Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? (26656 Views)

11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. / 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Genea:
Lol, I just loved pix attached to it, looked enticing ,maybe odas should add pix to dier own post,it kinda gives it a lovely feeling

The design doesn't go in line with the price. There are cheap fine phones and ugly expensive phones. It just doesn't tally
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by Djtm(m): 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nokia Lumia icon.
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by Collinz2(m): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Android is leading the thread followed by apple and bb. I dnt knw whr lumia is.
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S5 kiss kiss.. Just so perfect!!
OR

Samsung Note 4 kiss kiss.. Another beautiful piece..
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by HemmanuelRichy(m): 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
For now it's going to be Nokia XL.. Won't mind if someone getting it for me as a birthday present on 14th of this month..
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by joshuaidibia(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
okinme:
MTN DATA SHARED OFFERS.
GET MTN DATA FOR BLACKBERRY 10, ANDROID & MODEM @ AFFORDABLE AMOUNT.
1GB ----------1200
2GB -----------2400
Call 08035448544 OR 08053635768
I accept Bank payment or MTN Recharge Card.
Thanks
My frnd told me he uses dt 1gb stuff. he downloads in front of me,but yet,his Mb still remains dsame. how is dt possible??
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by PepsiBoy: 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nokia 3310 grin grin
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by kbsheshe(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
I will go for LG G3 i so much love that phone.
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by PrinceNwokeji: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
Iphone
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
spoilerx:

m8 has a really good battery ,always get me thru the day without charge.

though I never play games on my phone

Elm, why did u buy the m8? As a trophy phone. Pls enlighten me
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by buntercos(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
LG3.....the phone is good
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by dammillicious: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
sony xperia z3
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
Guys, guys, guys pls it is not only about carrying a big phone ooh. Are u maximising its utility. Please those that have a note 4. Tell me 5 solid reasons u got the phone comparing the reasons with ur former phone.
I once meta someone with a note 4 and iPhone 5 and noticed the phones were on edge, only for the person to tell me that he wants the battery to last longer.

No be by big phone ooh..
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by ebixy(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Gionee Marathon M3

For one reason: it's massive 5000mah battery

It would give me approximately 3 days on average usage
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by spoilerx: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
ominithegreat:

Elm, why did u buy the m8? As a trophy phone. Pls enlighten me

what do you mean by trophy phone?
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by Dotng: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
chemicool:
Jiayu s3 3gb. I already pre-ordered it.
How much is it? How can I pre-order it?
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by Hotdiamond(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
huawei ascend mate 7
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by Genea(f): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
ollah1:

The design doesn't go in line with the price. There are cheap fine phones and ugly expensive phones. It just doesn't tally
OK noted
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by Genea(f): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
nairaman66:

Hahaha.., abeg jwo Wetin person go do?

You sounds like a genie in the bottle! grin
Abi na , na yo take d money enjoy ourself...... its actually geneafah (Jennifer)
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
spoilerx:

To show off that u can afford it.
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
spoilerx:

The winner of last year's champions league were giving one each with the board

1 Like

Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by Collinz2(m): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
ominithegreat:
Guys, guys, guys pls it is not only about carrying a big phone ooh. Are u maximising its utility. Please those that have a note 4. Tell me 5 solid reasons u got the phone comparing the reasons with ur former phone.
I once meta someone with a note 4 and iPhone 5 and noticed the phones were on edge, only for the person to tell me that he wants the battery to last longer.

No be by big phone ooh..

some people get the phone cus they love it and others cus they want 2 upgrade.
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by electropiz(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
It must be android, particularly mtk device, so that I can manipulate
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by prontoniero(m): 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
iPhone 6

1 Share

Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by UncleJudax(m): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
brainyack:
it's a cool phone I can't wait mine is coming next week but those yeye Samsung wan do s6 after I waited 1yr to get this
if you want to follow the trend, na you go tire. grin cheesy
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by Ddy(m): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
rubbish phones. i use posh x550a android phone.American made phone
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by Sleekshady(f): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Infinix Zero Gold or Blackberry Q10
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by Horlufemi(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
I'm waiting for Note 5 cos I already have a Note 3, just because of the battery. Their batteries are far better than the competition. Alternatively, I could go for the Nexus 6 just for the nexus feel.
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by misshoree(f): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Iphone6 cheesy
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by Sleekshady(f): 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
Don't wish yourself that phone
favoured234:
Blackberry bold 5....
Oh what did I type?
Yes BB bold 5 wink
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by Cutehector(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
kbsheshe:
I will go for LG G3 i so much love that phone.
bros I swear, u sabi better thing!!!! Hw much is d fone anyways? No mind all dese ppo wey dey mention nonsense samsung lubbish! Dey havnt seen machine yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MTN now allows you to borrow cash / How To Track A Nigerian Scammer's Bank Account And Easily Get Back Your Money / How To Set Security Pin On Mtn, Glo Airtel And 9mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.