieves/looters.

5 Likes

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by Trailblazer1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
edogirl2:

I doubt her defection adds much in terms of real votes to the APC.

However, when negative PDP news like this is splashed across morning newspapers, they help to consolidate in people's mind the feeling that the PDP is a sinking ship.

Also, many undecided voters may take a cue from the 'appearance' of inevitability of a Buhari victory to make up their minds and vote Buhari.
seriously, how old are you?
So you are celebrating Patricia Eteh joining APC?
Don't tell me you don't know why she was impeached as a speaker of the House?
Don't tell you don't know the only woman to renovate her house with 625million as a speaker?
This move only confirmed that APC is Pdp's waste basket and an Association of Past Criminals

4 Likes

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
[size=35pt]S
A
I

B
U
H
A
R
I[/size]
SAI BABA

2 Likes

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by edogirl2: 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
I didn't say Ms Etteh decamping to APC was good or bad.

I only commented on how the drip drip negative news of decampment by various PDP elements might influence public perception.

Am not sure what you are on about.

3 Likes

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by edogirl2: 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:
seriously, how old are you?
So you are celebrating Patricia Eteh joining APC?
Don't tell me you don't know why she was impeached as a speaker of the House?
Don't tell you don't know the only woman to renovate her house with 625million as a speaker?
This move only confirmed that APC is Pdp's waste basket and an Association of Past Criminals

Celebrating Ms Etteh decamping to APC? Where did you see that in anything I wrote?

I only commented on how the drip drip negative news of decampment by various PDP elements might influence public perception.

What are you are on about?

1 Like

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by Trailblazer1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
Huh? Nooo not Patricia Etteh. This same woman that spent over N600 million just to "renovate" her apartment that led to her disgraceful exit as speaker? No way! Though Madam Dizzani is a crook, Etteh is no different. Both of them belong to Jail...
Diezani Allison Maduekwe is innocent of every accusation levelled against her until otherwise proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction.

As for Patricia Eteh..........
She has all the qualities Tinubu want in a progressive.(biggest female looter)

5 Likes

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by Descartes: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Patricia Etteh is a "lootocrat" who looted the Treasury of the Green Chamber dry through contract inflation of the cost of renovating the Speaker's Quarters, Official cars etc for about N628 million.

2 Likes

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by edogirl2: 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Diezani Allison Maduekwe is innocent of every accusation levelled against her until otherwise proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction.

Deziani never denied the N10 Billion story. And when the House asked her to come and clear the air, did she honour the invitation?

Who is she to stand up elected representatives? Whether House members are corrupt or not is irrelevant. The institution of 'legislature' is a representation of us the people. She effectively put 2 fingers up to us by arrogantly failing to honour the invitation.

3 Likes

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Na you make her innocent? Una for umbrella too de shield criminals that is one of my problem with the umbrella. Common truth una no de talk

2 Likes

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
edogirl2:

Deziani never denied the N10 Billion story. And when the House asked her to come and clear the air, did she honour the invitation?

Who is she to stand up elected representatives? Whether House members are corrupt or not is irrelevant. The institution of 'legislature' is a representation of us the people. She effectively put 2 fingers up to us by arrogantly failing to honour the invitation.
Don't mind that dude. Saying Deziani is innocent is like saying prostitutes are virgins

2 Likes

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by Trailblazer1(m): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
edogirl2:

Celebrating Ms Etteh decamping to APC? Where did you see that in anything I wrote?

What are you are on about?
Your post implied so(another pdp heavyweight dumps party and joins APC).
It shows your excitement.

Please modify your last sentence, I don't know if that was English or Bini

1 Like

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by Trailblazer1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
Na you make her innocent? Una for umbrella too de shield criminals that is one of my problem with the umbrella. Common truth una no de talk
Please post the thread of any court verdict declaring her guilty of your allegations or forever remain silent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by ellechrystal(f): 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
edogirl2:

Interesting.. so all d thieves in pdp r running to Apc, interesting
N then one conductor will come here n shout change!!! Indeed. They are d same PDP guys u used to know who ruled this country through that same pdp, n r now running their mouths shouting change change..smh.
God help us o

1 Like

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by jorlons(m): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
I'm really not comfortable with the influx of these past corrupt public office holders into the APC.

When the PDP came up with the strategy of including ''more women in governance'' just to get more votes, Etteh amongst others were the examples I used to dissuade many ppl around me from buying their bullcrap.

I guess I'm just worried about what those I succeeded in convincing will think now. I hope Deziani is not planning to defect as well.

However, a change in party is needful @ this time to send a shockwave message across all Political platforms whether APC or PDP that power belongs to the ppl.

1 Like

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by edogirl2: 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
'Another PDP heavyweight dumps party...'

This is a statement of fact. I was just reporting news. I was not excited by it at all.
Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Please post the thread of any court verdict declaring her guilty of your allegations or forever remain silent.
Why is she trying to avoid probe? A clear conscience fears no accusation.
Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
That woman strong sha... Her own na within months of becoming Speaker...
Descartes:
Patricia Etteh is a "lootocrat" who looted the Treasury of the Green Chamber dry through contract inflation of the cost of renovating the Speaker's Quarters for about N628 million.
Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by edogirl2: 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
ellechrystal:

Interesting.. so all d thieves in pdp r running to Apc, interesting
N then one conductor will come here n shout change!!! Indeed. They are d same PDP guys u used to know who ruled this country through that same pdp, n r now running their mouths shouting change change..smh.
God help us o

It is true that many of the politicians in APC, including most PDP decampees have questionable pedigree.

But where are you going to find 100% 'clean' people in Nigeria. Not even amongst pastors. That's the reality.

Most people's focus in APC is Buhari, and in him I believe a degree of change is achievable, at least on the corruption front.

1 Like

Re: Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC by Chinazaekperem5: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
ellechrystal:

[s]Interesting.. so all d thieves in pdp r running to Apc, interesting
God help us o[/s]

PDP is a killer party, this is a fact. They are the ones sponsoring Boko haram. No sensible politician will stay in such a useless party.

U are a bloody hypocrite and probably dumb too. Can you and the other fools tell us why FFK is now the Director of Media for GEJ campaign when just a few months ago, the government was suing him to court for corrupt practices?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Over 5 Million Ipob Members Storm Anambra / See The Crowd Waiting For Buhari In Rivers State / Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.