Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution (3989 Views)

Why Is Tinubu And His Lieutenants Not Campaigning In Southeast And Southsouth? / Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession / IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by frankdoz: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
Igbo's and Niger deltans still retains the bitter experience and betrayal from dominant Yoruba south west. One of such is the awolowo betrayal of ojukwu. It's on record how the prominent south west leader was released from calabar prison to declear oduduwa republic in unison with Biafra, only for his to turn back, unite with north and wage a deadly genocide on Biafra. Today both south south and south east view sowore as another awolowo in disguise. We will never forget!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
frankdoz:
[s]Igbo's and Niger deltans still retains the bitter experience and betrayal from dominant Yoruba south west. One of such is the awolowo betrayal of ojukwu. It's on record how the prominent south west leader was released from calabar prison to declear oduduwa republic in unison with Biafra, only for his to turn back, unite with north and wage a deadly genocide on Biafra. Today both south south and south east view sowore as another awolowo in disguise. We will never forget!![/s]
Receive sense ASAP

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by sharpden: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
frankdoz:
Igbo's and Niger deltans still retains the bitter experience and betrayal from dominant Yoruba south west. One of such is the awolowo betrayal of ojukwu. It's on record how the prominent south west leader was released from calabar prison to declear oduduwa republic in unison with Biafra, only for his to turn back, unite with north and wage a deadly genocide on Biafra. Today both south south and south east view sowore as another awolowo in disguise. We will never forget!!

Seconded, we will never back them, let them go ahead and #RevolutionNow alone, after all they re-elected the dun....ce.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by cjrane: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
The divide and rule tactics is truly over for good.

Nigerians want things to change and THINGS MUST CHANGE FOR GOOD

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by Banmeallday: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
cjrane:

No they dont want things to change, if they did they would have supported the collapse of the British Nigger Area, but instead they talk of restructuring, voting, all types of coward things that don’t solve the MAIN root of the problem....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
cjrane:

When the heat don dey affect yorubas, they use the word "Nigerians"...

When the Fulanis were commiting genocide in benue, the yorubas kept quiet and still voted buhari. Now wey the thing don dey touch yorubas, them don dey use the word" Nigerians"....

When buhari arrested kanu for almost 2 years, una no talk anything. When the military invaded his home and killed hundreds of youths, you applauded buhari and mocked the igbos.

Now your son has been taken, you're calling on Nigerians.

Your lack of shame stinks to the 7th heaven.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
cjrane:

Gbam.
Say no to RUGA advocates.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by kettykin: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
highcollide:
When the heat don dey affect yorubas, they use the word "Nigerians"...

When the Fulanis were commiting genocide in benue, the yorubas kept quiet and still voted buhari. Now wey the thing don dey touch yorubas, them don dey use the word" Nigerians"....

When buhari arrested kanu for almost 2 years, una no talk anything. When the military invaded his home and killed hundreds of youths, you applauded buhari and mocked the igbos.

Now your son has been taken, you're calling on Nigerians.

Your lack of shame stinks to the 7th heaven.

crjane is not yoruba biko , he is authentic igbo though not a pro biafran , his point is noted.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. ipob should think out of the box , if the revolution starts off then biafra is closer than before .

4 Likes

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by chiagozien(m): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
kettykin:

crjane is not yoruba biko , he is authentic igbo though not a pro biafran , his point is noted.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. ipob should think out of the box , if the revolution starts off then biafra is closer than before .
ipob you people love to hate.

3 Likes

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by NaMe4: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
frankdoz:

Why una dey always wan carry SS join body?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
NaMe4:

Why una dey always wan carry SS join body?
Same way una always wan carry Biafra join Nigger-Area

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by Kapeter(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
frankdoz:
you people always think you matter. Yorubas actually don't need anybody to fight their fight for or with them. I think you should have seen that by now unlike you who always form attache by force here and there. If Sowore plan any revolution now and is for the benefit of yorubas, we will bear the burden irrespective of the consequence and march with his as brothers where as, he is only partaking, he is not the organizer.

You peolple will just die over nothing. High bp ontop nothing you and your ss. Blady hell with you. Rubbish

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
Kapeter:
you people always think you matter. Yorubas actually don't need anybody to fight their fight for or with them. I think you should have seen that by now unlike you who always form attache by force here and there. If Sowore plan any revolution now and is for the benefit of yorubas, we will bear the burden irrespective of the consequence and march with his as brothers where as, he is only partaking, he is not the organizer.

You peolple will just die over nothing. High bp ontop nothing you and your ss. Blady hell with you. Rubbish
any excuse to submit to the kaliphate by fire by force grin grin

cc lzaa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by kettykin: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
chiagozien:
ipob you people love to hate.

my brother , ipob is light years ahead of Nigerians , i dont eben think in a full scale war Nigeria can stand IPOB without the usual foreign countries backing the dead country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by Chibuzoc(m): 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
If only Nigerians supported election boycott by now we for know where we de but the said no that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has collected money from Apc and Pdp
Boycotting election would have been easier than #August5threvolution.

9 Likes

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by Kapeter(m): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
immhotep:

any excuse to submit to the kaliphate by fire by force grin grin

cc lzaa
words of a looser. When they are out, they introduce irrelevancy.

The whole world knows Yorubas bow/kneel to greet elders.

You matter not, you and your ss. We don't need any of you in the south for anything. If you like form coalition from now till next ten hundred years. You'll still be useless to us.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by rikithor(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
won't you get prepared and get a driving skill,so you can be relevant whether as a citizen of Nigeria if it remains a country or Biafra if it becomes a country?
check my nos below on enquiry of becoming a better driving
Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by meavox: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
FAKE NEWS! These protests are not about Sowore but about freedom for us. SE and SS ARE taking part. Your divide & rule will not work. All South and MB are united.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
He who brings an ant infested firewood must be ready to host the lizards.

1 Like

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by superlightning: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
frankdoz:

Mr. IMPOSTOR kindly shut up....I am Igbo, and I support the revolution

2 Likes

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by Henryjr(m): 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
frankdoz:
And who made you our PRO?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by gwarotango: 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
immhotep:

Gbam.
Say no to RUGA advocates.
RUGA is coming so fast it will hit you like a light bolt. It's just a matter of time grin

1 Like

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by frankdoz: 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
Henryjr:
And who made you our PRO?
shut up! Your a Yoruba Muslim.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by tuniski: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
frankdoz:
Trash!
Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by Henryjr(m): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
frankdoz:
shut up! Your a Yoruba Muslim.
Do you know who I am? Do you know who I am?..Naso hold up take dey start.

I repeat......

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 04, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:

Under normal circumstances, i would have called you a FOOL but

I have repented, I am a pacifist now.

All the 5 RCCG people are Igbos like you. None of your people have tried to speak up for them out of cowardice.

ONLY Yorubas have done so. SHAME ON YOU.
Go and do your revolution and stop dragging other regions into it. Cowards.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast And Southsouth Rejects Sowore Led Revolution by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 04, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:

Typical cowardice. You still ran away from the points i raised.

Pathetic!
Was it the dss that kidnapped the pastors?

You don't have sense.

Stay away from my mentions you son of the Fallen demon.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southwest Betrayed The Whole South / Voter's Card Bearing Christian Names Are Been Littered On Abuja Roads (video) / Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.